“Breath is life. Breath is what you're born with and what you die with. The conscious choice for you and I, is are we going to be aware of it?” – Pavel Stuchlik
How can the combination of transformative music, cold therapy, and breathwork take you to where no biohacking practice has ever gone before?
Wellness + Wisdom Episode 292
Professional EDM DJ and producer under the alias, NOA | AON, and Wim Hof Method Instructor, Pavel Stuchlik, uncovers the various tools, methods, and systems he has developed to help people enhance their breathwork, yoga, and meditation practices, why he spent 10 days in a dark cave in Thailand to reach true points of enlightenment, his training with Dave Asprey at the 40 Years of Zen program, and the three main components for his model for breathwork – We, Me, and Be in addition to the fourth aspect, the Spirit which is already in alignment with you.
Discover the 7 components of the NOA | AON lifestyle: meditation, prayer or divine commune, light diet, treat your body as a temple, selfless service, silence and nature, and singing or listening to sacred music.
NOA | AON
Click here to learn more about NOA|AON
NOA|AON is dedicated to producing transformative music that sits on the perception of reflection, that is, NOA | AON. NOA translates to freedom and movement. AON is the reflection of NOA and encourages an “All Or Nothing” approach to life. You either do or you do not. There is no middle road. NOA|AON is full freedom, full movement, complete and total transformation. There is only one choice, NOA|AON.
Listen to NOA | AON's latest music:
NOA | AON Trip To Thailand 9 Days In A Cave Of Darkness!Breath is life. Breath is what you're born with and what you die with. The conscious choice for you and I, is are we going to be aware of it? - @noaaonofficClick To Tweet
Listen To Episode 292 As Pavel Stuchlik Uncovers:
- His divine timing of discovering breathwork in Poland through the Wim Hof Method while he was ill with the Wim Hof Method
- The unique breathwork guidance he provides to others and why it's unlike anything else Josh has ever experienced.
- How to fuel your mental body like you would your physical body.
- The importance of activating a more relaxed state through breathwork when you enter fight or flight mode.
- Why no matter what, your world will be shaken up when you decide to take the deep dive and begin the inner work process.
- The moment he realized he was not serving others and what he did to focus his mission on teaching others how to bring purpose into profit.
- Why you know a choice is the right one when you just feel it in your center of power at your core.
What it was like to travel around and train with Wim Hof.
The power of “we” that he learned while participating in The Stream of Pain as part of the Wim Hof Method.
Integrating nature itself into his breathwork experiences and training rather than just practicing in a corporate atmosphere.
- Sungazing as a powerful wellness tool and why he watches it rise every morning as part of his morning ritual.
Escaping Fight Or Flight Mode Through The Breath
- How breathwork can bring us not only greater physical intelligence but higher emotional intelligence and spirituality too.
- The three main components for his model for breathwork – We, Me, and Be in addition to the fourth aspect, the Spirit which is already in alignment.
- His practice of surrendering to difficult moments to release and transform emotions by writing out what he is worthy of.
- The breakthrough Pavel had on Day 7 in The Dark Cave and what he did for the remaining 3 days of his 10-day experience.
- How to get started with a breathwork practice if you're interested in adding it to your wellness journey.
- His 40 Years of Zen Training with Dave Asprey of Bulletproof.
- The meaning of and message behind the NOA | AON name.
- Why he was so moved by the book, The Future of Love by Daphne Kingma that he created and named his first album, trans//cen//DANCE, based on it.
- The power of specifically focusing on what you do what in life from the universe in divine communion rather than thinking about what you don't have.
- How to connect with Pavel and bring his message to your city.
Power Quotes From The Show'Every culture has a different name for it but the gateway has been and always will be breath. If there's one and only lesson that you ever have to learn, it's to be aware of being aware of the breath.' - @noaaonoffic Click To Tweet
The Meaning of NOA | AON
“NOA means ‘movement' and AON stands for ‘All Or None.' Together, they're a symbolic sign for duality. Most people live in one or the other but the main point of NOA | AON is to live in harmony.” – Pavel Stuchlik
A Gateway Back To Your Center
“Anytime you're in fight or flight mode, feeling pain, or giving your power to your phone, your neighbor, or whoever is around you and you easily find yourself caught in these anxious moments, breath is your first gateway to come back to your center. When you are living from that center in your core, there are no problems; there's just joy and happiness. Obviously, we need to do the inner work but if people just go back to their breath, their relaxed state of being, and paying attention to the stillness and silence underneath the noise, they can come back to their center wherever they are.” – Pavel Stuchlik
Our Natural Intuition
“You want to pay attention to what is breathing you versus you breathing it. Whenever something comes from your core, from your center of power, there's no thinking involved.” – Pavel Stuchlik
Certified Wimhof instructor Noaaons Mystical Retreat
Links From Today's Show
- SOMA Breathwork
- 249 Niraj Naik
- Tribal Leadership – Zappos Insights
- Paul Selig
- Michael Singer
- Morning 21 System
- Vipassana Meditation – A Spartan Race For The Mind
- Wim Hof Method
- Carl Jung: Navigating the Dark Night of the Soul
- 250 Dave Asprey
- 40 Years of Zen
- The Future of Love by Daphne Kingma
- Sunshine, NOA|AON (feat. Hart Sawyer)
- 275 Paul Chek
- Wim Hoff Method in Prague with NOAAON
- Pavel Stuchlik
- NOA | AON
About Pavel Stuchlik
NOA | AON (real name, Pavel Stuchlik) possesses an unquenchable thirst for personal fulfillment and a drive that constantly propels him forward. After a life-threatening bout of the Epstein-Barr virus caused Stuchlik to quit his first career as a professional cyclist, he turned his attention to the world of business, launching Pavelʼs Vision, a successful enterprise selling carbon-fiber bicycle parts online. International real estate ventures soon followed, but Stuchlik was destined for America. Applying his lethal combination of charm, grit and a “never accept failure” ethic, Pavel was soon a leading franchise owner in OrangeTheory Fitness, the multimillion-dollar wellness franchise boasting more than 1,000 locations worldwide. By the age of 21, Stuchlikʼs net worth had already well exceeded $4 million.
In late 2017, Stuchlik divested some of his shares in OrangeTheory and he is now fully focused on his latest career as a professional electronic dance music (EDM) DJ and producer under the alias, NOA | AON. As the DJ/performer NOA | AON, Stuchlik has performed at top tier nightclubs in Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, Honolulu, San Diego and at Duplex in Prague, CZ. As for music festivals, NOA | AON has performed at Burning Man in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada, and at Imagine Festival in Hampton, Georgia, with more on the horizon.
His approach into the scene is part of what makes his identity as a performer so intriguing. His no “no” for an answer policy has landed him at some of the most prestigious EDM clubs in the states. And he doesnʼt just lay on a bed of empty promises. His shows sell, making a lasting impact on promoters and ownersʼ alike.