Emotional Intelligence For Weight Loss With Empowerment Strategist JJ Flizanes
JJ Flizanes is an Empowerment Strategist and the Director of Invisible Fitness. She is an Amazon best-selling author of Fit 2 Love: How to Get Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually Fit to Attract the Love of Your Life and was named Best Personal Trainer in Los Angeles for 2007 by Elite Traveler Magazine.
Listen as JJ uncovers:
- Using emotional IQ to lose weight and become your best self
- Emotional intelligence for men: A paradigm shift
- How to break through plateaus in physical, emotional & spiritual fitness
- How to get your personal power back and transcend depression
Links from today's show
- JJ Flizanes Website
- Fit 2 Love TV
- JJ's Podcast
- Fit 2 Love Book, Amazon Best Seller
- Three Steps To Effective Communication
- Feelings & Needs List
A message from your host, Josh Trent:
Habits can be hard to change.
Trust me, I've had my own struggles around the deleterious ones and quieting the big bad wolf inside my head.
At times of victimhood, my life has even felt like just one big hurdle after another.
Can you relate?
When I was 8 years old I watched my mom get carried out on a stretcher.
Her illness created a certain type of fear file that I'd access at pivotal times in my life.
When I was 16, I missed a month of school, had reconstructive sinus surgery and decimated my gut flora with a year of antibiotics.
With limited health knowledge and ways to cope as an adolescent, eating unhealthy foods allowed me to hide for awhile…
Since then, I've learned that doing the real transformational work, both on the inside and the outside, including my mind and my body, has made all the difference.
I've ultimately learned that we all need more wellness, and we also need each other.
This week on Wellness Force Radio, we're bringing you a powerful EP to get more wellness in your life.
– Josh TrentEmotional Intelligence For Weight Loss With Empowerment Strategist JJ Flizanes via @wellnessforce https://itun.es/i6S65pm #Mindset #FitnessClick To Tweet