"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
- J. Krishnamurti
JOIN THE WELLNESS FORCE MOVEMENT 👇
What we stand for: WELLNESS FORCE WILL HELP 10+ MILLION PEOPLE HEAL
- We believe that the growing mental health crisis represents an opportunity for humanity to come together and heal.
- We believe that our food, water, and air we breathe will be natural, organic, and free from pesticides and pollution.
- We believe that conscious capitalism is a tool for the evolution of humanity.
- We believe that money and financial health are both abundant for all humans who are willing to rise with the social sharing economy.
- We believe that all humans deserve to have the resources to live with optimal mental, physical, and emotional health.
- We believe that through awareness, intelligence, and inspired action, that all humans can choose to eat, move, and sleep well.
- We believe that all humans deserve lead a fulfilled, healthy, and vibrant life made by their own design and lived in the way they choose.
- We believe that the way we treat ourselves, each other, and our planet are all reflections of our place in human evolution.
- We believe the time for a positive change in our world is now, starting with the world inside of you
What we stand against:
- We live in a society that is currently financed and fueled by unconscious capitalism that uses weapons of mass media distraction, demineralized foods, and fear-based consumerism that is causing global depression and sabotaging mental health.
- We stand against unconscious capitalism based companies and systems that place profit over people and who harm our mental, physical, and emotional health.
- We stand against unconscious capitalism organizations that use agricultural and pharmaceutical weapons to harm our people and our planet.
For the love of our planet and for the love of ourselves, Wellness Force Media believes that through the syndication and peer-sharing of conscious media through the Wellness Force Podcast that helps humans discover wellness intelligence, we can all overcome the weapons of mass media distraction, consumption of demineralized foods, and fear-based consumerism.
We do this by increasing awareness through conscious media and with a call to arms for our community to heal themselves and others by using (3) powerful tools
- Breathwork Focused Living
- Wellness Intelligence & Life Design Programs
- Organic Superfoods
We believe in the new conscious business & social sharing economy
- The world is changing fast, and we are in the middle of a massive economic transformation.
- The internet and social media have completely shifted the traditional way of doing business, and the economy of our parent’s generation is changing fast.
- We believe that money and financial health are abundant for all humans who are willing to rise with these changes.
- We believe that part of living a wellness-based living includes taking long ownership of money and finances.
- We believe the power of word of mouth referrals and peer to peer sharing is the way of the future and that paying people instead of advertising agencies is good business.
With the efficiency of shipping direct to consumer and cutting out distribution and middleman mark ups, we can pay you for your referrals instead of paying large corporations that are part of the “Pharmaceutical-Agricultural-Medical” industrial complex triangle of deception that pollutes our earth, poisons our bodies, and our harms our mental health.
We want to make BIG change on this planet while helping more people faster, and we need your help.
We are going to support you in leveraging an additional income stream and increase your prosperity, without increasing your carbon footprint.
Every dollar you earn is not just a dollar for you; it’s a dollar that feeds our entire network and supply chain, all the way to the organic farmers we support, and their suppliers too! This truly is a sustainable holistic economy.
Driven by our mission to to help end the mental health crisis, Wellness Force has partnered with Purium.
An Organic & Non-GMO Superfood company committed to sustainable agriculture and delivering the purest form of high density, whole food, plant-based nutrition directly to your door.
Mission-based wellness living
We believe that the human body is a miracle and when we give it the right organic, pesticide-free micro and macro nutrients, it can function optimally and support you in living a life full of vitality and joy.
Wellness Force has partnered with Purium because after 10 years of research, we discovered they offer a one of a kind Organic Superfood solution that benefits our bodies, the earth, and the future generations to come.
All that we consume on a daily basis, directly determines our mental health, mood, energy, and quality of life.
How we feel and function affects not only ourselves but also our family, friends, community, and the world around us.
The time for a positive change and evolution in our world is now, starting with the world inside of you.
Join the Wellness Force movement in 2020 to help end the mental health crisis and be a part of humanity coming together to heal.
Wellness Force Mental Health 2020 Mission Donation:
Your Donation Above Is 100% Applied Gauranteed: Wellness Force Mental Health Scholarship Fund
MEET THE TEAM & PARTNERS
Josh Trent, Founder
Josh Trent is the Founder of Wellness Force Media and host of the top-ranked iTunes podcast, Wellness Force Radio. Josh has spent the past 16 years as a researcher, trainer, and facilitator discovering the physical and emotional intelligence for humans to thrive in our modern world.
After publishing over 300 high-level interviews with some of the most respected minds in the health, wellness, and self-help industries, Josh has been spotlighted in major wellness media outlets such as Onnit, Spartan, SEALFIT, and is a speaker for the FitTech Summit CES.
As the host of Wellness Force Radio, Josh interviews world-class experts in the fields of physical and emotional intelligence, mindset, behavior change, supplementation, nutrition, health, wellness, fitness, and mindfulness that empowers the WFR audience with actionable steps for the wellness journey.
In 2019 Josh became the CEO of Civilized Caveman, helping women and men live better through practical solutions in wellness, and paleo-friendly recipes, and truth.
“Breathwork, meditation, organic superfoods, podcasts, and plant medicines are tools to bring us back to the truth of who we are.” – Josh Trent
Lauren Bryant, Content & Community Mgr
Lauren Bryant is the Content & Community Manager for Wellness Force Media. She has a BBA in both Marketing and Spanish for Business as well as certificates in Advanced Business Communications and International Business from the University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire.
Lauren’s wellness journey began at a young age when she joined her local YMCA swim team, The Wave, of La Crosse, WI. One of the most profound views on wellness that anyone has said to her was when she was an assistant swim coach for that same YMCA swim team.
One day during a practice, former head swim coach, Jon Brenner, shared with her that the most important thing about coaching the swimmers was that “It doesn’t matter if they become the best athletes in the world. What’s important is that we give them the tools and guidance they need to live a healthy, active lifestyle for the rest of their lives.”
Since hearing those words, she has taken it to heart to not only focus on continuously living her own healthy lifestyle but to help others pursue their wellness goals as well.
Lauren’s not only an avid swimmer, but a fan of running, yoga, cooking, and doing any activity outside that involves being surrounded by nature. In the Fall of 2014, she completed a long-awaited goal of walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain.
According to Lauren, wellness is about finding gratitude and joy in doing any type of physical or self-care activity that we love. Wellness means providing ourselves with self-love, good nutrition, and the inner peace that our individual minds and bodies need.
Buzzy Torek, Audio Engineering
Buzzy Torek is the Audio Engineer for the Wellness Force Radio Podcast and the Co-Founder of Epicast Network, which supports the production of 20 podcasts on iTunes in 2017. Buzzy and his team produce Multimedia/Entertainment specialists based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
They also provide high-quality multimedia in virtually every format, from live podcasts and live streaming to audio engineering and more. Buzzy has been engineering audio for over a decade and is a consummate professional at organizing, indexing, and structuring podcast information to make relevant podcasts show up in the right iTunes searches, as well as white-hat SEO strategies that maximize being discovered by potential listeners.
He lives in Pittsburgh, PA and is a pillar of artistic talent in his community.