Powerful Rituals For Better Wellness: Rose Cole
“A ritual is anything that you do with awareness. When we're aware, we are breathing and cultivating consciousness. So, you can actually systematically increase your consciousness by taking your present awareness to another level and vantage point.” – Rose Cole
What can you do at this moment to shift out of shame, guilt, and regret in order to step into the person you're supposed to become?
On Wellness Force Radio episode 220, visionary leader, spiritual guide, preeminent mentor, and co-author of both High Priestess Training and Optimal Energy Recipes Cookbook, Rose Cole, reveals how you can reclaim your voice after experiencing trauma, why you replay essential past events over and over again in your mind, and how to connect and stay in communication with your very own divine team.
Find out how she helps people see their highest potential, blocks, and blind spots in order to uncover the most direct route to the next level.'There is a huge value in us speaking our truth. It's not even about getting someone else in trouble. There's a place within us that becomes freed when we speak our truth.' - @rosecoleClick To Tweet
The Secrets To Living Truth-FULLY
A 9 Week Training to Know & Speak Your Truth, Set Healthy Boundaries, & Step Into Your Power!
Learn more and virtually participate in Truth-FULLY beginning August 2, 2018.
Here’s What’s Included In “Truth-FULLY”:
9 Week Coaching Program – Those joining this community feel like kindred spirits, destined to come together and support each other at this magical time of empowerment. You’ll find yourself surrounded and strengthened by other powerful light bearers who, like you, are ready to break through to the next level.
Weekly Training Calls – This is where you come to learn the tools needed to access your truth buried within, and the courage to speak it to the world. I’ll also be sharing the very personal stories of breaking my own codependent patterns to inspire you. These calls are recorded so you can study at your own pace and revisit them whenever you want.
Weekly Q & A Sessions – Personally ask me any questions you have around your own process with this material. (This is where it gets juicy!)
Private Online Community – You’ll have exclusive access to our private online community, created especially for members of this group to share their experience and support each other throughout this journey… and beyond.
Handouts & Activations – Each week you’ll receive handouts with step-by-step processes, formulas, and activations, to support the work we’ll be doing. You’ll even receive my powerful “Manifestation Ritual”, to recreate and rescript even the toughest of codependent dynamics and relationships. (This same ritual can also be used for calling-in anything else you desire in your life!)
The Secrets of Powerful Rituals For Better Wellness (Rose Cole)
Listen To Episode 220 As Rose Cole Uncovers:
- Rituality – what it is and how she would define a ritual.
- Shamanism – her own skepticism and how she came to finally accept it when her uncle opened her up to this new world.
- The trauma and neglect she experienced from a very young age in life and how she feels like that prepared her for her adulthood.
- How she reclaimed her voice and identity after being sexually molested as a child.
- Why it doesn't matter how much time has passed when it comes to being ready to tell our truth.
- Steps you can take to heal your trauma from the past.
- How talking to someone such as your family about your abuse can truly transform yourself and the relationship you have with them.
- Changes we can see in our DNA when we heal our inner selves.
- How she was able to grow from her trauma and embrace her central event.
- Why we have essential events throughout our lifetimes that we play over and over again because we want to learn something from them.
- Akashic Records – how we can learn and embody lessons we have learned or will learn in our life's journey.
- How she came to realize she scripted her life experiences and lessons plus where she is now in her path.
- How she helps people recognize the thoughts, beliefs, and patterns that are sabotaging themselves and how they can stop them.
- What she's done to end her phobias of wilderness and the dark.
- How quantum theory and quantum entanglement play into her work when it comes to shamanism.
- Redefining what masculinity actually looks like.
- How sacred plants have been essential in her own quantum healing.
- Her advice on using plant medicine and who to go to for healing and ceremonies.
- How plant medicine can bring you back to yourself and the place that has never been hurt and never could be.
Power Quotes From The Show'When we change something within ourselves, we are clearing karma forwards and backward. It changes our DNA but it also changes our relationships going backward with our parents or grandparents and forward with our children.' - @rosecoleClick To Tweet
“Within the field of possibility is consciousness and shamans know how to work with it by focusing on their thoughts. Shamanism is basically quantum physics because you're using faith, belief, and your thoughts to refocus your attention and change your reality at a really, really fast pace.” – Rose Cole
“We need to redefine what masculinity looks like. It's not about being tough, putting up this armor, and being invincible. It's incredibly masculine when a man can cry and be vulnerable. It's harder for men to be vulnerable because they've been conditioned for decades to be a certain way compared to women. It's much easier for women to be vulnerable, cry, and be sensitive. This whole idea of being against the patriarchy is actually dividing us because it's making us two different teams when really each of us has a divine masculine and feminine within ourselves. Instead of looking at someone as being masculine or feminine, we're actually all on the spectrum. We just need to reach out to each other in unity.” – Rose Cole
“After I finally surrendered and allowed myself to be used as a vessel for my divine team and in communion with them, I will never go back to how I was before. I surrender to them every day and that's what I teach other people to do. When you surrender to your divine team's will and guidance, then you are used as a vessel and they show you how to come into further enlightenment with yourself. If you veer off, the repercussions of not being aligned are huge and so not worthy. My life has gotten so much easier since I no longer fight their will.” – Rose Cole
Links From Today's Show
- Rose Cole
- Walk In Beauty Sister Tribe
- High Priestess Training
- Optimal Energy Recipes Cookbook
- WYRHF Episode 028 – Self-Approval: How To Love Yourself When You Don't with Rose Cole
- Sacred Health Rituals
- Busting Through People Pleasing & Setting Healthy Boundaries
- I'm Finally Going To The Police: Breaking the Silence
- Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too by Salma Hayek
- Ram Dass, Going Home trailer
- Lewis Howes
- Paul Chek
- WFR 210 Brad Burge
- WFR 205 Wendy Myers
About Rose Cole
World-renowned speaker, author, and spiritual guide, Rose Cole, is a modern-day medicine woman. Rose has dedicated her life to the service of others through promoting self-empowerment, self-love, and inner dependency. Rose survived a traumatic childhood fraught with abuse and neglect and was raised in a household full of mental illness. She was then adopted and raised by a Native American holy man who inspired her studies of shamanic practices and the use of sacred indigenous plant medicines, rituals, and rites of passage.
Rose has been given the right to perform rites of passage and ceremonies using sacred native plants – an honor bestowed upon few women within her spiritual path. Deemed the “midwife of consciousness”, Rose has an uncanny ability to zero in on and decode old patterns and limited beliefs with laser-focused accuracy and is then able to share the most direct route to completely transform your life.
Rose works as a powerful catalyst upon your spiritual path, and has worked with anyone from celebrities, medical doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, Ivy League professors, military, stay-at-home moms, and anyone in between – many of which said working with her for even a day or two was more effective than thirty years of therapy.
Today she lives with her daughter, Violet, in San Diego, California, where people fly in from all over the world to work with her and sit in her family’s sacred Tipi. She also offers online programs, books, and a line of advanced superfoods and wellness products called High Vibe Formulas, which she created to support accelerated awakening.
She also offers a host of free videos and resources on her website, Rituality.com, where she shares a way of living she calls Rituality, designed to heighten your awareness, expand your consciousness, and align you with your innermost truth. Rose is a co-author with Deepak Chopra and Andrew Weil, has been featured in Forbes.com, and as a popular featured guest on TV networks such as E! and MSNBC.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
—> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.