“Shamangelic Healing opens the door and brings light, grace, love, and tenderness into our lives. The shaman guides us to look at our pain with courage and honesty while the angel brings us compassion throughout the entire process.” – Anahata Ananda
Do you feel out of balance at times, struggle to honor your emotions, or find it difficult to close one chapter and start another?
Wellness Force Radio Episode 282
Certified High-Performance Coach, Shamanic Healer and Soul Guide, Anahata Ananda, explains the power of Shamangelic Healing, the traditional metaphor of the Native American Medicine Wheel, and how today's shamans have adapted ancient teachings to modern day issues to help you develop physical and emotional intelligence.
Listen and learn how you can use the traditional metaphor of the medicine wheel to continuously examine and process the challenges and changes of life.
Your Shamangelic Healing Journey
As a special gift for listening, enjoy these FREE gifts from Anahata:
- Guided Animal Spirit Journey Audio
- Medicine Wheel PDF
- $100 OFF the Sedona Empowerment & Awakening Weekend OR $100 OFF my Quantum Leap High-Performance Online Coaching Program
What Is Shamangelic Healing?'To be able to stand in the face of pain, pause, and not hide, run, sedate, ignore, or distract yourself, that takes both bravery and courage.' - @AnahataAnandaClick To Tweet
Native American Medicine Wheel
NORTH – BREATH – WINTER – Rest and replenish, where we come back to our truth, spiritual direction – this is the winter where we go within and ﬁnd our true north. This is meditation. This is where we draw upon our ancestors and our spiritual counsel. What guidance or insight can I receive?
EAST – FIRE – SPRING – What is my yes? Rising sun, new beginnings, planting seeds, taking inspired action, movement What seeds am I planting, what is my intention?
SOUTH – EARTH – SUMMER – Where is my joy? Celebration, the fun, and the harvest, innocence, and wisdom, we all come together to share. Prosperity. What am I grateful for?
Listen To Episode 282 As Anahata Ananda Uncovers:
- The story behind her spiritual name, Anahata Ananda, which means ‘blissful heart.'
Massive transformations she went through twenty years ago before choosing this new spiritual path of helping others heal and awaken.
Difficult moments during her marriage and raising young twins which left her feeling unsupported, ashamed, and unheard.
What aided her the most during her healing journey towards improved physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Who a shaman is and what purpose they serve to help others according to different shamanic tribes all over the world.
- How incorporating a new wellness routine opened her up to all of these incredible gifts.
- Our feeling of dis-ease and disconnection to the earth and Mother Nature.
Her ability to be present as a divine mother and why she had to learn that skill on her own in order to become a more powerful shamanic healer.
The shamangelic healing process she provides to help people remove the density and bring in the light.
Stillness in nature and walking barefoot: why there's no other sensation like it out there for her.
- Addictions people have to negative emotions, resentment, and how we can let that go; especially for those who have grown up in Western cultures.
Divine guidance of the Four Seasons of wellness: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- How a hustle mindset is very damaging to our physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
Gratitude, grief, and other emotions she allowed herself to feel when her children left the nest to go to college and start the next chapters of their lives.
Why embracing your grief is so beautiful and what happens to your emotional and spiritual wellness when you ignore it.
- Prioritizing self-care and healthy boundaries for living your fullest life.
How to plant the creative seed in your Spring so that you can harvest it in your Summer.
Proper use of the metaphoric Native American Medicine Wheel to help guide your next steps in life.
Power Quotes From The Show'In Shamangelic Healing, the shaman guides us to look at our pain with courage and honesty while the angel brings us compassion throughout the process.' - @AnahataAnanda Click To Tweet
Adapting Ancient Teachings To Modern Life
“Today, life is not about survival; life is about finding out who we are because we've lost what it means to reconnect with ourselves, focus on what's really important, and really come back to our own authenticity. So, the medicine man or the medicine woman today is learning how to adapt those ancient teachings to modern day issues.” – Anahata Ananda
A Soul's Mission
“I have passionately guided thousands of individuals on inward soulful transformational journeys that empower them to release their fears, heal deep wounds, open their hearts and reclaim their power. It is my soul’s mission to profoundly impact the masses with core healing and spiritual awakening.” – Anahata Ananda
Letting The Light In
“Shamengelic Healing is a blend of different healing modalities. So, one method, breathwork, is the shaman that opens the doorway to the inner sanctuary, shadow, and opens the doorway for more light to come in.” – Anahata Ananda
Your Shamangelic Healing Journey
Links From Today's Show
- Organifi GOLD
- M21 Guide
- The Benefits Of Lemon Balm For Sleep And Wellness
- 281 Tommy Baker
- Ep. 92 | 7 Steps For Success in 2018 with Anahata Ananda
- How to Understand and Make a Sacred Medicine Wheel
- Carl Jung
- Shamangelic Healing Podcast with Anahata Ananda
- Quantum Leap 1:1 High-Performance Coaching
- The Quantum Leap Mentoring Program
- Empowerment & Awakening Weekend
- Anahata’s Signature Tailored Session
- Online Courses for Empowerment & Awakening
- About Shamangelic Healing
- Read the Shamangelic Healing Blog
- Shamangelic Healing Native American Medicine Wheel
- Anahata Ananda
About Anahata Ananda
Anahata Ananda blends the compassion and tenderness of an Angel and the wisdom and strength of a Shaman to guide profound journeys of core healing and spiritual awakening. As a Certified High-Performance Coach, Shamanic Healer and Soul Guide, Anahata has guided thousands of individuals through core life shifts, helping them to turn their life around and manifest the life of their dreams. Anahata is the host of the internationally acclaimed Shamangelic Healing Podcast. She is the founder of Shamangelic Healing, based in Sedona Arizona, where she offers high-performance coaching, inspirational workshops, group retreats, private healing sessions, and online courses. For more about Anahata's services, visit: Shamangelichealing.com