Christa Orecchio: The Adrenal Recode
“The Adrenal Recode helps you focus on how you move, breathe, think, and what you do during the day. It is giving people the most powerful yet clinical, intuitive, nutrition possible because it allows you to peer inside yourself and recognize how you feel and how your body responds when you do or don't have what you need for yourself.” – Christa Orecchio
How can you outsmart stress with food?
Wellness Force Radio Episode 299
Clinical Nutritionist, Creator of The Adrenal Recode, multi-published Author, and Founder of The Whole Journey, Christa Orecchio, shares the key symptoms that your adrenaline levels are at their lowest, how you can use your current pulse and temperature to check your health in real-time, and how you can use food as medicine.
Discover how you can ignite the natural healing process of your mind, body, and spirit to feel whole again.
Listen To Episode 299 As Christa Orecchio Uncovers:
- How her program, The Adrenal Recode, helps your body heal so that you can focus on your life.
- The moment she felt called to help people live a healthier life through whole nutrition.
- Our two different branches of the nervous system: sympathetic and parasympathetic and why we should live from the parasympathetic.
Why she believes that all disease begins in the nervous system and not the gut.
How having a strong nervous system can help us prevent future disease and heal quickly.
- Emotional re-patterning for greater, whole health to be prepared for future stressors.
Insomnia, anxiety, and exhaustion issues that can really impact every aspect of your life and relationships.
Fact that millennials and younger generations are growing up with many more toxins than older generations did.
The mix of people who come to her and join The Adrenal Recode program with different backgrounds, genders, and ages.
How long it takes young mothers to recover their full adrenal energy after giving birth.
Healing From Our Health Debt
- The “health debt” we collect when we're in our 20s and 30s by not treating ourselves with the most loving care.
- Hangry vs. Hungry and how to identify natural hunger cues from the body instead of letting our emotions lead us.
A lot of the negative thoughts and feelings we hold onto aren't really ours; they're just guideposts.
How to begin to see the world for what it actually is rather than solely through our own belief systems.
The old belief systems she lived her life by including needing to be the one in charge and be a people pleaser.
What The Right Person Accountability is and how it can help you live a life of integrity.
Power for self-forgiveness and why we have such a hard time with forgiving ourselves compared to forgiving other people.
The Free Yourself Forgiveness Process to help you become self-aware of everyone you need to forgive and then what you need to forgive yourself for.
- How her course helps people gather the right kind of evidence to allow the nervous system to feel safe and create new empowering beliefs.
- First steps you can take today including being honest with yourself about where you're at in life.
FREE Adrenal ReCode Mini-Course
Christa's free Adrenal ReCode Mini-Course will teach you how to use a ground-breaking food-based clinical strategy to balance your hormones, have more energy, sleep deeper, lose weight the right way, and feel calmer, happier, and more productive.
Let Clinical Nutritionist, Christa Orecchio teach you how to update what you’re eating so that you can begin implementing this amazing food strategy as soon as your next meal!
This Mini-Course Will Help You If You:
- Have anxiety, insomnia, or exhaustion
- Feel overwhelmed and irritable or become easily angered
- Feel edgy or shaky when you get hungry
- Struggle with weight loss, hair loss, or constipation
- Have hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s
- Have SIBO
- Want to get pregnant in the next year
- Are experiencing the overwhelm and exhaustion of motherhood and want to rebalance
- Have stress-related gut and immune issues that won’t resolve
- Need to strengthen your hormones after healing your gut
- Want to prevent age-related mental decline
- Struggle with fertility or are pregnant or breastfeeding and having trouble with energy and anxiety
- Want to lose weight the right way
- Been on a ketogenic diet and have a “spare tire,” feel anxious, or have trouble sleeping
Overcome Anxiety, Fear, Insomnia, & Exhaustion by Healing Your Adrenals and Thyroid Gland
Power Quotes From The Show'A strong nervous system keeps the immune system healthy and prevents the body from getting infections that can take root in the gut.' - Christa Orecchio of @wholejourney Click To Tweet
It All Starts With The Nervous System
“Whole-body health starts with the nervous system. If we look at and address the functional medicine triangle paradigm which includes the gut, thyroid, and adrenals, we will see a massive improvement in all aspects of our health.” – Christa Orecchio
21st-Century Stress Diseases
“Collectively, we are in this 21st-century stress disease of chronic overwhelm and burn out. We're living off of stress hormones and we can't keep going the way we're going now. We have to break down to break through and that's the only way out. We can't medicate it anymore, try to supplement it away, take a yoga class, or just read a book. With the right guidance and support, we can make the process simple and do the actual hard work.” – Christa Orecchio
Emotional Mastery For A Strong Body
“Maintaining a strong nervous system is really everything and you can't just approach it physiologically. We have to learn how to emotionally re-pattern because life's going to do what life's going to do to all of us. So, the next time you experience a stressful moment, you have to have some kind of emotional mastery that allows you to respond instead of react to it. If you're constantly reacting, then you're going to drive the physiological process and then the clinical aspect of this work becomes a band-aid.” – Christa Orecchio
The Trick To Real-Time Health Feedback
“Lab tests are great but they only give you a snapshot in time but it's not the same as instant feedback. Taking your temperature and pulse is easy, free, and provides real-time feedback as to whether your adrenals and thyroid are able to regulate your blood sugar and it's an accurate reflection of available T3 inside of the cells.” – Christa Orecchio
A Day in the Life of Healing Adrenal Fatigue
Links From Today's Show
- Byron Katie
- Tony Robbins Results Coaching
- 213 Bonnie Kelly
- The Stress-Weight Connection: Cortisol and Your Metabolism
- 11 Ways To Heal And Nourish The Nervous System
- 2019 Gut Health Report: The Latest Scientific Research And Discoveries (In Layman's Terms)
- The Whole Journey Cookbook: 180 Delicious Ways to Use Food as Medicine by Christa Orecchio
- How to Conceive Naturally: And Have a Healthy Pregnancy after 30
- The Adrenal Recode
- Christa Orecchio
- The Whole Journey
About Christa Orecchio
Christa Orecchio is a clinical and holistic nutritionist dedicated to helping individuals use food as medicine to heal from the root cause. She can help you ignite the natural healing process of your mind, body, and spirit so that you can feel whole again.
Her passion is helping people live their best life, with a focus on the role nutrition plays in overall wellbeing. She is the author of The Whole Journey Food as Medicine Cookbook & Healthy Life Handbook, co-author of The Anti-Inflammatory Diet with Cheryl Tiegs, and co-author of the best-seller How to Conceive Naturally and Have a Healthy Pregnancy After 30. She is also host three health and wellness TV shows.