“Our homes play such a huge role in making us either sick or healthy and EMFs are constantly creating a stressful environment. When people spend just two days in isolated nature, they have reported feeling completely different and sometimes even healed. So, ask yourself, are you sick or is your home sick?” – Nick Pineault
Are EMFs the new smoking? What scary truths are the big wireless companies hiding from you?
Wellness + Wisdom Episode 298
Investigative Health Journalist, #1 bestselling author of The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs, and an advocate for safe technologies, Nick “The EMF Guy” Pineault, reveals what actions you can take now to improve your home environment against EMFs, discusses the dangers of technology developing faster than we can study its effects, and explains the four different types of EMFs: radiofrequency, electric fields, magnetic fields, and dirty electricity.
Discover how to reduce your exposure to EMFs and even reverse many of their negative health effects.
The Non-Tinfoil Guide To EMFs
Investigative Health Journalist Nicolas Pineault used to think this all sounded like something only crazy people wearing tinfoil hats would say.
But the overwhelming amount of independent scientific evidence linking electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from wireless technologies with increased risks of cancer, infertility, insomnia, and depression sure has the uncanny ability to change a man’s mind.
The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs is a simple and unconventional book that will teach you exactly how to reduce your exposure to this brand new 21st-century pollution without going back to the Stone Age.
You will learn:
- What your smartphone, your WiFi router, and your microwave oven have in common (page 9)
- Why policymakers and scientists all worldwide don’t agree about whether EMFs are dangerous or not (page 21)
- Is Electro-Hypersensitivity as popularized in the TV show “Better Call Saul” real? Or is it all psychological? (page 62)
- Why carrying a cell phone in your pocket can harm your fertility (201 studies prove it) (page 72)
- The 1-click fix to reduce cellphone EMFs by 84% (page 142)
- What is safer? Speakerphone, earbuds or a Bluetooth earpiece? (page 155)
- The #1 worst source of EMF radiation at home (page 160)
- Why baby monitors are worse than smartphones, and better alternatives (page 208)
It’s true. The jury is still out about whether cellphone radiation is the new smoking or just a temporary scare. But why take chances? Instead, read The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs — the technological seat belt you might just need to use your new gadgets safely.'Whether it's EMFs, mold, chemicals, or just the fact that you're stressed because you live in a big city, you owe it to yourself to figure out which of those factors are getting in the way of your health.' - Nick PineaultClick To Tweet
The EMF Health Solution
Looking at the amount of EMF radiation that we’re being exposed to can be overwhelming.
THE GOOD NEWS is that there are ways to reduce your EMF exposure by 90%, and even reverse many negative health effects from EMF exposure.
The challenge is that a lot of education out there about EMFs isn’t very credible.
If you Google around you’ll likely find a lot of fear-mongering conspiracy theories OR (even worse) Big-Wireless funded studies that try to falsely show that EMFs are safe.
How The 5G Rollout Might Crush Our Health And What To Do About It
Listen To Episode 298 As Nick Pineault Uncovers:
Concerns over what harm these man-made EMFs, toxins, and chemicals have been doing to our bodies since they were introduced to the mass population.
- Why we should care about the effects of EMFs as much as we do when it comes to sugar, tobacco, or lack of sleep.
- Effects of the intense noise and vibrations that we can hear and feel coming from cell phone towers.
- The inspiration behind him starting a new career path focusing on writing about health and nutrition.
- His original plan to write a book about cancer after his mother's experience but then felt compelled to inform people about EMFs after reading book after book about its effects.
- The 135 papers he has read about the adverse health effects of EMFs to help him write his book.
2011 WHO event which brought together 36 experts to discuss the hazardous effects of EMFs.
Dr. Anthony Miller's statement that EMFs are right up there as a Class 1 carcinogen along with smoking tobacco and asbestos.
Similar to the long-term effects of nuclear bombs or Agent Orange on our biology and future generations, we're not yet sure about the long-term effects of EMFs.
- How removing yourself from EMFs or reducing the amount can help you sleep better, end brain fog, and give you more energy.
How To Begin Reducing The Effects Of EMFs Now
- Why distance is key when decreasing the effects of EMFs and its contact with your body.
- How to decrease the impact of cell phone radiation when you normally carry your phone in your pocket or generally keep it close to your body when out in public.
- Benefits of revamping your office or home computer system through the use of Ethernet cables rather than the WiFi.
- How you can make positive, empowering changes in your own household, neighborhood, and workplace about the use of technology.
Alternative methods for someone to get in touch with you rather than through your cellphone such as redirecting a landline at work or home.
- How spending time outside in nature away from EMFs plays such a huge factor in your health.
The new inner work he's doing for greater self-development and more positive thinking to help him cope with constantly learning about the negative impacts of EMFs.
What's next for him now that he's done the research on EMFs and is bringing greater awareness about its negative effects to the public.
- Conscious capitalism: the new movement in Silicon Valley to create technology that respects human beings, and how it can shape our society's future.
- The small changes you can make at home such as moving your WiFi router, going on airplane mode, and not holding your cellphone up to your head to reduce the effects of EMFs.
Power Quotes From The Show'We, as humanity, are facing a crisis in how technological development is happening at a frantic pace that is more rapid than our ability to study their effects on our biology.' - Nick PineaultClick To Tweet
Reversing The Effects Of EMFs
“When people are already overwhelmed with viruses, parasites, and antibiotics, they are now even more sensitive to EMFs but it can be reversed. Your sensitivity to EMFs will vary depending on your current state of health and overall body load of daily stressors.” – Nick Pineault
Investigate Your Environment
“Whether it's EMFs, mold, chemicals, or just the fact that you're stressed because you live in a big city, you owe it to yourself to figure out which of those factors are getting in the way of your health and investigate whether leaving that environment will help you feel completely different.” – Nick Pineault
Being Aware Of EMFs At Home
“Most people unwillingly just forget about EMFs and think they have a mold, chemical, or stress problem. No one even looks at where their WiFi router is and sometimes people even sleep with it right below their heads. Let's remove all of these possible factors and then you might literally see a difference in how you feel and sleep at night. No one ever comes back to me and tells me that they feel the exact same way.” – Nick Pineault
Taking Action Now
“We, as humanity, are facing a crisis in how technological development is happening at a frantic pace that is more rapid than our ability to study their effects on our biology. If we're experiencing the hazardous effects of 4G and 5G now, what's going to happen once 6G hits the ground?” – Nick Pineault
How To: Detect & Eliminate Microwave Radiation In Your Car
Links From Today's Show
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Disconnect by Devra Davis
- The Berkeley Cell Phone “Right To Know” Ordinance
- IARC Classifies Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields As Possibly Carcinogenic To Humans
- 275 Paul Chek
- RF Safe
- #52 Nick Pineault | Human Optimization Hour w/Kyle Kingsbury
- 219 Kyle Kingsbury
- Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt
- 5G Crisis
- Electrosmog RX: The EMF Health Solution
- The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs
- Nick Pineault
About Nick Pineault
Nick “The EMF Guy” Pineault (*like the wine*) is the #1 bestselling author of The NonTinfoil Guide to EMFs and an advocate for safe technologies. Through his unconventional approach blending humor, science and common sense, he’s becoming a leading voice on the topic of electromagnetic pollution and how it affects our health.
He’s also launched the Electrosmog Rx online professional-level EMF course in collaboration with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, with the goal of educating health professionals worldwide on how to address EMF-related symptoms and minimize their patients’ EMF exposure. You can find more about Nick at TheEMFGuy.com