Winning The Mind: Bonnie Kelly
Winning The Mind: Bonnie Kelly
“Many people don't know that they have a choice to think, feel, and believe whatever they desire. The problem is that the brain has accepted different software and has been conditioned to believe that you're weak, small, incapable, unlovable, or that you don't matter or you're not enough. Separate your identity from these old belief systems and recognize that it's just outdated software that needs to be updated.” – Bonnie Kelly
How can exploring your conscious, taking inventory, and upgrading your mind's software help you become the person you've always wanted to be?
On Wellness Force Radio episode 213, Coach, Speaker, and Author of True to Your Core, Bonnie Kelly, returns for the third time to discuss why shame is a control method, the power of synergy, what we can do next about #MeToo, and how the law of vibration can help release you from your conditioned self to achieve a greater consciousness.
Learn how your mind can help jumpstart the physical healing process in three steps: the root, the release, and the resolve.When the mind perceives a false idea about you as true, we have an identity crisis and we believe ourselves to be incapable. The real truth is that you're powerful beyond measure. - @LivinOptimisticClick To Tweet
True To Your Core
Take your own journey of self-deliverance through Bonnie Kelly’s inspiring story of victim-to-victory. Using her personal story, Bonnie will guide you in an exploration of your subconscious mind. With each chapter, another layer of Bonnie’s story helps you uncover toxic subconscious viruses from your past that sabotage your success and happiness. The tools and exercises she shares will help you install anti-virus software for the mind so you can create the life you desire.
Bonnie Kelly is a renowned speaker, author, and coach who has helped thousands of individuals reprogram the subconscious mind to break free self-destructive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Through Bonnie’s methodology, you too can release your insecurities and limiting perceptions to become the person you long to be.
As Bonnie says,“Insecurities are just weeds of the mind needing to be pulled.” With Bonnie’s step-by-step process, you’ll finally be able to kick those bad habits, release gnawing insecurities and let go of your history.
What You Will Learn:
- How To Unravel The Complexity Of The Mind.
- Understanding why you do, act, feel, react, and interpret things the way that you do is imperative to transform your life.
- What Subconscious Virus Is Wreaking Havoc In Your Life.
- Learn to detect and uninstall the viruses in your subconscious mind will help you permanently change your life.
- How To Stop The Cycle Of Self-Sabotage.
- Learn why you keep doing that even though you know it’s not good for you! Whether it’s food, relationships, finances, or a bad habit, you can stop the cycle of sabotage for good!
- How To Challenge Your Assumptions.
- Throughout this book, you will learn how your brain is working against you and what you can do instead. Learn these and so much more!
3 Tips to Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind
Listen To Episode 213 As Bonnie Kelly Uncovers:
- The impact that emotions have on everything in our life from relationships and exercise to finances and career.
- What her father was able to do for her to get the help and guidance she needed to emotionally heal and spark her consciousness.
- Why “Good Vibes Only” and “Be Happy” simply cannot happen because no one chooses to be happy without first doing the inner identity and belief work necessary to be able to flip that switch when the time comes.
- Spiritual bypassing – what it is and why it's dangerous for the mind and our relationships.
- How to take inventory of the people in your life to see if they're truly helping serve your higher purpose.
- Law of vibration – what it is and how it helps release us from our conditioned self to achieve greater consciousness.
- What steps you can take to begin focusing on the subtle ways that you sabotage yourself.
- The conscious self vs. the conditioned self – why we limit and label ourselves.
- Why we need to take our parents' experiences into consideration when exploring our own minds.
- The drivers for curiosity and why being curious is so important for habit change.
- How religion can dampen the inventory process that you go through to rewire your mind and what you can do to change that around.
- Why shame is a method of control by telling people what they should do, should believe or should be etc.
- How society could be the culprit of why you feel such shame and have been put inside a labeled box that is making you depressed.
- How our conditioning to want quick results doesn't serve us in our spiritual nor wellness journey.
- Why you don't have to try out a million different programs but find one that you really like, fits you, and challenges you.
- How you can begin to physically heal in three areas: the root, the release, and the resolve.
- Her thoughts on using plant medicine and psychedelics in alignment with structured programs of emotional intelligence.
- What evidence is out there that our society is leaning towards being more conscious.
- What can we do next about #MeToo? Now what? What if we flipped the conversation to #WeToo?
- What steps you can take to decide if you should focus on your physical, mental, or spiritual health first until you have spent time in all three to reach synergy.
Power Quotes From The ShowThe brain is a computer that's just following instructions. It's not going to notice opportunities for advancement because we've conditioned it to focus on believing that nothing is possible. - @LivinOptimisticClick To Tweet
“I'm here to help people realize that a different emotional state is possible. I don't think many people recognize the impact that our emotions have on us on a regular basis. They impact our decisions, interactions, relationships, finances, health, and fitness; they impact everything in our lives. Our emotions are impacting every component of what we're experiencing. There's a real disconnection because we've been taught to just shut our emotions down, numb them down, and tune them out. My job is to wake people up and to help them make that connection but make it in a way so that we can feel responsibly and take ownership of our emotions.” – Bonnie Kelly
“I do like the idea of creating and maintaining high vibes but the reality is that life isn't ‘Good Vibes Only,' and if you're only allowing them to enter your life, you're not permitting real reality in and you're going to be missing opportunities for growth. Growth doesn't happen in the good vibes; growth happens in the hardship, struggles, and failures that we go through in life. Of course, it's not pretty and I'm not wishing those experiences upon anyone but that's how we evolve. Sometimes people take ‘Good Vibes Only' to a point where they're just going to completely remove people from their lives because they're not in the right vibration. It's a way to run from intimacy and relationships without going through the process of taking inventory of the people in your life and deciding whether or not they're serving your higher purpose.” – Bonnie Kelly
“When you feel this pain or negative energy within yourself, that's going to need exploration because you need to understand what's triggering it and where it's coming from. What is this? What are you feeling? If you actually just pause to look at that, that will bring you so much insight and awareness. That will tell you where your perception is and what vibrations you're conditioned to look for because that's what's going to drive tomorrow's decisions and experiences. That's where whatever vibration you're feeling begins to control and dictate your life.” – Bonnie Kelly
3 Crazy Facts About Your Subconscious Mind
Links From Today's Show
- Bonnie Kelly
- True To Your Core by Bonnie Kelly
- WFR 040 – Bonnie Kelly: How To Get Out Of Your Own Way
- WFR 087 – Bonnie Kelly: True To Your Core
- MindFu Academy
- Why We Self-Sabotage and How to Eliminate Self-Sabotage
- Start Feeling Good Enough
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins
- Tony Robbins, #MeToo, and the Limits of Self-Help
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Michael Pollan on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- WFR 129 Gretchen Rubin
About Bonnie Kelly
Bonnie Kelly is a certified life coach & personal development expert, located in the Sacramento & Placer County area. She has taught thousands of hours of personal growth and development coaching, productivity coaching and self-help classes to hundreds of people throughout the country.
In 2010, Bonnie took a dramatic change in her career, pursuing her passion of helping others. After graduating, she opened her own company, now known as Bonnie Kelly & Associates. With thousands of hours of personal & group coaching experience, Bonnie has gained the reputation as a Core Energy Coach, who helps you get to the ROOT of your blocks locked deep in your subconscious mind for permanent removal.