“Everybody lives by codes. When you break a code, you enter into a place that you couldn't get into before you broke the code. All of us on this planet have our own unique codes but they're really only broken down to two and that's love or fear. Love is your Divine Mind Code. This is your true self and the perfection of who you are. When you're in the Divine Mind Code, life takes on this higher frequency.” – Sandra Biskind
What if you could become the very best version of you by simply changing your thoughts?
Wellness + Wisdom Episode 295
Global thought leader, international speaker, spiritual mentor, and #1 bestselling co-author of Codebreaker: Discover the Password to Unlock the Best Version of You, Sandra Biskind, breaks down Josh's own relationship with money and his parents, explains how many of us are being epigenetically expressed by our ancestors' experiences, and reveals how to break the unique code that's no longer serving you.
Learn how you can live the ultimate PLATINUM life by shifting your mind, achieving higher consciousness, and raising your frequency vibration.
CODEBREAKER & the CODEBREAKER Journal present a ground-breaking mind training system that teaches tools and techniques to resolve these hidden issues. The training is easy to implement and leads to life-changing shifts that last.
As you absorb the information you are encouraged to learn and enjoy this life-changing system which will empower you to break free of your blind spots and create what you desire in life. This system is understandable and applicable for beginners as well as invaluable to experienced professionals and students of personal growth, spiritual transformation, and enlightenment.
Included in the teaching are stories that are original and insightful as well as entertaining and engaging. They help you apply the insights making the system fast and effective. The books are deeply spiritual and at the same time fun, warm and practical. Making sense of the mystical and magical, the concepts become useful and relevant in everyday life so you can achieve maximum results in your personal growth.
Sandra and Daniel reveal the sexiest trait on the planet as well as the secret to getting off the wheel of karma. As you learn to identify and neutralize your hidden programs, you will be amazed as you are transformed into a high-frequency codebreaker yourself!
As a high frequency being you will be empowered to transform not only your life but the lives of those you interact with and love.
Codebreaker Platinum'The unconscious mind is running our entire life 95% of the time. That means you're making decisions from past events, emotions, and decisions that you didn't even realize are locked into your DNA.' - Sandra Biskind of @TheBiskinds Click To Tweet
Listen To Episode 295 As Sandra Biskind Uncovers:
- We all live by codes in life and when you break a code, you enter a new place that you couldn't enter before.
- Psychoneurology and how your thoughts have the power to make you either sick or well.
- How the unconscious mind is running your entire life 95% of the time.
Why your inner beliefs and stories are the boxes that you put yourself into without even realizing it.
How you influence frequency with your thoughts which then produce your unique state of mind.
Her unique experience of almost dying at the age of eighteen and how it impacted her life moving forward.
Breaking down the differences between the Ego Mind Code of fear and the Divine Mind Code of love.
What money used to mean for Josh in his subconsciousness growing up compared to now that he's done the inner work.
How you can begin to shift your ideas about money and see it as a transaction for energy.
The key to breaking down Josh's connection to money even more by exploring how it influenced the relationship he had with his parents growing up.
Number one thing you have to know about a spiritual mentor if they are going to work with you.
Breaking Your Unique Code
- Why your real purpose on this planet is to learn how to properly train the mind and vibrate at the frequency of your choice.
- Don't judge yourself for judging, just change it in the moment to help you end your addiction to suffering and comparison.
- Her perspective that there is only one divine consciousness, we're all love and an extension of each other, and we don't have individual consciousness.
- DNA coding, intense emotional experiences our ancestors experienced, and how that programmed thinking has been imprinted in us.
- What you can do now to tactically heal these old wounds and beliefs past down through your lineage.
- The four questions you must ask yourself when exploring your thoughts and feelings during the inner work process of healing to avoid spiritual bypassing.
- Energy leakage caused by corrupt codes and its solution by combining the three elements of mindset, attitude, and frequency.
How you can block yourself from openly receiving money, wealth, or abundance by having a fixed mindset on what it looks like.
- The Platinum Being Frequencies of love, peace, awareness, trust, integrity, neutrality, unity, and mindfulness.
Why you may have created these negative programmed mindsets around money based on everyday life experiences and epigenetics.
The greatest gift that you can give to your beloved: integrating your wholeness through enlightenment.
Power Quotes From The Show'All of our unique codes can be broken down into love or fear. Love is your Divine Mind Code, your true self, and the perfection of who you are. When you're in that code, life takes a higher frequency.' - Sandra Biskind of @TheBiskindsClick To Tweet
The Divine Mind Code vs The Ego Mind Code
“When you're in the Divine Mind Code, you really understand and trust that who you are is a perfect divine being. From that place, all that you are is revealed. You are this high-frequency being everywhere you go and your actual being is more important that what you are doing. Whereas when you're in the Ego Mind Code, you're in a victim mentality which is quick to judge. The Ego Mind Code separates us from our hearts, from God, and from each other.” – Sandra Biskind
The Inner Stories Passed On To Us
“Our ancestors had events happen where they had an emotional charge and they created decisions and beliefs that have been passed down to our bodies and cellular membrane. So, not only are we dealing with that we've brought in from past lives and from what's happened to us since conception to now but we're also dealing with our ancestors' inner programs.” – Sandra Biskind
Love Is The Fuel Of Miracles
“The ego mind is a culmination of all of the beliefs, programs, ideas, and stories that make up that part of inner judgment and fear that are separate from the perfection and love that you actually are. Unlike the ego, love doesn't and can't make up stories. Love is the fuel of miracles. So, from the place of love, there is no expectation; there is only joy, happiness, and success.” – Sandra Biskind
Sandra and Daniel Biskind Interviewed by Jack Canfield
Links From Today's Show
- Jack Canfield
- Vipassana Meditation – A Spartan Race For The Mind
- Codebreaker by Sandra and Daniel Biskind
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Carl Jung
- 204 Robyn Openshaw
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss
- Happy Money by Ken Honda
- The Biskinds' Live & Virtual Events
- Refresh Codes – 8 Platinum One Minute Meditations
- True Self Codes –CODEBREAKER PLATINUM Mantras
- Bliss Code Meditation – Activation
- Sandra Biskind
About Sandra Biskind
Sandra Biskind is a global thought leader, international speaker, spiritual mentor and #1bestselling author. She has a unique gift to identify and eradicate the unconscious programs that undermine success. Sandra offers a rare combination of business savvy, transformational leadership and soul enrichment.
Her passion is empowering people to become the leader of their own lives through enlightenment – through tapping into high states of consciousness. Together with her partner, husband and inspiration Daniel they have created and teach how to live a PLATINUM Life by using The Ultimate Mind Shift Process – a spiritually-based approach to personal development and wholeness.