Love Radar: Crista Beck
“Childhood experiences heavily imprint our way of being in adult relationships; from communication to affection, we've been taught to act a certain way. When we choose to acknowledge this, we can see what’s been inherited, evolve from our lineage, and rewrite a new love story.” – Crista Beck
How can honoring past relationships, letting go, and forgiving yourself help rewrite your love story?
On Wellness + Wisdom episode 244, writer, speaker, co-creator of the Jumpstart Your Heart Process™, creator of the Sure-Fire Dating Formula™ and dating expert aka The Love Radar, Crista Beck, shares how exploring your inherited behavior patterns will help you evolve your lineage, how you can choose your dating vibrational frequency in this modern world of #MeToo and #WeToo, and how you can come to a neutral, peaceful space that honors you and the people who come into your life.
Learn what the love radar metaphor is and how it can help your relationships thrive.
Discover Your Love Radar
A step-by-step strategy for finding a quality partner and have a lasting, committed relationship…
If you’d like to find your soulmate and you’d like to have that experience of having a wonderful partner, whatever that may be for you….
Intelligent, funny, spiritual, attractive, sexy, whatever kind of person you would really love in your heart of hearts to have in your life and to be able to enjoy the kind of relationship that you’re looking for where you go out to movies and go on vacations together and go out to dinner with your couple friends and all those great couple experiences…
Maybe you’ll even want to get married and have a family…
It All Starts with Finding the Right Person.
And I’d like to help you do that, to make this year the best year for your love life, yet.
You CAN Find Love at Any Age. Don't Stop Trying.
Perhaps you have ignored dating in pursuit of other things, and now you’re worried it might be too late to find the right person. Or maybe you have been on plenty of dates, but none of your relationships seem to last, or you are getting burnt out from online dating. Maybe you don’t want to “settle” for someone, but you feel like your options are shrinking.
Finding Your Soulmate Doesn’t Have to Be a Struggle.
We will work together to end the cycle of false starts, disappointments, and lonely nights . . . and finally, attract the love of your life!
Dating Advice from Crista Beck
Listen To Episode 244 As Crista Beck Uncovers:
- Her approach to helping people as a love coach for both men and women.
- How we can become friends with our old habits and inherited behavior patterns in order to let them go.
- Steps you can take to liberate yourself from past beliefs about relationships and evolve your lineage.
- The love radar metaphor of how women can spread and share wisdom and insight to the men in their lives.
- What a woman can do to emit their electromagnetic waves to attract a man that they really want.
- How men can honor the women in their lives and their unique love radars.
- Her “Jumpstart Your Heart”/”Rewrite Your Love Story” process and how it can help you open up a space to let go of past relationships.
- Why the most important thing a man can do for a woman is to make sure that she feels safe.
- What men and women both want from each other on a date the most: to own their feminine or masculine energy.
- About her new book that will be coming out soon – Breaking The Glass Slipper.
- How Disney and the media have created this fantasy that love is magic and we have to wait for it to happen when love really isn't like that at all.
- The Dating Compass – the four key characteristics that we have within ourselves and how to look for those same characteristics in a partner besides just chemistry.
- How we'll know when we're ready to get back to the dating scene.
- What letting go can teach us about our place in the dating scene and in a relationship.
- Why it's vital to have people, a coach, or a program teach us what our blind spots are in terms of love and dating
- How to come to a neutral, peaceful space by honoring yourself and the people who come into your life.
- Why we should take things slow in the dating scene to truly get to know the other person and enjoy that time with them.
- Self-care practices to date yourself and really get to know who you are.
Power Quotes From The Show
“When a woman is centered and powerful in herself, she can deeply contribute to a man from her own love radar. This is her place of wisdom and intuition. Not only will a woman's love radar enrich a man's life but it will also allow them to come closer to a woman so that she feels safe and adored.” – Crista Beck
“#MeToo is really a chance for women to express the pain that they've been repressing for years of being mistreated by men. It's a beautiful thing that women are sharing their stories and uniting in this mission to not be mistreated anymore. It's an important part of the process to be able to express your pain or anger because it's part of the healing process.” – Crista Beck
“I understand that people want connection but you cannot base your decision of who you want to be with solely on whether or not you feel a spark on the first date. Choosing your life partner is the most powerful decision that you will make in your life. We as a society are not trained on how to do that and so there's a lot of confusion on how to choose someone. Choosing someone just based on physical chemistry is a recipe for disaster. Yes, you want to be attracted to them but you want to be grounded and consider the actual characteristics that you know you need and want in a long-term partner.” – Crista Beck
“Our society encourages people to just get back out there and start dating again after a breakup. People don't realize that this is a heart issue on its terms. You need to honor your heart just like you would treat your body after an accident. Breakups can feel devastating as if you broke all the bones in your body. Part of healing the heart on its terms is to honor its feelings, give it space, and release those emotions.” – Crista Beck
Why Do I Call Myself The Love Radar?
Links From Today's Show
- Crista Beck
- Call with Crista – Your Laser “Find Love” Discovery Session
- Your Dating Compass™ — What It Is And Why You Need One
- Beware the Fairytale: “He's Not My Type”
- “2 Ways To Stop Sabotaging Your Love Life For Good”
- Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Gigi Sage
- Power Connections for Women by Gigi Sage
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Rhythmia Spiritual Retreat Center: Yoga & Meditation
- WFR 157 Amy Baglan
- WFR 204 Robyn Openshaw
- WFR 208 Maddy Moon
About Crista Beck
Crista Beck, The Love Radar, is a dating expert who teaches single people who are seeking a healthy and long-term relationship how to attract quality dating partners, increase their confidence, and take the actions necessary to have the love they deeply desire. She is regarded by her clients as a “romantic healer” due to her holistic and conscious approach to finding a meaningful relationship in the era of hookup culture and online dating.
While Crista coaches both men and women alike, she specializes in helping smart and successful single people who want a secure relationship, but struggle with the fear of picking the wrong partner again. Through her one-on-one and group coaching programs, they can stop struggling with the overwhelm of dating and finally feel at home in the relationship they always wanted.
Actively building her dating advice and coaching business since 2009, she has played an active role in the love and relationship industry, advising and helping thousands of single people around the world. She is the co-creator of the Jumpstart Your Heart Process™, and creator of the Sure-Fire Dating Formula™ focusing on helping people identify and release their hidden barriers to love, become the kind of person that is open to love, and feel empowered and at ease on the dating scene.
Crista creates a loving and effective environment to educate, enlighten and empower ALL single people to step into love.