What's Your Frequency Type? – Robyn Openshaw
“You have to start with yourself by being honest with people when they hurt your feelings and accept the fact that they might do it again. You have to stand there in that vulnerability and a temporary feeling of loneliness but doing that actually results in the repair of relationships, restoration of love between the two of you, and just a lot more compassion for you from the other person when they see how honest and open you are about how you feel.” – Robyn Openshaw
Are you open to letting go of deep-set beliefs and elements of your identity that aren't serving you well?
In Wellness Force Radio episode 204, author of 15 books including her latest, Vibe – Unlock the Energetic Frequencies of Limitless Health, Love, & Success, podcast host of Vibe with Robyn Openshaw, and CEO of Green Smoothie Girl, Robyn Openshaw, reveals why feelings of shame and guilt exist for a reason, how to control your mindset and emotions through higher vibrations, and her top three healing frequency practices that you can do now to get in a positive flow state.
Learn how Robyn was able to heal her low-vibration life and over 21 different diseases by practicing high-frequency exercises.
Get VIBE + Accelerator Masterclass Package
When you buy the autographed hardcover book, VIBE, we’ll send you the
Vibe Accelerator Video Masterclass (value $75) plus $89 in Bonuses FREE!
In Vibe, bestselling author Robyn Openshaw reveals the difference between low vibration emotions (fear, anger, inertia) and high vibration emotions (love, inner peace, gratitude) and helps readers dramatically impact their physical and mental well-being by raising their vibrational frequencies.
Most of us are vaguely familiar with this concept, but we don’t realize the powerful implications this has for our choices every day—which foods to eat, how much water to drink, what we think about when we’re in the car or the shower, what our risk of disease is, and how we feel at any given moment are all affected by the power of vibration.
Everything in health and wellness should revolve around the basic concept that what we choose to eat and what we choose to do lowers or raises our vibration. And that makes all the difference.
Robyn Openshaw’s new book VIBE will teach you how to:
- Use your natural energetic powers to attract more amazing people and opportunities into your life.
- Eat “high frequency” foods for energy that requires no stimulants.
- “Ground” and “charge” daily in just a few minutes (powerful anti-depressant).
- Discover how to live in gratitude, joy, and peace—and eliminate fear and anxiety in 90 seconds.
- Instant access to Vibe 7-Day Detox ($19)
- Vibe Accelerator Video Masterclass ($75)
- Highest-Vibration Foods Shopping List ($19)
- 5-in-1 Vibe-Raising Videos ($50)
How Is Your Vibe?
Listen To Episode 204 As Robyn Openshaw Uncovers:
- How she defines the word, ‘vibration,' and how focusing on high vibrations can help improve your wellness.
- The various forms of energy that modern medicine uses to help and heal people in the form of lasers.
- Josh's results from the Frequency Quiz he took from her book, Vibe.
- The individual frequency that you're putting out every single day of your life and how that affects the people around you.
- The energetic frequencies that happen in the body when it comes to relationships, nutrition, and performance
- Why feelings of shame and guilt exist for a reason but we don't have to allow them to hijack our system.
- Various vibration and frequency exercises practiced at the HeartMath Institute.
- Her low-vibration life during her 20s and how she faced an accumulation of over 21 different diseases. both mental obstacles and physical struggles.
- How you can get yourself into the perfect flow state thanks to good nutrition and high vibrations.
- The environment she grew up in and how that affected choices she made during her 20s.
- How to control your mindset and emotions through higher vibrations.
- The fact that the average lifespan of an emotion is just 90 seconds.
- How to locate your emotion, name it, and figure out why you're feeling it.
- Skills you can develop to be able to deal with your vulnerability and sad emotions.
- An example of how she came up with a solution to deal with someone who annoyed her rather than getting angry at him.
- Why it's harder to let go of negative emotions as adults compared to when we were children and why giving love to other people feels like work for some people.
- How you can develop high vibration characteristics and why breath can transform fear into excitement.
- How a detox helped her let go of deep hurt that experienced as a child.
- The foods and smoothie ingredients she recommends the most to stay at a heavy vibration frequency.
Power Quotes From The Show
“Vibration is an actual quantifiable thing even if it's not very tangible because you cannot necessarily see it. However, everything is emanating energy because everything actually is energy. Einstein has said, ‘Everything in life is vibration,' and nobody understood what he said, but even today standard of care medicine is using energy in the form of lasers to operate and heal.” – Robyn Openshaw
“So much of our misery is self-created because we don't just flow with change. We need to learn how to let go of more things. I'm not saying, ‘Don't try hard and don't have values;' I'm saying that there are so many things that you are clinging to that are not serving you and if you let the energy flow through, let it teach you what it's going to teach you. It might cause you pain and suffering but not for years and years.” – Robyn Openshaw
“Anger is a fake emotion. Usually, when we're angry we're actually really hurt and sad. For some reason, it's more macho and socially acceptable to show anger but when we show our sadness and authentic self, you get a far better response from other people. We do have negative emotions for a reason whether it's anger or sadness and they're not bad; they're just going to cost you over time as they become chronic emotions and they don't ever move through you unless you work with them.”– Robyn Openshaw
“Taking a deep breath is as simple and powerful as anything there is. Taking several deep breaths just allows you to oxygenate the whole body. Too many of us are suffering from anxiety and we find ourselves shallowing breathing for hours at a time. Breath turns fear into excitement.” – Robyn Openshaw
Reduce Inflammation Naturally
Links From Today's Show
- Robyn Openshaw
- Green Smoothie Girl
- Vibe Book Offer
- Vibe with Robyn Openshaw – Podcast
- “The Biggest Loser” Bob Harper Changes His Position on Low-Carb Diets
- Robyn’s Favorite Things
- The Vibrational Frequencies of Essential Oils
- Does Food Really Have a Vibration? Robyn Openshaw
- 40 Years of Zen
- Beverly Rubik, Ph.D.
- Institute for Frontier Science
- Bernard Jensen
- Power vs. Force by Dr. David R. Hawkins
- HeartMath Institute
- Paul Chek
- WFR 184 Scott Nelson
About Robyn Openshaw
Robyn Openshaw is the author of 15 books, including bestsellers The Green Smoothies Diet and 12 Steps to Whole Foods. Her latest book, Vibe: Discover Your Energetic Frequency for Health, Love & Success.
She is a former psychotherapist, university professor, and lectured in over 450 cities in the 6 years after launching her popular site GreenSmoothieGirl.com in 2007. She's a single mom to four children who are now flying the coop. She skis and plays tennis competitively in Utah, and believes that everything is possible if you leverage the highest frequencies in the Universe.
You can find her podcast, Your High Vibration Life, on iTunes–also look for Green Smoothie Girl on Facebook, and visit her website GreenSmoothieGirl.com.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
—> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.