Hi friend, it's Josh Trent and this is the Wellness + Wisdom podcast where you and I garner the wisdom to live our life well.
Inside of the Pentagon of Wellness which is physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and financial intelligence from those who have mastered these areas.
This podcast is where you practically embody the pentagon.
If you haven't done so yet hit subscribe wherever you are listening or watching this podcast so you'll never miss another episode and if you want to get direct coaching one-on-one or group with me in your own wellness head over to wellnessforce.com/M21 to get your free wellness guide that has six science-backed practices for a free, yet powerful start to reclaiming your wellness.
Rites of Passage
A lot of what we explore on the show is the space between the head and the heart.
Which, if you've been here for a while, you've heard me talk about Dr. Hawkins books and works in Letting Go and Power vs. Force and the frequency scale of emotions.
Just so you know, the lowest frequency we can ever experience in life is shame.
Shame is typically the main emotion that keeps our hearts closed and blocks us from growth in every area of the wellness pentagon.
A Global Call for True Ceremony
At first audible your ego might say… hell no!
But, if you really absorb what I'm sharing with you today and what the potency of this podcast episode can be for you, this episode has the potential to radically shift you and change your life.
This is an exceptionally magic episode 449 Hearts Wide Open | Identifying & Healing Core Wounds To Live Your Vision: Luke Storey, Cal Callahan, Dr. John Lieurance & Josh Trent Quadcast where I got to sit with three of my highly emotionally intelligent friends and podcasters.
Hearts Wide Open
You Will Learn:
- The magic of a Vision Quest: Why I returned from a vision quest which was 10 days in nature and four of them fasting with only water
- The science of fasting.
- To fast or not to fast?
- Rites of Passage for young men and young women are missing.
- Why I believe fear is no longer forget everything and run, I believe fear is for everyone's attention responsibly.
- How we all address and heal our core wounds by looking at the allostatic load of chronic stress.
- Learning how to keep our heart open.
That is the magic of this episode; how to keep your heart open even with your core wounds.
We all have them.
In this episode you'll learn about even more wellness:
- How to address and identify your core wounds.
- Why your medicine, as the wounded healer, the person listening to this podcast who has medicine for everyone that they love and care about.
- How your healing journey is not just medicine for you, it's medicine for everyone that comes in contact with you.
Boost Your Health with MitoZen
Make sure you listen to the full episode for an amazing discount with the nasal spray that I use that has oxytocin and japé in it from MITOZEN Dr. John.
That's essentially what it is, it’s a meditation tool for bliss and focus.
Feel Free with Botanic Tonics
This is a supplement I use every single week, sometimes multiple times per week, and I know you're going to get so much from it.
Also… to note, with this podcast you don't have to use any supplements at all, they're just fun tools.
All you have to do is go for a walk, go for a drive, listen to this podcast, this incredible journey of connection from my heart to yours with my friends Luke story, Callahan, And Dr. John Lieurance with me right here right now on Wellness + Wisdom.