Josh Trent is the Founder of Wellness Force Media and host of the top-ranked, Wellness + Wisdom Podcast. He has spent the past 16 years as a researcher, trainer, and facilitator discovering the physical and emotional intelligence that allow humans to thrive in our modern world.
Josh has published over 300 high-level interviews with some of the most respected minds in the health, wellness, and self-help industries, and has been spotlighted in major wellness media outlets such as Onnit, Spartan, SEALFIT, and more.
Coming Back from Rock Bottom
While his background is impressive, it wasn't that long ago that Josh hit rock bottom. He was unhealthy, both physically and mentally, and his beliefs around money were holding him back.
In this episode, you’ll hear what he did to overcome the darkest period of his life, and how he completely turned things around for the better.
You’ll also learn why you don’t need to sacrifice sleep, rest, or your mental wellbeing in order to get rich, misconceptions about money that you’ve been programmed to believe, and how to shift your mindset so you can unlock your full potential. Go watch our conversation right here!
Your Health is Your Wealth
Here are just some of the things we get into:
- Discover Josh’s journey from hitting rock bottom to living his dream life.
- Understand the difference between trying to control your life vs trying to influence it, and how destructive control can become.
- Explore the misconceptions you’ve been programmed to believe about finances and “getting rich”, and open yourself up to a new money mentality.
- Get over the guilt and shame of making and losing money.
- How to get over financial mistakes and learn from them.
- Steps to help you go from surviving to actually living life on your own terms.
- How to apply the information you learn about wellness, rather than just consuming it mindlessly.
- Understanding that your journey never ends – achieving a goal is just one step away from chasing a new one.
- Learn the importance of being present, grateful, and appreciative of the life and body you are currently inhabiting.
- Discover the FOUR main components of the Wellness Pentagon (and how these will set you up for financial success).
- Why caffeine, alcohol, bad food, and poor sleep are contributing to your financial struggles.
- Improve your quality of rest by addressing FOUR things (hint: blue light before bed is one of them).
- Write down journaling prompts that can help you kickstart your mental health journey.