Wellness + Wisdom Episode 495
Wellness + Wisdom Podcast Host and Wellness Force Media CEO, Josh Trent, shares how he healed his money wound and how you can achieve financial freedom yourself.
In this solocast, you will learn:
- Why money dominates so many of our thoughts and why people believe they don’t have enough.
- An exercise to discover the limiting belief you have around money.
- Why wealthy people attract wealthy people.
- Josh’s limiting beliefs about money that he acquired from his parents.
- Why we don’t learn how to think but what to think.
- Healing the money wound: How Josh went from being in debt to creating a successful business by changing his mindset.
- The four principles of the money construct.
- Why Josh added financial wellness to the four principles.
- Know your outcome: The importance of having reasonable goals and coming from a place of abundance.
- The universe only hears ‘yes’: Why we must rephrase our wishes.
- Making goals achievable with SMART goals.
- Taking action from an inspired place instead of from the belief-though-feeling-action model.
- What it means to be behaviorally flexible and how it helps you achieve your goals.
- How feedback guides us to operate from excellence.
- Why Josh felt disempowered during his childhood.
- Making the choice to be empowered: Choosing to be at cause for the results in your life.
- Why being honest with yourself about where you are at right now matters.
- How we can turn our dreams into reality through energy exchange.
- Why we need to be in touch with our unconscious mind.
- Removing the critical barrier between the conscious and unconscious mind.
- Why quitting our goals is our unconscious incompetence.
- The importance of asking yourself “What do I know that I don’t know?” as a conscious incompetence practice.
- What it means that perception is projection: Letting everything happen for us.
- Why Josh believed that making more money than his father would make him feel worthy and how it made him struggle.
- How our results can be traced to our behaviors.
Breath & Wellness Program
Boost your immunity and calm your mind with freedom from chronic stress in the modern world.
A 21 day guided breath and wellness program using ancient wisdom to boost your immunity, calm your mind, and give you freedom from chronic stress in the modern world.
Combining special breathwork infused with safe vape cannabidiol, BREATHE gives you everything you need to let go of old weight, de-stress, and build immunity so you can live your best life.
In this special (limited time) offer, you will receive:
– Lifetime access to BREATHE
– Free upgrades to all future training modules
– Free additional training modules
– Special VIP coupons for safe vape, essential oils, CBD, nootropics and more
– Private WF group access
Links From Today's Show
- Rewire Event
- Mike Dillard
- Michelle Alderman
- 481 Scott Jackson | Rewire Yourself: How To Create A Life You Love With Freedom From Subconscious Sabotage
- Psychology of the Unconscious by Carl Jung
- Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success by Deepak Chopra
- Stephen Cave
- 009 How To Live An Extraordinary Life With Hal Elrod
- 115 Jeff Sanders: The Power of Saying No
- 490 SOLOCAST | Hypervigilance: The Subconscious Strategy of Survival That Slowly Kills
- 437 Josh Trent | Death & Rebirth: Why I’m Saying Goodbye to Wellness Force…
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Shop the Wellness Force Store
- PLUNGE – Save $150 with the code “WELLNESSFORCE”
- HIGHER DOSE INFRARED MAT – Get 15% off with the code “WELLNESSFORCE15“
- Organifi – Special 20% off to our listeners with the code ‘WELLNESSFORCE'
- MitoZen – Save 10% with the code “WELLNESSFORCE”
- Paleovalley – Save 15% on your ACV Complex with the code ‘JOSH'
- NOOTOPIA – Save 10% with the code “JOSH10”
- Activation Products – Save 20% with the code “WELLNESSFORCE”
- NEUVANA – Save 15% with the code “WELLNESSFORCE”
- SENSATE – Save $25 on your order with the code “JOSH25”
- DRY FARM WINES – Get an extra bottle of Pure Natural Wine with your order for just 1¢
- CHILISLEEP – Save 25% on Josh's favorite ChiliSleep products with the code “JOSH”
- ION – Save 15% off sitewide with the code ‘JOSH1KS'
- TOUPS – Save 15% with the code “JOSH”
- Feel Free from Botanic Tonics – Save 40% when you use the code ‘WELLNESS40′
- Drink LMNT – Zero Sugar Hydration: Get your free LMNT Sample Pack, with any purchase
- BREATHE – Save 20% by using the code “PODCAST20”
- Essential Oil Wizardry: Save 10% with the code ‘WELLNESSFORCE'
- MY GREEN MATTRESS – Save up to $125 on your order with the code “JOSH”
- NEUROHACKER – Save 15% with the code “WELLNESSFORCE”
- ALIVE WATER – Save 33% on your first order with the code “JOSH33”
- M21 Wellness Guide
- Wellness Force Community
- Leave Wellness + Wisdom a review on Apple Podcasts
Shop the BEST Organic Snacks at PaleoValley
PaleoValley's 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sticks
Paleovalley 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks are the only beef sticks in the USA made from 100% grass fed/grass finished beef and organic spices that are naturally fermented.
Their 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks are unlike anything else on the market. In fact, they were recently voted in Paleo Magazine as one of the top snacks of the year.
The reason is that they are committed to making the highest quality, clean products that are free from problematic ingredients.
Their beef comes from 100% grass fed cows raised entirely on natural grass pastures by family farmers right here in the USA. As a result they are healthy and happy.
PaleoValley's Pasture-Raised Turkey Sticks
Paleovalley Pasture-Raised Turkey Sticks were created to make healthy snacking easier.
Their turkey sticks are made from turkeys who are allowed to live as nature intended… on organic grass pastures with plenty of sunshine, fresh air and room to exercise. The result of raising turkeys in such a natural way is a much healthier, clean protein with higher levels of vitamins, minerals, and omega-3s.
Unfortunately, virtually all turkey in the USA is conventionally raised with a small portion being “free range” – a virtually meaningless term that simply means the turkeys were allowed access to the outdoors. However, most “free range” turkeys only have access to an outdoor dirt field with no pasture in sight.
Their truly pasture-raised turkeys are given full access to outdoor, pesticide-free pasture with plenty of grass and insects for them to nibble on.