Peter Petersen: The Power of Now
Peter Petersen is a highly sought after master facilitator and wellness coach who has been teaching qigong and meditation for over 16 years.
As a certified massage therapist for the last 11 years, Peter has been teaching in health clubs, hospitals, retirement villas, and several different wellness/spa resorts in Mexico and the United States, such as Rancho La Puerta, Mayacamas Ranch, and Present Moment Retreat.
This Qigong practice helps people ground themselves into their “now” to increase their present moment awareness of their behaviors, and find solutions to problematic habits such as: eating, moving, negative thinking, and sleeping.
The result of this tool box of healthy information is that clients become their own health advocate and regain a sense of stability, peace, and well-being into their everyday lives.
A Path To Healing
Over the last year Peter has been teaching with another extraordinary facilitator named Monique Darling, who has led over 800 workshops in the past 5 years.
She is the founder of Juicy Enlightenment an organization dedicated to empowering people who are questioning the assumptions of how their life should be and offers tools for self expression that create trust, intuition, and wisdom to enjoy the life they have.
She specializes in helping others reclaim their power and natural sensuality by transmuting fear and repression into courage, self-love and freedom. Together both Peter and Monique deliver a tremendously powerful experience helping people bring out their vulnerability, energetic embodiment and fearless relating.
Peter's Action Steps To Be In The Now:
- Show Up
- Pay attention and become aware of your awareness
- Tell your truth without judgment or blame
- Be open to alternate outcomes that may be even better
Peter’s Formula For The Perfect Day:
- Write it down
- See it
- Say it
- Live it
Links From Today's Show
- 7 Spiritual Laws of Success Deepak Chopra
- Peter's Website
- About Peter Peterson
- Attend One of Peter's Upcoming Events
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on air!
Aloha! Josh here.
Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard! I thrive to serve better based on your words, feedback, and requests for the Wellness Force Community.
Get Your Free Audio Book
You May Also Like These Episodes
- A Personal Trainer For Your Mind With Julianna Raye
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life:
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide: wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love! I do the same thing for the people, things, and movements I care about as well.
PS: Looks like you and I share the same passion. I'm grateful for you and want to extend you my email address.
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life!