Jeff Sanders: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast
Jeff Sanders is a public speaker, productivity coach, best selling author, and host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast.
Today on the show, Jeff spotlights how to motivate ourselves to take bold action and dominate our day before breakfast.
Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast
Personally, my wake up is 7am, but not everyone is a lark by nature and sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day. There have been many days where I make an elaborate ‘to-do list” only to end up adding 15 more.
Can you relate?
But getting up at 5am isn't the only way to tick all the boxes.
As Jeff describes on his website, there is a process and a method to quiet all the distractions by the simple, yet powerfully effective act of writing things down on paper.
Resources Mentioned In The Show
Vitamin B12 (enter code “wellnessforce” for 10% off
Vitamin D (enter code “wellnessforce” for 10% off)
Rhodiola Rosea (enter code “wellnessforce” for 10% off)
|Simon Sinek's book “Start With Why”|
Listen To Jeff Uncover
- How Jeff went from door to door sales to writing a best-selling book
- The quest for our own self-development
- How to achieve goals by taking a personal inventory
- Eating food with intention
- What it takes to create a massive health shift
- How to schedule in the fun
Thanks To Our Amazing Sponsor
Check out Perfect Supplements.com
Go to perfectsupplements.com/wellnessforce to get your grass-fed collagen from today's show and sign up for a free membership, plus get 10% off your entire order – just enter promo code “wellnessforce” at checkout.
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live!
Aloha! Josh here.
Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard! I thrive to serve better based on your words, feedback, and requests for the Wellness Force Community. (including breaking bad habits)
Get Your Free Audio Book
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life:
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide: wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love! I do the same thing for the people, things, and movements I care about as well.
PS: Looks like you and I share the same passion. I'm grateful for you and want to extend you my email address.
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life!