The Truth About Nutrients With Ronnie Landis
With increasing access to a variety of foods and styles of eating, how can we make sure we receive the majority of nutrients our bodies need to thrive?
While innovations in the food and shipping industries have made food more available, there also have been unintended consequences that have come from this convenience. Not only has the way we process food damaged the nutritional integrity but the time it takes for food to reach our plates is diminishing the health benefits we once received.
If we want to get the most nutrition from our diets, we have to ask the very important question:
How do we find the style of eating that will increase our nutrient intake and have the greatest impact on our physical and emotional wellness?
On this episode of Wellness Force Radio, we explore this topic with Ronnie Landis, founder of Holistic Health Mastery. He shows us the tools and strategies we need to increase our nutrient absorption and find harmony in our health.
Listen To Episode 122 As Ronnie Uncovers
- How to find out what diet is right for us, psychologically and metabolically.
- The biggest misconceptions about eating a raw foods diet.
- How to get the most nutritional impact from our food choices.
- The health benefits of consuming natural whole foods.
- How he healed his body through nutrition.
- Tips to get more nutrition through juicing and blending.
- The problems with having a dogmatic approach to our eating habits.
- How to find the balance between health and harmony.
- The damaging effects of the Standard American Diet.
- Storage and preparation methods to preserve the nutrient content of food.
- Why we should consume foods and beverages within a certain time period.
- The benefits of cleansing the body and allowing for a metabolic reset.
- The importance of having a wide array of health building nutrients in our diet.
Top 3 Takeaways From Ronnie Landis
- We have to find the foods and nutrients that make sense for our individual bodies and lifestyle.
- It's important to make wellness a priority and devote our energy and resources to things that build our health.
- When we get closer to a natural whole foods diet, we can identify what pieces of our nutrition are helping or hindering our health.
Power Quotes From Ronnie Landis
“In order to discover what diet will work for our own unique lives, we have to be willing to listen to the body and awaken our intuition.” – Ronnie Landis
“We need to make cleansing and detoxing a consistent part of our diets.” – Ronnie Landis
“Built into any problem is the seed of its very solution.” – Ronnie Landis
“It's important to take a step back and see where you have been wasting energy and resources. Then we can redistribute the waste to areas that will benefit our health and wellness.” – Ronnie Landis
“Life as a whole stems back to the oceans.” – Ronnie Landis
“Wellness is having your mind, body, and spirit in alignment.” – Ronnie Landis
Ronnie Landis Discusses The Top 5 Mistakes On A Raw Foods Diet
Ronnie's Book, “The Inner Alchemy Youthening Program”
Your life as it stands is the culmination of the thoughts, foods, actions, and behaviors you have participated in up to this point. Vibrant health, ageless beauty, and endless enthusiasm is your birthright. This book will show you how to activate your potential for healing with proper nutrients, inspired living, and manifesting heaven on earth.
Get Ronnie's Book: “The Inner Alchemy Youthening Program”
About Ronnie Landis
Ronnie Landis is one of the leading advocates for raw foods, super foods, and plant based nutrition. He is an international speaker, author, entrepreneur, and full-time athlete. He holds a 3rd-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, has been a semi-professional athlete, and personal trainer. Ronnie focuses his life work on educating audiences on the benefits of a high raw plant focused lifestyle for optimizing the body, sharpening the mind, and expanding the human spirit.
- Landis's Website
- Ronnie's Podcast: The Holistic Health & Human Potential Podcast
- Social Channels
- Ronnie's Book: “The Inner Alchemy Youthening Program”
- The Holistic Health Mastery Program
- Ronnie's Episode with Dr. John Gray
- Biological Individuality
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Aloha! Josh here. Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard. I live to serve the Wellness Force even better based on your words, feedback, and requests. (including how these episodes can allow you to break bad habits)
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal:Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on nutrients? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.
- The Altered States Economy: Jamie Wheal ( June 21, 2018 )
- Healthy Boundaries & Masculine/Feminine Power: Maddy Moon ( June 18, 2018 )
- Cognitive Bias: Evolving From Psychic Injury | Jesse Lawler ( June 14, 2018 )
- The Sneaky State of Food Science: Dan Pardi ( June 11, 2018 )
- The Four Tendencies – Gretchen Rubin on
- Brainpower, Consciousness, & The Placebo Effect With Jesse Lawler on
- Christine Hassler – Surviving The Expectation Hangover on
- Dr. Cortney Warren | Honest Liars: The Psychology of Self-Deception on
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi on
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- May 2010
- February 2009