Steph Gaudreau helps people get healthy, happy & harder to kill through nutrition, fitness & mindset work.
She is the author of the “Most Anticipated New Cookbook” by Paleo Magazine in January 2015 and a #1 Best Seller on Amazon, with her book, The Paleo Athlete.
Steph is the host of a #1 ranked iTunes podcast Harder to Kill Radio, where she speaks about how to forge unbreakable humans.
*Support Wellness Force Radio: Rate & Review in iTunes
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Biology and has been a high school biology/chemistry teacher for more than decade. Steph found paleo and crossfit in 2010 which changed her life and work forever…..
From her journey as a young woman plaugued with food and weight issues, from joining weight watchers to even eating vegetarian, shedding body issues to growing new psychological strength, Steph shares her incredible heart, and her mind, with Wellness Force Radio.
Today's show is a very special episode, and is all about learning how to make ourselves stronger or as Steph says, being an unbreakable human
Listen As Steph Uncovers:
- How to set goals and plugin healthy eating to a busy life.
- Discover how to kick sugar cravings for good.
- How to begin a more primal or paleo lifestyle… stupid easy.
- Learn about her battle with sugar and how at 36 she's come full circle.
- What technology apps she uses in her personal health journey.
Links From The Show
- The Paleo Athlete
- Harder to Kill Radio
- HHHTK Programs
- The Performance Paleo Cookbook
- Gretchen Rubin – Better Than Before
- Coaches Eye Video Analysis App
Are you interested in changing old habits with new technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- Overcoming Adversity & Creating A Life Worth Living With Olympian Tanner Gers
- Creating New Habits With Kelli Calabrese
- Hacking Happiness With Author & TEDx Speaker John C. Havens
- Finding Your Personal Gold With Olympians Sky & Tamara Christopherso
Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo