John C. Havens is a contributing writer for @Mashable, The Guardian, Slate and the author of Hacking Happiness – Why Your Personal Data Counts and How Tracking it Can Change the World (Tarcher/Penguin, 2014).
His new book, Genuine – Authentic Happiness in an Age of Artificial Intelligence comes out from Tarcher/Penguin next year. John is also a consultant and keynote speaker at places like TEDx and SXSW.
Like The show?
Support Wellness Force Radio: Leave Us A Rating & Review
Listen as John Discusses:
- How technology is revolutionizing the wellness industry
- What is Hacking Happiness
- How to create a life by values design (Vbd)
- How wearable and wellness technology will shape the next 3-5 years will shape personal health
- Why our data can be a double edged sword
- How to take action in making your data work for you
- What is the Happathon?
- John's discussion of corporate technology & machines
See What Others Are Saying About Wellness Force Radio:
You May Also Like These Episodes:
Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please leave us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!