What's Masculinity In The Modern World? – Ryan Michler
“It seems that more and more men don't have this need to feel tough. These are men who are emotionally strong figures, but they also want to get more in touch with their feminine side. Unfortunately, society is still dismissing them for not being more masculine.” – Ryan Michler
As men, how can you specifically embrace your masculinity to help your family and community grow?
In Wellness Force Radio Episode 161, Iraqi Combat Veteran and Financial Advisor, and the Founder of Order of Man blog and podcast, Ryan Michler, shares his own personal journey and how other men can embrace their masculinity. Ryan is also dedicated to helping men develop in eight key areas of their lives: Relationships, Intellect, Leadership, Manly Know-How, Wealth, Fitness, Self-Mastery, and Style.
Tune in as Ryan will teach you the power of the Three Ps of Order of Man: Protect, Provide, and Preside to help you discover your masculinity in this modern world.
Find out how to begin working on your inner self in order to become the best version of you.
Join The Iron Council Today
The Iron Council was designed to help men level up their lives. The men here are doing more than just talking about being better men – they’re actually doing the work required to be one. As a member of this elite mastermind, you’ll have access to all the tools, resources, and connections you’ll need to dramatically increase your relationships, your health, your wealth, and yourself including:
- Weekly Virtual Sessions
- Secret Facebook Group
- Twelve-Week Battle Plan
- Daily Challenges
Listen To Episode 161 As Ryan Michler Uncovers:
- Why he decided to join the National Guard after high school and the impact of going to Iraq after recently being married.
- The trouble with how modern society is still dismissing men for not being masculine enough when they turn towards their feminine side.
- Man's role as far as the 3 Ps: Protect, Provide, and Preside.
- How his mother supported him and made sure he was surrounded by honorable men through sports or in the National Guard.
- Why we give away all of our power to grow and change once we begin to blame others.
- The difference between masculinity and manliness.
- Why #MeToo is a great opportunity to take the masculinity that men are born with and use it to help their families and community grow and thrive for positive outcomes.
- Why we can find truth anywhere in different beliefs and religions despite our own opinions.
- The Arc of Polarity between genders and what we can learn from each other.
- How to get back up and bring strong when something outside of our control happens to us.
- Order of Man and how it can help both father figures or men in general who want to take it to the next level.
- His perception of money and how he uses it to help empower himself and his mission.
- Overcoming the tricks your brain plays on you so that you can really focus on your wellness goals.
- Why challenging situations will help you build and strengthen your emotional intelligence and resilience.
- How public speaking has helped him find his inner strength.
- Why he has chosen to write a book as his latest challenge that he wants to accomplish.
- How his focus on health and wellness has changed since becoming a father.
- Why humans are not meant to be lone wolves and having a tribe is so vital for personal wellness.
- The After Actuary Review and how these 5 simple questions help us to evaluate our goals and what we've accomplished.
- How women can help their sons and the men in the lives embrace their inner strength and grow.
Power Quotes From The Show
“Everyone has their own story. You don't have to have a father figure to be a strong man or the perfect background because no one has the best upbringing. Fortunately, there are ways to develop and grow beyond the hand that you were dealt.” – Ryan Michler
“If I blame my parents for how my life turned out, then I take away any power of me to change and put it in their hands.” – Ricky Williams
“Do the thing and you will have the power.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Always pay attention to what you learn and what you can do with the information that you have. Whether that information is positive or negative, think about what you can do to make the most out of a situation and move forward.” – Ryan Michler
Links From Today's Show:
8 Skill Sets Every Man Must Master
- Ryan Michler
- Order of Man
- The Iron Council
- The Order of Man Podcast
- Episode #054 of the Front Row Podcast – Order of Man with Ryan Michler
- Legendary Life Podcast #131 with Ryan Michler: Masculinity, Money & War
- The Men America Left Behind
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Toxic Masculinity: Will The ‘War On Men' Only Backfire?
- Men Pay A Steep Price When It Comes To Masculinity
- David Deida On Exploring Spirituality Through Sex
- The Way of a Superior Man by David Deida
- Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
- Operation Enduring Warrior
- Dr. Bhrett McCabe of The Mindside
- The Family: A Proclamation to The World
About Ryan Michler
Ryan Michler is a husband, father, Iraqi Combat Veteran, and the Founder of Order of Man.
Growing up without a permanent father figure, Ryan was left to learn how to be a man on his own and with the help of a few strong men in his life.
He believes that most, if not all, of the world's biggest problems could be solved if males everywhere learned how to be better husbands, fathers, friends, and leaders. He's on a mission to help all men become the men they were meant to be.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
—> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.