Release trapped emotions and heal emotional weight with EFT Tapping.
Welcome to the podcast, this is Josh Trent and you are here on Wellness + Wisdom.
This is where you will receive the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and financial intelligence you need to live your life well.
This is where we explore the Pentagon of Wellness.
So that you will leave this podcast more intelligent and more embodied than when you started…
Today is episode 448 Amy Piper | Tapping For Truth: The Science + Spiritual Power of Becoming Your Own Healer Through EFT Tapping.
Release Trapped Emotions
EFT has been used across the world for many decades and is a supplement (or completely separate modality) when compared to talk therapy for dealing with anxiety and depression.
So if you yourself or somebody you love or care about is dealing with anxiety and depression, this is a potent podcast to share with them or to absorb for yourself.
We're learning from an EFT practitioner and trainer in Los Angeles who works with people both in person and virtually 1-1.
She trains EFT level 1 and 2 workshops 2 students across the world and high level professionals to add another healing practice to their quiver.
Emotional Freedom Techniques, aka “EFT” is more commonly known as tapping.
My guest began her journey with EFT as a client over 15 years ago; her name is Amy Piper and today on the show we're going deep into all things EFT.
Heal Emotional Weight
You will learn:
- What is emotional acupuncture and how does it relate to a how-to guide for EFT tapping?
- The differences between EFT tapping, EMDR, and talk therapy.
- Science behind EFT tapping – how it works to help anxiety and depression for us to stress less throughout the day.
- Healing emotional weight and trapped emotions.
- How EFT tapping can help people heal their weight issues and find the root of where these belief systems about weight were actually created first.
- What is the safe process of EFT tapping?
- How you can learn personally with Amy; whether you're just a human being needing healing or a practitioner that helps to heal others.
Feed Your Body & Mind
Show notes from today are found at JoshTrent.com/448 and make sure you pick up some PaleoValley turkey sticks made with pasture-raised turkey!
These sticks are lifesaver for me.
They keep me out of the hangry cave (haha!). They're amazing for my gut with no nitrates or nitrites added. Just exceptional meat and poultry with sea salt raised without antibiotics and gluten-free.
If you love this podcast and you love your gut health, head over to JoshTrent.com/PaleoValley. Go there and use the code “JOSH” at checkout to save 15% off your entire order.
It's amazing! You don't get just a 15% discount on one item, you get 15% off everything. Head on over to JoshTrent.com/PaleoValley use the code “JOSH” ya’ll!
Your purchases help me to keep paying for my entire production team. Plus giving you free content that can help you change your life starting from the inside out.