Avoiding The Holiday Food Triggers
Today's show is a double knockout: My girlfriend Amy Dalton joins us on Wellness Force Radio to discuss her journey with emotional eating.
Listen to Amy share her story as we uncover the top 7 proven strategies to stay slim & healthy this holiday through a behavior change technique called TAP, or trigger action plan, that you can use anytime, anywhere to stay connected to your health goals.
The Only Way Out Is Through
For each of us, how we deal with pain varies. Amy Dalton faced her pain to find freedom from eating disorders, drug and alcohol addictions, cheating, and stealing. Listen to Amy's awe inspiring talk on TEDX after the show to hear Amy's story about her road from pain to happiness and freedom.
Amy Dalton is a highly sought after public speaker and inspirational mentor to at-risk youth. Since 2008, she has been sharing her journey with overcoming addiction across the United States; inspiring people of all ages.
She is a workshop leader and personal mentor promoting spiritual growth, physical health, and wellness to young women struggling with addictions and eating disorders.
She signifies her merit as a champion towards healing and personal transformation.
Relationships, Wellness, & Transformation
On this episode with Amy, we're also going to open up the emotional kimono to peel back some layers on my and Amy's life for a behind the scenes look into what's it's like to be in a relationship where both people are committed to personal and spiritual transformation.
At the end of the show, I've got a special treat and an exciting new program announcement, so stay tuned to the very end of the show to discover what's happening for Wellness Force in 2016!
I've had a lot of messages on social ad in my inbox asking about Amy and her work in transformation, her TEDx talk, and what she's up to, and I'm so excited to share this episode because she's been with me since way before I ever launched the show.
She's been my partner in wellness and pushes me to be the best version of me.
Enjoy today's episode! Support Wellness Force Radio:
- How to avoid holiday weight gain
- What is TAP?
- How holiday weight gain happens
- The biology of sleep during the holidays
- Emotional eating
- Peer pressure
- Reactive vs. proactive eating
- How to deal with family stress
- What it's like to support your partner in transformation during times of stress
- New wellness force program announcement
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- A Personal Trainer For Your Mind With Julianna Raye
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- How To Get Out of Your Head & Into Your Body With Danny-J Johnson
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Master Your Breathing With Dr. Neema Moraveji
Are You Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!