Josh and Sean set out to prove that you CAN eat well on a budget. Check us out as we do a little shopping at Jimbo's…Naturally in San Diego, CA. Check out Jimbo's website at www.jimbos.com
Organic on a budget!
Learn more about organic food on a budget and the NON GMO project below:
Jimbo’s…Naturally! Ingredient Standard: Avoidance of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
While we do not claim to be GMO-free, we are moving in that direction. Going forward, we will do our best to limit any products that contain GMOs. In that vein, we prohibit ingredients that are most likely to contain GMOs.
Specifically, at this time and to the best of our ability, we will not accept any new items with non-organic corn, soy, canola, sugar beets, alfalfa, or Hawaiian papaya unless the Non-GMO Project certifies that item as GMO-free. This includes ingredients such as fructose that are produced using corn or soy. We strongly encourage any manufacturer that is making a non-GMO claim to verify that claim with the Non-GMO Project and to label their products accordingly.
Furthermore, to the best of our ability, Jimbo’s…Naturally! will not promote any item that contains an ingredient that is at risk for GMO contamination unless that product is certified organic (95% or more organic ingredients), verified as non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project, or the at-risk ingredient itself is certified organic.”
Why I support Jimbo's Naturally! – Josh Trent
Jimbo’s…Naturally! Bill of Rights
- By listening closely to our customers so we can serve them right the first time, and even better the next time.
- By being socially responsible and actively involved in our community, through such means as supporting our schools, promoting environmental groups and practices, contributing to charities, and educating our customers on organic and natural foods.
- By providing a positive, friendly, supportive, and caring work environment, competitive compensation, benefit and retirement programs, and by continually recognizing our employees, while motivating and encouraging them to strive for excellence.
- By being an economically viable company that creates value for our ownership, employees and community, thereby ensuring our ongoing success.
- By embracing Honesty, Integrity and Respect on our path to excellence…