With more and more wellness & fitness tracking devices and apps selling everyday, what do we do with all the numbers? Have you been wondering what all the hype and buzz is around Fitbit, Jawbone & Misfit devices? Today’s episode delivers the goods! EP 13 is all about self tracking and self quantification, where we get to talk with and learn from Damien Blenkinsopp, a Quantified Self expert and the amazing host of the popular iTunes podcast The Quantified Body.
Like The show? Support Wellness Force Radio: Leave Us A Rating & Review
Listen as Damien helps to uncover:
- Devices and applications to implement for beginners
- Damien's Story
- How to create personal meaning all the numbers
- Using QS for performance
- Using Quantified Self for longevity
- What is a citizen scientist
- The financial impact of not quantifying
Links From the Show:
“The number of lab tests, devices and other data services available to the physician and consumer to collect and analyze personal health data grows daily. Damien introduces you to the cutting edge in this trend – whether you’re a citizen scientist at home, or a physician broadening your horizons.”
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- Overcoming Adversity & Creating A Life Worth Living With Olympian Tanner Gers
- Creating New Habits With Kelli Calabrese
- Hacking Happiness With Author & TEDx Speaker John C. Havens
- Finding Your Personal Gold With Olympians Sky & Tamara Christopherson
Are you interested in changing old habits with new technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
Your Guide To A Quantified Body