Do you often feel like you just “can't turn your brain off,” or like when you lay down to sleep there's an annoying radio voice playing worrisome and overwhelming thoughts in your head?
For episode 002 of Wellness Force Friday, we're talking with Syanna Wand, a certified nutritional therapy practitioner who coaches women through the process of letting go of anxiety and stress.
This interview was inspired by Syanna's powerfully vulnerable and authentic post from March 3/20/17 here on Instagram.
About Syanna Wand
“I'm Syanna, a Women's Stress and Anxiety Coach, and I'm thrilled to meet you!
If you've ended up on my page, chances are you're searching for some answers and relief, and I'm here to tell you that you're in just the right place.
Several years ago, I went through some incredibly painful and intense health issues which, as it turned out, stemmed from the stress and anxiety that plagued my mind and body on daily basis. In other words, my stress was killing me, and that's not a dramatization!
Thankfully, I've always been pretty stubborn and determined, so I set out on a journey that would not only end up curing my life-long struggle with fear, worry and sickness, but also landed me right, square-middle in the life of my dreams, helping and guiding other women on the same path to total health and wellness.
I believe in using a gentle combination of nutrition, exercise, mindset work and spiritual practices to bring your body and mind back into alignment and bring out the beautiful, stress-free woman inside of you who's just waiting to be set free!
Even if you're thinking that you could NEVER imagine a life without overwhelm and angst, I assure you it's possible. I went from barely being able to get out of bed, obsessively worrying about my health, ruining all my closest relationships and having 7-8 anxiety attacks a day to absolutely thriving in and loving my life.
If I can do it, so can you.”
Connect With Syanna Wand
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Aloha! Josh here. Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard. I live to serve the Wellness Force even better based on your words, feedback, and requests. (including how these episodes can allow you to break bad habits)
Thanks To Our Amazing Sponsor
Check out Perfect Supplements.com
Go to perfectsupplements.com/wellnessforce to get your grass-fed collagen from today's show and sign up for a free membership, plus get 10% off your entire order – just enter promo code “wellnessforce” at checkout.
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal:Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.