Tony Wrighton: Energy, Vitality, & NLP
Does the language we use directly relate to the quality of our vitality and health?
What words or behaviors can we use to anchor healthy habits that stick?
On today's episode, NLP practitioner Tony Wrighton stops by Wellness Force Radio to uncover the secrets behind getting more energy and vitality through neuro linguistic programming, emotional freedom technique, and how he overcame a life-threatening illness by using these powerful tools.
Tony is a UK-based wellness expert, personal development author and Sky Sports host, with one of the most widely-downloaded self help podcasts/apps in the country. In addition, he's authored 19 books/audiobooks including three best sellers tied to improving your motivation, your vitality and your life. His brand platform, Zestology, draws hundreds of thousands each months, across his website/blog, podcast and popular app.
Neuro Linguistic Programming
Tony started using NLP techniques in his UK radio program to get more people listening, listening longer, and having better feelings about their listening. This episode is Part I of the episode II that I recorded on the Zestology Podcast.
This is the episode for you if you are curious about self tracking, NLP, getting more energy, vitality and manage your moods to live a more rewarding life.
What is NLP?
- NLP studies how people do things well.
- NLP is a set of skills that improves your communication with other people (and yourself).
- NLP helps you manage your moods and run your own life more successfully.
- NLP can help with your personal development and the development of others.
- NLP is used a lot in business, self-improvement, sport, sales, therapy, and coaching.
NLP Technique example 1 – Anchoring
NLP Technique example 2 – Hypnosis
Tony Robbins is probably the world's foremost personal development trainer. He does not call his methods NLP, but originally trained with Richard Bandler and there are similarities in the approach.
From Sickness To Vitality & Health
Tony was struck down by a virus a year ago while on holiday in the jungle in the middle of nowhere and ended up having three months off work, and basically in bed. The doctors said it might be glandular fever, but they didn't really know. It was a scary time, and since then, Tony has really focused on his health and energy as he slowly fought back to full health.
“I was struck down by a virus while on holiday in the jungle in the middle of nowhere. I ended up having three months off work, and basically in bed.”
Links From Today's Show
- Tony's Website
- NLP Anchoring
- Pavlov's Dogs
- The Structure of Magic by Richard Bandler
- The Art of Learning by Joshua Waitzkin
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
- Tapping Technique
Thanks To Our Amazing Sponsor
Check out Perfect Supplements.com
Go to perfectsupplements.com/wellnessforce to get your grass-fed collagen from today's show and sign up for a free membership, plus get 10% off your entire order – just enter promo code “wellnessforce” at checkout.
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on air!
Aloha! Josh here.
Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard! I thrive to serve better based on your words, feedback, and requests for the Wellness Force Community. (including breaking bad habits)
Get Your Free Audio Book
You May Also Like These Episodes
- A Personal Trainer For Your Mind With Julianna Raye
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life:
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide: wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love! I do the same thing for the people, things, and movements I care about as well.
PS: Looks like you and I share the same passion. I'm grateful for you and want to extend you my email address.
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life!