What do we do when diet and exercise don't work?
Do hormones and our nervous system hold the key?
Today, I'm excited and honored to have Reed Davis on Wellness Force Radio to unlock the answers and uncover the hidden causes of weight gain.
Support Wellness Force Radio:
Reed is the Founder of the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) Certification Course.
He is known as one of the most successful and experienced clinicians in the world, having provided functional lab assessments to over 10,000 clients for hormone, adrenal, digestive, immune and detoxification issues as well as infections, infestations, food sensitivities and chronic stress-related problems.
Reed served as a Health Director and Case Manager for over 15 years and now teaches a course in functional medicine with over 2,000 trainees in 50 countries. He is also a Clinical Advisor at BioHealth Laboratory where he helps doctors interpret lab test results and develop natural protocols to restore function instead of just treating the symptoms.
While serving for many years as the CNT and Case Manager, Reed Davis made his own observations about who got better and who did not. The patients who improved the most were the ones working as close to the underlying cause as possible, and not simply treating the symptoms. Wanting to help as many people as possible, Reed employed functional lab testing as it applies to nutrition and other natural protocols with thousands of patients.
Educating others became a passion and provided a mission that Reed carries out to this day. While systematizing the work, Reed came to the realization that he had discovered an emerging field. He named this growing body of work Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® and founded the certification course.
Special Show Notes:
Listen as Reed Uncovers:
Links From Today's Show
Today's Show Topics:
Learn About The Causes of Weight Gain
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- How To Get Out of Your Head & Into Your Body With Danny-J Johnson
- The Hidden Causes of Weight Gain with Reed Davis