The Hidden Causes of Weight Gain with Reed Davis
What do we do when diet and exercise don't work?
Do hormones and our nervous system hold the key?
Today, I'm excited and honored to have Reed Davis on Wellness Force Radio to unlock the answers and uncover the hidden causes of weight gain.
Reed is the Founder of the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) Certification Course.
He is known as one of the most successful and experienced clinicians in the world, having provided functional lab assessments to over 10,000 clients for hormone, adrenal, digestive, immune and detoxification issues as well as infections, infestations, food sensitivities, and chronic stress-related problems.
Reed served as a Health Director and Case Manager for over 15 years and now teaches a course in functional medicine with over 2,000 trainees in 50 countries. He is also a Clinical Advisor at BioHealth Laboratory where he helps doctors interpret lab test results and develop natural protocols to restore function instead of just treating the symptoms.
While serving for many years as the CNT and Case Manager, Reed Davis made his own observations about who got better and who did not. The patients who improved the most were the ones working as close to the underlying cause as possible, and not simply treating the symptoms. Wanting to help as many people as possible, Reed employed functional lab testing as it applies to nutrition and other natural protocols with thousands of patients.
Educating others became a passion and provided a mission that Reed carries out to this day. While systematizing the work, Reed came to the realization that he had discovered an emerging field. He named this growing body of work Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® and founded the certification course.
Listen as Reed Uncovers:
- How to find the root cause(s) of what is holding back your optimal wellness
- The mindset and accountability needed to create lasting health
- Action steps for listeners in self-quantification and lab testing
Today's Show Topics:
- What is FDN?
- Who is FDN for?
- What impact is FDN making in health and wellness?
- How does FDN support homeostasis and finding the root cause
- The broken health model of today
- What FDN coaches do to impact their clients
Learn About The Causes of Weight Gain
- D.R.E.S.S for success
- Coaching to win, how to become a health detective
- The mindset for sustaining positive health change
- Keystone habits to sustain health
- How the right coach uses quantification to create sustainable change
- Steroidal hormones and adrenal function
- Symptoms that lead people to look for new answers
- Adrenal Fatigue, review and supporting healing
- Oxidative Stress, the hidden causes of weight gain
- Pathogens, identifying and healing
- Mucosal Barrier, function and signs of support
Special Show Notes:
- Learn More About becoming your own health detective as a Certified FDN Practitioner
- To Get Your Free D.R.E.S.S For Health Success Manual, Text: “Josh” to 802 467 0057