Wellness + Wisdom Episode 466: Mental Health Hierarchy
Wellness + Wisdom Podcast Host and Wellness Force Media CEO, Josh Trent, shares the mental health hierarchy in our society and:
- All the reasons why unconscious capitalism shatters the mind.
- How we can exit mental slavery.
- Josh's own story around capitalism and what shifted his mindset to no longer be a slave to unconscious capitalism.
- Stories we often tell ourselves about money.
- What happens to the soul when we have a job that we're not aligned with at all.
- Josh's family's history of bipolar disease and why he's the only one who hasn't taken SSRIs.
- The dis-ease that happens in the body when we're not healthy and at ease or peace.
- Question prompts to help you live life well right now.
- Different aspects of mental health – anxiety, OCD, and depression.
- The misuse of psychedelics and spiritual commoditization.
- Josh's experience taking too much Ayahuasca during a poorly facilitated plant medicine ceremony that led to OCD thoughts.
- How to nourish your Wellness Pentagon.
Breath & Wellness Program
Get 25% off of the BREATHE: Breath & Wellness Program
with the code PODCAST25
Boost your immunity and calm your mind with freedom from chronic stress in the modern world.
A 21 day guided breath and wellness program using ancient wisdom to boost your immunity, calm your mind, and give you freedom from chronic stress in the modern world.
Combining special breathwork infused with safe vape cannabidiol, BREATHE gives you everything you need to let go of old weight, de-stress, and build immunity so you can live your best life.
In this special (limited time) offer, you will receive:
– Lifetime access to BREATHE
– Free upgrades to all future training modules
– Free additional training modules
– Special VIP coupons for safe vape, essential oils, CBD, nootropics and more
– Private WF group access
Links From Today's Show – Solocast | Mental Health Hierarchy
- Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business by John Mackey and Rajendra Sisodia
- Psychologist Jordan Peterson says lobsters help to explain why human hierarchies exist – do they?
- 464 Solocast | Learning To Love The Tyrant Inside: Relaxing The Default Mode Network via Conscious Breath Awareness
- Joseph Campbell
- Cover Story Podcast
- Paul Chek | All is God
- Shop the Wellness Force Store
- Feel Free from Botanic Tonics – Save 40% when you use the code ‘WELLNESS40′
- PLUNGE – Save $150 with the code “WELLNESSFORCE'
- MitoZen – Save 10% with the code “WELLNESSFORCE”
- Activation Products – Save 20% with the code “WELLNESSFORCE”
- Paleovalley – Save 15% on your ACV Complex with the code ‘JOSH'
- Seeking Health – Save 10% with the code ‘JOSH'
- Organifi – Special 20% off to our listeners with the code ‘WELLNESSFORCE'
- Drink LMNT – Zero Sugar Hydration: Get your free LMNT Sample Pack, you only cover the cost of shipping
- Essential Oil Wizardry: Save 10% with the code ‘WELLNESSFORCE'
- Cured Nutrition – Get 15% off of your order when you visit wellnessforce.com/cured + use the code ‘WELLNESSFORCE'
- M21 Wellness Guide
- Wellness Force Community
- Leave Wellness Force a review on iTunes
Shop the BEST Organic Snacks at PaleoValley
PaleoValley's 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sticks
Paleovalley 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks are the only beef sticks in the USA made from 100% grass fed/grass finished beef and organic spices that are naturally fermented.
Their 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks are unlike anything else on the market. In fact, they were recently voted in Paleo Magazine as one of the top snacks of the year.
The reason is that they are committed to making the highest quality, clean products that are free from problematic ingredients.
Their beef comes from 100% grass fed cows raised entirely on natural grass pastures by family farmers right here in the USA. As a result they are healthy and happy.
PaleoValley's Pasture-Raised Turkey Sticks
Paleovalley Pasture-Raised Turkey Sticks were created to make healthy snacking easier.
Their turkey sticks are made from turkeys who are allowed to live as nature intended… on organic grass pastures with plenty of sunshine, fresh air and room to exercise. The result of raising turkeys in such a natural way is a much healthier, clean protein with higher levels of vitamins, minerals, and omega-3s.
Unfortunately, virtually all turkey in the USA is conventionally raised with a small portion being “free range” – a virtually meaningless term that simply means the turkeys were allowed access to the outdoors. However, most “free range” turkeys only have access to an outdoor dirt field with no pasture in sight.
Their truly pasture-raised turkeys are given full access to outdoor, pesticide-free pasture with plenty of grass and insects for them to nibble on.