Real Life But Better – Samantha Lotus
Real Life But Better – Samantha Lotus: When we're faced with challenging times and our health, happiness, and lust for life begins to suffer, how can a powerful mindset assist in helping us consciously create a more desirable experience?
There are points in our journey when it becomes quite obvious that change is necessary but often our fears and limiting beliefs can stop any form of action from being taken. These sabotaging thoughts keep us stuck and lead to anxiety, depression, and other feelings and emotions that manifest in undesirable ways.
Especially if we don't take a proactive approach to healing our mindset.
It's possible to adjust our mentality and embrace love over fear to develop a much greater sense of well-being with the understanding that every single day is a new opportunity to find a different path and way of thinking.
Today on the podcast we're joined by Samantha Lotus, Holistic Health Coach and Founder of “Real Life But Better,” as she steers us in the direction to trust, love, and accept ourselves fully. Her approach to health and wellness will add beauty to life's experiences and help plant new seeds of inspiration deep within.
Listen to WFF 011 As Samantha Uncovers:
- How we can get clear on our vision and mission
- Why real life doesn't have to be constricting
- Finding the power to reclaim our health and happiness
- How she overcame her near-death health scare at 26
- The key to losing emotional and physical weight
- Improving self-love and self-care
- How we can begin to choose love over fear
- Ways to become the conscious creators of our own life
- Finding more faith and belief in our abilities
- Her world-travels that opened her eyes to a new life perspective
- How our hardships can fortify us
- Strategies for getting rid of fears and self-sabotaging thoughts
- How hardships can add wisdom and knowledge to our lives
- How we can discover our power to reclaim our health and happiness
- The benefits of visualizing our goals
Samantha Shares Her Morning Routine
About Samantha Lotus
Samantha is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner and Yin Yoga Instructor who graduated as Valedictorian, with Honours from The Institute of Holistic Nutrition. She is also passionate about human dynamics, holding an Honours degree in Sociology and Psychology, with distinction from Concordia University, as well as a diploma in adult education and a certificate in life coaching. She is the founder of Real Life But Better, a Holistic Nutrition and Wellness practice where she educates about the power of holistic healing and mentors her clients in achieving optimal mind-body health with whole foods, nutritional orthomolecular medicine, yin yoga and integrative self-care techniques.
Samantha is on a mission to empower other wellness warriors with unique communication tools, business development techniques, and a continuous improvement mindset to create the life of their dreams. She believes that shifting into the heart, aligning with personal truth and proper nourishment are key pillars to one’s health and self-actualization. Her motto of ‘Happy, Healthy, Free’ resonates throughout her personal life and practice, as she shares her gifts of communication, confidence and connectivity with her clients, students, and business partners. Samantha teaches Professional Practice at The Institute of Holistic Nutrition’s Ottawa campus.
Links From Today's Show
- Samantha Lotus
- Real Life But Better
- The Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Tom Bilyeu
- The Superhero Academy
- Yin Yoga
- Concordia University