As the popular and international Author of The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link, Adam Farrah is an Integrative Coach who serves clients globally towards better wellness in what he now calls “Quantum Evolution.”
Adam's Story: Practical Spirituality
“I came to the Paleo Community after a number of years of “Paleo” or “Ancestral” eating.
In 2004 I was extremely sick with Ulcerative Colitis and was nearly dead several times during that period. By 2008, I had proven to myself that the Medical Establishment was wrong and what I ate actually did have an effect on my digestive system’s health (Imagine that…). After years and years of experimentation with a number of different approaches, I arrived at Paleo mostly by trial and error.
In 2008-2009, the Paleo community was large and visible enough – mostly thanks to CrossFit and Robb Wolf – that I was able to find my way full circle and embrace a Paleo lifestyle with a ton of Community support.” – Adam Farrah
Using Practical Spirituality
In the age of over-information and radically packed family and work schedules, Adam has found personal and professional growth by using the power of what he calls “Quantum Evolution” in the vehicles of yoga, meditation, chakras, and tarots.
Beyond just paleo, Adam is shifting his focus in 2016 to begin integrating practical spirituality in coaching, speaking, writing, and in contribution to the wellness industry via his popular website.
In episode 33, we discuss how Adam has used medical marijuana, practical spirituality, paleo dieting, and alternative healing to help overcome his own dependency to pharmaceuticals, depression and health issues to transform the way he works with clients.
A Winding Path Towards Wholeness
From Adam's Blog: “A Winding Path Toward Wholeness… It’s over 10 years ago now that I started down a path toward recovering my health and healing my life. It’s been a challenging and detour-filled journey. When one embarks on a path toward healing a whole life, there are very few stones left unturned and few ideas not explored – at least in a rudimentary way.”
More About Adam:
- B.S. in Chemistry Cum Laude from The University of Connecticut
- IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher – Level 1
- Apprentice Grappling Instructor under Harris International
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer with an array of other CrossFit Certifications (Powerlifting, Gymnastics, Strongman, Rowing, Running and Endurance)
- Kettlebell and CrossFit Coach since 2008
- Former CrossFit Affiliate Owner
- Paleo and Ancestral eating since 2005
- Author of “The Paleo Dieter’s Missing Link“
Links From Today's Show:
- Eastern body western mind
- Fried: why you burnout
- Codependency for dummies
- Adam's Blog
- RATE & REVIEW in iTunes
- SUBSCRIBE in iTunes
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- A Personal Trainer For Your Mind With Julianna Raye
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Are You Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please leave us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!