Wellness Force > Store > zivaONLINE Meditation

Reduce Stress, Overcome Anxiety & Improve Sleep In 15 Days or Less

zivaONLINE Meditation

zivaONLINE is for the 99% of us who need less stress, less anxiety, better sleep and more joy in our lives.

Are you ready to see drastic shifts in 15 days or less?

Maybe you’ve dabbled in meditation before. Maybe you even have an app on your phone. So do 100 million other people, yet stress worldwide is through the roof. It’s not working.

zivaONLINE is not an app. It is an enlightening, entertaining, consciousness-expanding experience.

There are so many myths out there about meditation — maybe you’re thinking: I can't clear my head. I've tried meditating before and hated it. I can't sit still. It's Hard to commit. I don't feel stressed. I'm too busy.

Did you know you can invest just 2% of your day to radically improve the other 98%? All you need is a super-powerful, super effective tool that will help you reduce stress, overcome anxiety and improve sleep — in only 15 minutes.

The Ziva Technique

zivaONLINE MeditationIt’s fast and effective. A 15-minute sitting is the equivalent of a 90-minute nap.

No clearing your mind, struggling to “focus,” or practicing frustrating breathing techniques.

It feels good. So much so that you’ll look forward to your Ziva sittings every day.

And the results are REAL.
By reducing the stress in your body at the cellular level, The Ziva Technique will give you:

  1. Deeper, more efficient sleep
  2. Way more energy & productivity
  3. Less stress, anxiety & overwhelm
  4. Improved immune function
  5. Better focus, attention & memory
  6. And even better sex (yes, really)


Are you tired of being stressed out and overwhelmed?

The cure for overwhelm + stress is here: a simple yet powerful 21-minute morning system that melts stress and gives you more energy through 6 science-backed practices and breathwork.