Growing up underweight and stuck a “spectator” of life in his early years, Jon Vroman went on to transform his body, mind, and spirit into becoming voted the #1 college motivational speaker in America.
Not once, but twice.
But his road to greatness wasn't easy, and today he vulnerably shares a story of overcoming obstacles to take action, serve others, and truly create a life worth living.
His “ah-ha” moment was sparked during an experience at a Jason Mraz concert that would change his life forever.
With years of experience keynoting, Jon has developed an effective and modern motivational style that genuinely connects with his audience.
Engaging his listeners, igniting their enthusiasm, and challenging their status-quo is Jon’s specialty. In 2005, Jon founded The Front Row Foundation, which helps individuals and families who are braving critical health challenges to, “experience life in the front row”.
The foundation gives those who are in need a front row experience at a concert, sporting event, theatrical performance, or other live event of their choice. To date, the charity has raised over $1,000,000 and had been instrumental in over 60 life-changing experiences.
Have you ever have the feeling of being stuck in your life, career, relationship or purpose?
I'm raising my hand.
With mentors like Jon, we learn that when we persevere and search for the life we deserve, and essentially become the victor -not the victim- of our story, we attract and experience pivotal moments that change us forever.
I'm curious, how do you design your life to attract those moments?
Are you currently creating the life you deserve?
Today, Jon gives us the solutions and motivation we need to answer those questions, and also shares how to design our environment, community, and mindset to win it all.
|Links from today's show:||Help Support Wellness Force Radio:
|Listen as Jon Uncovers:
||Jon's Core Values (14:40)
Are You Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- How To Get Out of Your Head & Into Your Body With Danny-J Johnson
Master Your Mindset: Life In The Front Row With Jon Vroman