Dan Pardi is an entrepreneur and researcher whose life’s work is centered on how to facilitate health behaviors in others. He is the developer of Loop Model to Sustain Health Behaviors to help people live a healthy lifestyle in a modern world.
He does research with the Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Department at Stanford, and the Departments of Neurology and Endocrinology at Leiden University in the Netherlands. His current research looks at how sleep influences decision making (publications).
Dan also works with Naval Special Warfare to help the most elite fighters in the world maintain vigilant performance in both combat and non-combat conditions. Formerly, Dan served as Board Chairman of the Investigator Initiated Sponsored Research Association, a global non-profit aimed to promote best practices in the arena of academic research grants.
Early in his career, he served as a Division 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach where he designed year-round training protocols for 13 different athletic teams.
Listen As Dan Uncovers The Secrets To Creating An Optimal Lifestyle Framework:
- Why should you do it?
- Are you doing it?
- Is it working?
Links From Today's Show:
- Dan's Plan
- AHS 2014 Video
- How Quantified Self Technologies Will Help Us Live More Like Our Ancestors
- Stanford MedicineX Video
- Loop Model
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- Overcoming Adversity & Creating A Life Worth Living With Olympian Tanner Gers
- Creating New Habits With Kelli Calabrese
- Hacking Happiness With Author & TEDx Speaker John C. Havens
- Finding Your Personal Gold With Olympians Sky & Tamara Christopherson
- Download your Free Digital Health Transformation guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please leave us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi[spp-episodes] [spp-reviews]