Finding Bliss, Masculine-Feminine, & Colonics With Krystal Vrba
“I know what it's like to be completely lost and to be at the end of your rope with very little support. There's this need to have someone look at you and say, “It's not that big of a deal. I've got you.” That is everything when you're feeling hopeless.” – Krystal Vrba
You can probably relate to the feeling of being trapped and not knowing which direction to take after so many dead ends. Fortunately, there is help out there that can lead you to better wellness. On the other hand, sometimes maybe you don't need to turn to another source because the answer that you're seeking is already within you. By the end of this episode, you will be equipped with the right tools and questions to ask in order to discover your inner bliss.
Listen to Wellness + Wisdom 147 as Krstal Vbra, a Whole Food Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach, Women's Empowerment and Bliss Coach, and Co-Founder of Refresh Natural Health, The Blissful Woman Project, Footprints Conservation Society and Wild Embodied Women, shares how you can enhance your arc of polarity between feminine and masculine energy, discover bliss every day, and detox the liver by cleansing the colon with coffee enema kits.
Links From Today's Show:
- Krystal Vrba:
- Refresh Natural Health
- The Gerson Institute
- David Deida
- Alison Armstrong
- Kasina Meditation
- Lady Alpha Podcast episode No. 31 – The Blissful Woman with Krystal Vrba
- WFR #133 – Alwyn Cosgrove
“The Beautiful Truth” Trailer – Documentary On The Gerson Therapy – Alternative Cancer Cure
Listen To Episode 147 As Krystal Vrba Uncovers:
- What influenced Krystal to begin a career in health and wellness.
- How her decline in health and energy encouraged her to change her life.
- Her anaphylactic response to dairy as a child and her journey to living a healthy life.
- How she healed her multiple autoimmune diseases.
- What she did to overcame severe heavy metal toxicity and chronic fatigue.
- The myths surrounding coffee enema kits and why they're so beneficial for liver detox.
- Why the liver is so important and how a coffee enema can improve both our physical and mental health.
- How a liver detox works via a coffee enema.
- What's so amazing about coffee enemas? Why not a saline solution or essential oils?
- Dr. Max Gerson in the 1920s and why it worked to cure his migraines.
- The properties in coffee to stimulate the detoxification, cleanse the blood, and regenerate the cells in the liver for better healing
- How Krystal's health journey also led her to rediscovering herself and her feminine side.
- What does it mean “to drop into the feminine”?
- How she helps both men and women drop into their feminine by having them say, “I am blissful when _____.”
- Balancing ourselves by figuring out what 10-20 things bring us bliss and how to create time to do them more often.
- How do we consume more bliss with food and supplements?
- The benefits of focusing on work for 90 minutes and then taking a bliss break for 20 to 30 minutes.
- The arc of polarity and why it's under attack between masculine and feminine energy.
- How we can allow our partners to find and fully embrace their individual flow and bliss.
- What holds us back from being in the present moment and obtaining our bliss?
Power Quotes From The Show
“The coffee enema is specifically formulated for a liver detox. The liver is one of our most important detoxification organs. If we're not keeping it clean or supported, our health is going to suffer.” – Krystal Vrba
“We use coffee enemas because the coffee stimulates production and helps bind the toxins compared to something like saline solution or essential oils.” – Krystal Vbra
“Dropping into the feminine is unique for each person. For me, it's taking that time to say “No” to the rest of the world and say “Yes” to myself. It allows me to honor my natural rhythm in the world and give me what I need. This goes for both men and women.” – Krystal Vbra
“When do you feel the most bliss? When are you fully in your body and experiencing joy? Make a list of 10-20 things that bring you the most bliss. If you're not doing those things often enough, then there is a huge imbalance there. You have to create space in your schedule to them and the more you do them, the more you'll remember why they're so important to you and that will drive you to work hard.” – Krystal Vrba
10% Off At Refresh Natural Health
Get 10% off from your online purchase at the Refresh Natural Health online store including coffee enema kits!
Simply enter the discount code wellnessforce10 when you check out.
About Krystal Vrba
Through personal work and divine intervention she found herself on a path of awakening that would intimately heal her body, mind and spirit.