My name is Josh Trent and I have a passion for Breathwork.. for SO many reasons.
From an early age I struggled with anxiety and before I knew it, food, drugs, and porn became coping mechanisms that took me 25 years to learn how to let go of…
If I only had the power of the breath to help me control and let go fo my chronic stress.
If I only had what you have right in front of you here with the BREATHE | Breath & Wellness 21 Day Program… I would have saved myself over two decades of pain.
As spirit and fate would have it, since 2017, I've spent 4 years traveling around the world to Thailand, Sedona, Costa Rica and much more to learn the art and science of the breath from some of the most sought after teachers globally to bring you this 21 day program.
I call this journey “my return back home to myself,” and I'm here to share all the lessons, practical and ancient wisdom and techniques with you.
By the end of this program, you will learn how to use the breath as your ally and trusted companion to guide you through anything life brings your way.
By the end of the 21 Days in BREATHE | Breath & Wellness, you will know, trust, and embody the phrase: “If I can breathe, I can choose.”
What does it really mean to be a lifetime learner and explorer on a journey in search for the real truth about human wellness and potential?
You’ll learn about Josh’s journey from being an unhappy 280-pound car mechanic to becoming one of the most successful podcasters in the wellness landscape and how Paul is helping him find a love connection to start a family.
Josh has created a free gift: The M21 Wellness Guide, plus a 7 Day Wellness Force Breathwork Challenge, featuring six 21-minute morning sessions you can use each day to work with your mind, spirit and body to live life to its fullest.
How do you find a love connection?
How do you find your soul mate?
During a recent Living 4D with Paul Chek conversation with Josh Trent of Wellness Force fame, Paul and Josh talked about this very thing.
This video, which is an clip from our much longer Living 4D with Paul Chek episode — starts with a breathing exercise that helps Josh get more centered as an “ambivert” to embrace listening to silence. Later on, Paul shares some advice for finding your soulmate which leads up to meditating on the Soulmate’s Prayer that thanks the universe for bringing your partner into your life and states in clear terms what you’re willing to give in reciprocity to receive that gift.
A LOT of people ask Paul about the Soulmate’s Prayer, so here it is on this video for you to learn and use…
- Happy 39th birthday Josh! (1:25)
- Josh had a very hard childhood as neither parent could support his safety and health. (4:06)
- At 21, Josh was 280 pounds and working as a Mercedes Benz mechanic in San Diego. (5:27)
- What is an ambivert? (10:33)
- Pieces of the ego in a constant fight between love and power get in the way of humans having a deeper connection to God. (18:31)
- No one ever asked Josh what love means to him until Paul did in this Living 4D podcast. (22:11)
- A JP Sears sighting! (28:50)
- The most challenging of the 4 Doctors for Josh to maintain consistently is… (36:17)
- In the next life, Paul wants to have a vagina in each hand. (43:32)
- Paul teaches Josh how to find a female life companion. (49:06)
- How Paul met Penny. (50:45)
- Josh’s first experiences with plant medicines. (57:08)
- “Plant medicine just brings people to the truth. Sometimes the truth sucks, but there’s always an element of love in it.” (1:00:50)
- The most powerful tool we have to fight fear: Breathing. (1:10:16)
- Are plant medicines becoming more “mainstream?” (1:15:32)
- People who do psychedelics medicines will meet their dragons and learn very quickly how well they manage them, including their entire family tree. (1:21:10)
- Songs of Kabir translated by Rabindranath Tagore
- Father Gregory Boyle and his Homeboy Industries
- Tattoos on the Heart: The Power of Boundless Compassion by Gregory Boyle
- How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression and Transcendence by Michael Pollan
- Ben Stewart’s series on Psychedelica and Esoteric Agenda
- The Wisdom of Insecurity: A Message For An Age of Anxiety and The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are by Alan Watts
- The Physics of Angels: Exploring the Realm Where Science and Spirit Meet by Rupert Sheldrake and Matthew Fox
- The Zone (40-30-30), Ornish Spectrum and Pritikin diets