Well-Being In The Modern Age: Jennifer Sodini“When our intuition comes up, sometimes it can be conflicting. Is this my intuition or is this a judgment from my ego? But the heart is the greatest barometer for helping to guide you because when something is true, you feel it and you know it.” – Jennifer SodiniWhat does it mean to live a life of wellbeing in the modern age despite prior knowledge, individual beliefs, and where you're currently at on your wellness journey?On Wellness + Wisdom episode 265, author, public speaker, Founder of the conscious media platform, Evolve and Ascend, as well as partner of the conference series Well-Being in the Modern Age (WITMA) Live, Jennifer Sodini, discusses the ever-unfolding bandwidth of consciousness, what practical spirituality is, and how you can take your well-being in the modern age to a whole new level.Discover how to give yourself the self-love, self-care, and self-respect you need when forgiving others.
Join WITMA Live on April 20th
Learn more about WITMA Live at Hudson Loft in Los Angeles, CA!
Well-being in the Modern Age (WITMA) is a live conversation series focused on practical methods for living a healthy and connected life.Curated and produced by Anna Lundgaard & Jennifer SodiniJoin us for the next edition of WITMA Live at Hudson Loft in Los Angeles, CA on April 20th, 2019 from 10:30 am – 6:00 pm.Featuring discussions moderated by Rich Roll, Michael Phillip, Jennifer Sodini, and Benjamin W. Decker.
A few keywords on an iPhone note in the spring of 2017 became the beginning of what Well-being in the Modern Age (WITMA) has grown to be.WITMA’s original founders synchronously came together in 2017 from varied backgrounds and disciplines with a shared intention to cultivate an inclusive, and highly conscious event-series exploring what “well-being” truly means in these modern times.By intentionally curating accessible experiences centered on empowering, imaginative, and alternative viewpoints, WITMA seeks to reach like-minded people interested in facilitating the paradigm shift taking place globally – here and now.With over 300 physical attendees, an average panelist reach of about 1.5 million impressions, a live-stream audience of 90+K, and extensive podcast coverage on numerous channels – WITMA's foundational event at Neuehouse in NYC on September 22nd, 2017 proved to feed a need for more conscious community.
WITMA Live: “To be who you are, let go of who you were.”
'Forgiveness is just this amazing power. No matter what you're dealt with in life, if you can find a way to transform that trauma through the heart and forgive, it's so empowering.' - @JenniferSodiniClick To Tweet
Listen To Episode 265 As Jennifer Sodini Uncovers:
- Why she sees the divine feminine as the right hemisphere of the brain and how we can reactivate it.
- How she came across the idea of the name, of her consciousness media platform, ‘Evolve and Ascend' plus what the words personally mean to her.
- The fear many people faced in 2012 when they believed that the world was going to end according to the Mayan calendar and why it was actually a revelation of truth for us instead.
- The incredible influence her grandmother had on her upbringing and being a free-thinker.
- What practical spirituality is in our modern world and how it can benefit others who are seeking help and guidance.
- How she views her role today in conscious media as a writer and speaker.
- What steps you can take to teach without being this loud voice.
- Her upcoming Well-Being In The Modern Age (WITMA) Live event on April 20th in Los Angeles and what you can expect to learn from it.
- Steps we can take to learn the skillset of forgiveness.
- Why forgiveness has been one of the most profound learning experiences in her own life.
- How she stays true to herself through her inner guidance system.
- Our attitudes towards mass media in the past versus now and why we distrust it so much.
- Why she decided to let go of and remove her breast implants for the sake of her health and wellness journey progress.
- The importance of practicing radical authenticity even if it might trigger people negatively.
- What tools she uses every day on her wellness journey to evolve and ascend.
- The differences in using Oracle vs. Tarot cards
- Her process of exploring different emotions including anger.
Power Quotes From The Show'Love yourself and love others because they're just a reflection of you. There's no separation.' - @JenniferSodiniClick To Tweet
“Words create worlds. That's why the phrase is called, ‘Casting spells,' because you're spelling things into reality. But when you use airy-fairy language or talk about vibrational quantum nonsense, you turn off people. You have to meet people where they're at and demystify the mysticism because science is catching up with what the ancients knew. If you can find ways to transform that into being more unrelatable, that will help so many people on their wellness journeys.” – Jennifer Sodini
“My biggest heart intention is to find a space and to create experience and content that makes people feel at one with everything and everyone. I want to help people be able to converse with somebody that maybe they perceive as their opposite with an open heart. I want to allow people to be who they are without trying to expect anything more.” – Jennifer Sodini
“We're in an interesting time where so many of us don't even know what reconnecting to our soul means. We don't even know that we have a soul as spiritual beings and discovering that is so important. When we realize that, we find out that we're so much bigger, important, and powerful than we've ever realized.” – Jennifer Sodini
“Forgiving ourselves is a constant process but would you treat a child the same way that you treat yourself? Would you speak to a child with such critical, harsh words? This child is your core essence and pure being so don't hurt, harm, or speak to your inner child with such negative words.” – Jennifer Sodini
Jennifer Sodini – Founder of EvolveandAscend.com
Links From Today's Show
- Jennifer Sodini
- WITMA Live
- Evolve + Ascend
- Amenti Oracle: Feather Heart Deck and Guidebook
- 2012 Time for Change Trailer
- Abraham-Hicks Publications – Law of Attraction Official Site
- They Live
- Aleister Crowley
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender by David R. Hawkins
- The Century of the Self
- Crystal Hefner Shares The Health Problems Breast Implants Can Pose
- Healing Breast Implant Illness
- ‘Blindsided': Women speak out about breast implant illnesses at FDA hearing
- WFR 185 Gerry Powell
- WFR 187 Christian Minson
About Jennifer Sodini
Jennifer Sodini is an author, public speaker, and the founder of the conscious media platform Evolve and Ascend. Through her travels and research, she has visited some of the world's most sacred esoteric places including Egypt, Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan. A lifelong student of the occult, perennial philosophy, and The Secret Teaching of All Ages, she now shares her knowledge through a wide variety of endeavors, including the conference series Well-Being in the Modern Age, in which she is a partner.