Jamal Kennard: Rythmia, Consciousness, & Cosmic Healing
“Thanks to the medicine, the breath work, and the wonderful people who work here, I was able to go back in time to little Jamal to bring him forward and merge him with this Jamal. I realized at that moment that I have a bunch of things inside of me that showed me the opposite of what I thought was true. I realized that humanity could be trusted and that my father isn't the same man he was when I was a child.” – Jamal Kennard
Are you having difficulties healing from past traumas and curious how plant medicine and breath work can support you?
In Wellness Force Radio 188, writer, entrepreneur, bodyworker, artist, and talk show host, Jamal Kennard, shares what's keeping people from expressing themselves to their full capacities, how plant medicine and breathwork allowed him to heal, and what Rythmia Life Advancement Center helped him discover about his relationship with his father.
Discover how we're all connected through collective consciousness, agape love, and the divine feminine.
Discover Rythmia Today
The Rythmia Life Advancement Center is a medically licensed life transformation center situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Their areas of focus are drug and alcohol addiction, general health and wellness and spiritual development.
Altogether, your experience at Rythmia will include:
- 7 Nights Luxury Resort Accommodations
- 21 Farm-to-table Organic Meals
- 3 “The Answer Is You” Classes Designed by Michael Beckwith
- 1 About Your Miracle Class by Gerard Powell
- 9 Yoga Classes
- 2 Hydrocolonic Cleanses
- 1 Swedish Massage
- 3 Transformational Breathwork Classes
- 1 Rythmia Way Program
- 2 Medical Evaluations Performed by Staff Physicians
We Are Rythmia
Listen To Episode 188 As Jamal Kennard Uncovers:
- His experience growing up with and being part of Jehovah's Witness.
- What caused Jamal to turn his life around for the better in 2001.
- How Jamal's friends helped him through his difficult moment by finding Jonathan Miller Wieseberger of Guaria de Osa for him to meet with and do plant medicine treatment.
- Why his first experience with plant medicine treatment was as long as a month.
- What post-dramatic inquisition syndrome is and how it has affected the Western world.
- How he's been able to explore life and learn more about the world since leaving the Jehovah's Witness church.
- What it is that's keeping people from expressing themselves to their full capabilities and wishes.
- How plant medicine and breathwork allowed him to heal.
- What his relationship with his father was like as a child compared to now as an adult.
- How he was able to heal himself from the hurt he experienced as a child and what it was like to be able to trust people again.
- The fact that people have really lost touch with their deepest heart.
- Why he believes that the future belongs to women and the men's role is to honor and support the divine feminine.
- How to feel fully prepared and ready to have a relationship with another person.
- The positive feelings and forces he has felt since coming to Rythmia.
- The work you have to go through to actually feel self-love.
- What agape love is and how it connects all of us to each other.
- How we can all connect with the feminine divine and why the feminine holds all the power.
- Why he recommends diving into religion and taking care of yourself spiritually.
Power Quotes From The Show
“I chose to use plant medicine for my development because I felt that I was destined to be a father. I knew that given my DNA, I wouldn't be the exceptional father that I wanted to become unless I rewired, rebooted, and remixed my genetics, imagination, and perception of reality.” – Jamal Kennard
“Something happens to us during our youth where our soul splits from us. I recently had a really powerful breakthrough where I realized that my struggle with trusting people and especially in relationships comes from a time in my life when my father was supposed to pick me up on a certain weekend every month and he never did. I do love my father and thanks to the people here, I was able to go back in time and sit there with little Jamal, feel what he felt, and bring him forward to live with this new Jamal.” – Jamal Kennard
“Once your soul has been separated from you, you have to merge it back. It first begins when you find the empathy to merge with that soul and then through Ayahuasca, you basically put yourself back together and in line with your original true nature which is just pure love and trust. Everyone that you bring into your sphere was destined to be there.” – Jamal Kennard
“If you can't spend a day alone and you have to be on your phone, that right there is a clear indicator that you need to learn how to breathe, feel the blood pumping in your body, and just be grateful.” – Josh Trent
Links From Today's Show
Jamal Kennard's Rythmia Story
- Jamal Kennard Online
- Michael Beckwith
- David Deida
- Jonathan Miller Wieseberger
- Ayahuasca-Assisted Therapy for Addiction
- How Plant Medicines Change Lives
- Transformative Travel With Plant Medicine
- Cosmic Energy
- The Hungry Ghosts Inside Us
- The 5 Habits of Highly Spiritual People
- Developing Your Intuition to Improve Your Life and Decision Making
- The Serpent and The Goddess by Mary Condren
- Bhagavad Gita: A New Translation by Stephen Mitchell
- WFR 149 Johnny Blackburn
Save $150 Off Your Rythmia Vacation
About Jamal Kennard
Jamal Kennard is a world traveler, storyteller, and voice of truth based in ancient wisdom for our modern world.
As a writer, entrepreneur, bodyworker, artist, and talk show host, Jamal uses the power of conversation to explore new connections between cosmology and personal growth.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
—> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.