Live From Rythmia: Gerry Powell & Jay Brown
“I'll never be healed. Healing is an endgame. I don't want to be healed because I like being alive.” – Gerry Powell
“Love is the answer and the key to healing, growing, and becoming the best version of ourselves.” – Jay Brown
How can plant medicine help you let your guard down, open your soul, and expand your mind and emotions through inner work?
In Wellness Force Radio episode 269, Founder of the Rythmia Life Advancement Center and Author of Sh*t The Moon Said, Gerry Powell, returns along with the Founder of Evo Experience, Jay Brown, to discuss their personal experiences at Rythmia, why the universe is always purposely testing you, and how you can begin to create a greater space for love on this planet.
Listen and discover why love is the answer and the key to healing, growing, and becoming the best version of yourself.
Discover Rythmia Today
The Rythmia Life Advancement Center is a medically licensed life transformation center situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Their areas of focus are drug and alcohol addiction, general health and wellness and spiritual development.
Altogether, your experience at Rythmia will include:
- 7 Nights Luxury Resort Accommodations
- 21 Farm-to-table Organic Meals
- 3 “The Answer Is You” Classes Designed by Michael Beckwith
- 1 About Your Miracle Class by Gerard Powell
- 9 Yoga Classes
- 2 Hydrocolonic Cleanses
- 1 Swedish Massage
- 3 Transformational Breathwork Classes
- 1 Rythmia Way Program
- 2 Medical Evaluations Performed by Staff Physicians
Rythmia's Story'Part of being content is to be present with your emotions. Be present and you will progress forward.' - Gerry Powell of @rythmialacClick To Tweet
Listen To Episode 269 As Gerry Powell & Jay Brown Uncover:
- What the Rythmia Life Advancement Center is and what you can receive from it.
- How Jay's thoughts on Rythmia shifted once he visited it.
- What the organization that Jay is involved with, HeartMath, is and how they're helping us understand the heart's intelligence.
- How experiencing the transformational work at Rythmia is different than other experiences Jay has had in the past.
- Why we're seeing more acceptance around the use of plant medicines such as Ayahuasca and psilocybin despite various obstacles.
- What steps we can take to become more tuned in with ourselves and our thoughts by being present.
- Some of the things Gerry and Jay have seen, heard and felt during a plant medicine ceremony.
- What is considered real and not real during a plant medicine ceremony.
- The biggest takeaways Jay received from the plant medicine ceremonies that he feels will allow him to better serve others.
- Why you won't find all of the answers you're looking for in a plant medicine ceremony, therapy session, or meditation experience because the learning never truly ends.
- The biggest takeaways that Josh received from a plant medicine ceremony when he experienced ‘death.'
- How Jay discovered that he was always looking for love, validation, and connection when he already had it.
- Why not being aligned with yourself is holding you back from what you're truly worth.
- How to know if you've found your true calling for life or not.
- The importance of data in the world of wellness and emotional intelligence.
- Why we see the white, bright light during a ‘death and rebirth' in a plant medicine ceremony.
- How Ayahuasca helps heal the feminine and masculine wounds we've experienced throughout life.
- What steps you can take to be more conscious in romantic relationships with other people.
- Why the stillness and being present is much stronger than our aggressive emotions.
- Future plans for Rythmia including a spiritual dating application called Rythmia Love.
Power Quotes From The Show'The heart's intelligence is actually much more powerful than the mind.' - Jay Brown of @EvoRoomClick To Tweet
“There comes a time when your soul has learned its lessons and it wants back in. When that happens, you have to be truly willing to lay your life on the line to merge back with your soul.” – Gerry Powell
“If you don't let your guard down or if you only lay it down a little bit, you're not going to go as deep. Your soul is not going to be able to come fully into the experience with you.” – Jay Brown
“Truth is heart, heart is truth. It's all the same. You cannot tell someone the absolute truth and not have it come from a heart-based place.” – Gerry Powell
“The heart's intelligence is actually much more powerful than the mind. So, when you connect the heart with the mind, you're in an even greater realm of manifestation and creation.” – Jay Brown
“What does the question, ‘Are you happy?' even mean? Ask others, ‘Are you content?' To be content means to be healed in this world. I don't want to be healed; I want to be content and fulfilled with my life.” – Gerry Powell
COURTNEY SKRDLA, SCARLETT MAGNOLIA, ALISON SHER
YOGA BY COURTNEY SKRDLA
Rythmia Founder Gerard Armond Powell
Links From Today's Show
- Gerry Powell
- Jay Brown
- Evo Experience
- Sh*t The Moon Said by Gerry Powell
- Rythmia Founder Gerard Armond Powell
- Heal Yourself with Plant Medicine | Rythmia Life Advancement Center | Ayahuasca Costa Rica
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Dying To Live by Susan Blackmore
- Napoleon Hill
- WFR 185 Gerry Powell
About Gerry Powell
Gerard A. Powell was the personification of the American Businessman: Rich, Powerful, and Unhappy.
He opted to try anything available to hide from himself and his “perfect” life. Most of his existence he suffered from addiction and depression, incessantly trying to fill the hole deep within, with little or no success. Ultimately, after much trial and error, he found the key to true success and happiness. Today, he serves as a conscious entrepreneur, thought leader, philanthropist and public speaker on a mission to share the modalities and philosophies that transformed his life.
And so, Gerry founded the Rythmia Life Advancement Center in Guanacaste, Costa Rica which is a medically licensed life transformation center that is focused on drug and alcohol addiction, general health and wellness and spiritual development. Their team of naturopathic healers, health specialists, and spiritual teachers are all working in tandem to create the most integrative programs in the world.
Their goal is to continually provide the best healing practices anywhere for a complete mind, body, and spiritual renewal for each and every person. Their gift is the gift of being able to bring true healing to you, and offer you the setting and tools to do just that.
About Jay Brown
Jay Brown is a life hacker and professor of play. He began his journey into entrepreneurship back in 2005 with the launch of a music licensing company called Unifik Music. As a proponent for musicians, he and his partner licensed music to major broadcast TV networks such as MTV, VH1, The History Channel, ESPN, and many more. Soon after, Jay founded an event production company which achieved early success after Jay booked Beyonce to host an event. Jay is a student of Victor Vernon Wolfe, the founder of Holodynamics. It was the wisdom given by Dr. Wolfe that inspired Jay's passion for understanding human consciousness and ultimately lead him to create the Evo Room.