Welcome to Wellness + Wisdom!
This is Josh Trent and you’re with the podcast where you will discover physical and emotional intelligence to live life well–so you can thrive in the modern world.
Today is the day where we’re going deep into the top of the pentagon of wellness which is the final frontier.
Really, the keystone of wellness (at least here in the modern world) lives:
The keystone of financial health, because without money in this modern society–unless you live off-grid with a Tesla power supply and your own produce and your own animals and your own water supply…
…but you still had to buy the land and it still took money to create all those things–then maybe money doesn't apply to you haha!
But for the rest of us, the only way that we have true embodiment of the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual in self is by creating a space that money holds for us to do so:
A space of time not spent working and spaciousness to explore and fulfill human potential.
The reality that our souls all signed up to be here and we in modern society use money to create the capacity to…
- Care for yourself, to buy the high-quality foods and supplements, and life experiences that bring you joy.
- Look out for others, to support your family and your friends and people who need help.
- Buy books and attend seminars and get the right Wellness Tools in your life that will help you thrive.
Ever since I was a little kid, I felt like people spend so much time working that they don't actually live.
With the right kind of financial intelligence that you're going to learn on today’s podcast, our guest will change that statement for you forever.
The wisdom is called “Lifestyle Investing”, and my friend and guest for 438 has been called by Entrepreneur magazine a master of low-risk cash flow investing, specializing in investment systems that consistently produce profitable results.
His ethos is to create wealth without creating a job…
In the span of 21 months before his 37th birthday, his investments drove enough passive income for both he and his wife Jennifer to leave their jobs.
He's the author of the book “The Lifestyle Investor: The Ten Commandments of Cash Flow Investing For Passive Income and Financial Freedom–his name is Justin Donald.
In this podcast you'll learn about financial freedom + more:
- What is true Financial intelligence and how do you build it for yourself?
- How to become a lifestyle investor–why you do not have to be rich or wealthy to become a lifestyle investor?
- The discipline of saving money for returns?
- Why has Wellness has become for me and for our programs a pentagon?
- Wellness for me used to be a quadrant but now it is a pentagon will talk about why?
- Self-sabotage and when it comes to money why your Vibe truly attracts your tribe?
- Why has my income increased so much from the inner work I've been doing?
- How to gain true Financial Freedom by building a life that actually serves your mission?
We'll touch on the Ten Commandments of cash flow investing; however, at the end of the day this is not a money podcast…
…this is a podcast that is going to bring you embodying wisdom. Wisdom about how you can embody the physical emotional intelligence to live your life well.
Healing Your Money Wounds
Like I mentioned, we've all signed up to be here on earht right now…so whatever your money story is–if you open your heart to what were sharing today…
This wisdom can change your life.
As always we have all the amazing programs and supplements and everything that I use personally at JoshTrent.com/Store!
Go easy on us… we're still building out the new site and everything is taking you directly to Wellness Force Media right now so make sure you go to the store page.
This is a huge opportunity for you because Justin has given us a beautiful discount 10% off all his Financial programs.
Just use the code “JOSH” to save 10% off!
This is your special chance to work with Justin and save cash and gain wisdom from his teachings!
You can find all the discounts over at JoshTrent.com/438.
Let’s get wealthy and wise…