How To Uncover The Greatest You: Charles Clay
“As we peel away the layers of resistance, let go of negative thoughts, and stop sabotaging ourselves, we can begin to see the power that we already possess and that's when the magic happens.” – Charles Clay
What steps can you take to let go of false beliefs, learn about who you are, and uncover the greatest you?
In Wellness Force Radio episode 263, Neurokinetic Therapist, Co-Author of The Better Business Book, and Creator of The Bulletproof Core Program, Charles Clay, shares how the Movement Breathwork Meditation (MBM) Process can help you find the answers you need, how to discover your authentic self with Chief Codes, and how to walk the emotional ladder from despair, depression, and anger to empowerment and progress.
Discover how to get into the natural state of vacation vibration to attract anything your heart desires.
The Bulletproof Core Program
The Bulletproof Core Program is the first of its kind and designed specifically for accelerated results so you get the most out of every session! As an Expert Top Level Trainer and Neurokinetic Therapist, Charles offers mind-body tune-ups as part of your training, to upgrade and connect with the greatest technology on the planet (aka your human body!)
What You Can Expect:
- Test and determine whether all muscles are firing on all cylinders.
- Correct imbalances or compensation patterns found in the body.
- Build a solid core foundation with the Bulletproof Core technique to stabilize your spine and improve performance.
- Restore Proper Alignment and clear up any aches and pains with Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT)
- Feel the Power of Expansion Breathing to help balance hormones
- Optimize Core Muscle Activation
By combining all three steps and learning the Bulletproof Core Technique, you will instantly become stronger in everything you do! Each week you will progress rapidly through each phase of training:
- Alignment (locate & correct any aches and pains)
- Strong Core Foundation (BPC Technique)
- Stability Training (improve the integrity of joints)
- Strength Training
- Advanced Power Training
- Feel like a Super Human!
Listen To Episode 263 As Charles Clay Uncovers:
- What he means when he says he pulls energy in from ‘source'.
- How to combine the head and the heart in coherence plus the differences between the two.
- How a tragic accident led him to a spiritual, emotional, and physical wake up call.
- Why he found it difficult to do the inner work on his own and thus turned towards destructive behavior to get away from what he didn't need to focus on.
- How his accident on the mountain was a reflection of the pain he felt when he lost his mom.
- Why anger is such an incredible emotion that can help you set boundaries, provide you courage, and fuel your energy to take action.
- Why a lot of people find themselves being stuck between depression and anger and how you can get out of that rut.
- What it was like to train with David Weinstock and get back in alignment with himself through self-healing.
- How simply unclenching his jaw reconnected the neural pathway to contract movements in his glutes.
- The program he created, The Bulletproof Core, and what it's all about.
- What expansion breathing is and how he's included it in his Bulletproof Core Program.
- The very first steps he takes with men to help them heal on their unique wellness journey including breathwork.
- How demanding fast results is getting in the way of actually implementing the strategies that will help you the most.
- The importance of men having a high level of group support as they do the inner work to find their purpose.
- How to turn on your reticular activation with the focus of creating a greater intentional life.
- Vacation Vibration – how he came up with it, what it means, and how it can help us on our wellness journeys.
- How ideas can transfer and build from one person to the next until they fully take off and succeed.
- Why being courageous means stepping out of your comfort zone and listening to the motivation of your soul instead of the thoughts of your ego.
- The power we share when we show love to all people; especially those who truly need it the most.
- How to live by AAI: Admire – Acquire – Inspire to find goodness in everyone.
Power Quotes From The ShowIf you don't share your unique gifts, talents, and passions, it'll eat you up inside. It's just a matter of time before it makes you miserable because you will be further and further away from your purpose. - Charles ClayClick To Tweet
“The body is able to heal when we learn how to breathe properly. Proper breathing allows us to relax the nervous system in a way that we might not have been used to before. My breathwork practice has now evolved to what I call expansion breathing which is a really simple, experiential breath technique that starts recalibrating the way we breathe. Once you combine that with the optimal activation of your core and the alignment of your body, you have yourself a technique called the Bulletproof Core.” – Charles Clay
“When people have the tools to really feel, let go, and transmute anger into something constructive, then they can easily move into courage, hope, and back to their natural state of joy.” – Charles Clay
“Neurokinetic therapy gave me incredible results and has become this amazing tool that I now use to uncover the deeper layers. Through it, we can address the metaphysical, emotional, and physiological aspects to help release tension, activate muscle, and restore function in the body. Once you restore function, there's no need for pain. Pain is the check engine light and understanding that has changed my whole mindset about pain. Pain has now become one of my greatest teachers because it's really allowed me to dive in, appreciate the signals from my body, and improve that relationship I have with it.” – Charles Clay
Links From Today's Show
- Connect with Charles Clay via:
- The Bulletproof Core Program
- Roadmap to Self-Mastery, 8 Week M Powered Men’s Group Training
- The 4 Keys to Happiness FREE Gift
- The Better Business Book
- How Death Opens The Masculine Heart
- Neurokinetic Therapy
- Valsalva maneuver
- David Hawkins
- Larry King Answers the Question: “What's Life All About?”
- David Weinstock
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Alan Watts
- WFR 249 Niraj Naik
- WFR 258 Boysen Hodgson
About Charles Clay
Charles Clay is an Alchemist dedicated to raising the vibration of this planet by empowering life-lovers to heal themselves! It's his mission to help you understand and heal aches, pains and injuries so we can all experience more joy, love, and creativity. Health is our greatest wealth and he goes straight to what matters most: Loving and taking care of ourselves. His mission is to empower you to heal yourself, so you can share all of your gifts, talents, and passions with the world. His own path from pain-to-purpose has allowed him to offer a series of high-level upgrades to unlock our human potential. He also teaches Alignment Activations for large groups, to access the infinite power we already possess. Together, we can use this power to create any reality we choose by training our minds to think from the point of completion & gratitude.