30 Day Summer Ready Paleo Blast
It’s already that time of year.
Get ready for coconuts, palm trees and buckets of sunshine! I’m offering a fat-busting, inflammation-beating deal for all San Diego residents!
Here is what you get for a full 30 days-
– (TBD) 4 Local outdoor functional group training sessions in the San Diego area (*80.00 value)
-30 Minute one-on-one meal strategy/planning session (*40.00 value)
-30 Days 100% email/phone support (*130.00 value)
-Weekly accountability report
–Body fat + circumference measurements before and after
-Access to all Wellness Force research documents
-R E S U L T S !
Paleo Challenge: What to eat-
- YES Meat, seafood, vegetables, some fruit, eggs, nuts, and seeds. ORGANIC & FREE RANGE Beef, pork, chicken, lamb, seafood, tuna, salmon, shrimp. Avocado, asparagus, arugula, spinach, broccoli, celery, sweet potatoes, yams, any type of leafy green, red cabbage, artichoke. Berries, melon, pomegranate. Chicken eggs, ostrich eggs. Almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts.
- NO Processed foods. Pretty much anything in the middle of the grocery store. Can’t recognize it growing or running around in the wild? Don’t eat it.
- NO Sugar. No sweeteners, no agave nectar, honey or maple syrup.
- NO Grains. This includes bread, rice, pasta, cereal, oatmeal, corn and all of those gluten-free pseudo-grains like quinoa and sprouted grains.
- NO Legumes– Peanuts, peanut-butter, beans, peas, lentils.
- NO Dairy– Milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.
- LIMITED Alcohol- (limited) No sugary mixers, no beer or alcohols containing gluten.
- LIMITED Fruit– One to maybe 2 pieces of fruit a day- the less the better for body composition change
- YES Fats-. If you’re cooking, then cook with coconut, lard or animal fat. If you don’t have that, then cook with butter.
Still got questions?
Exercise: What to do when detoxing and how to get the most out of your workouts
-All personal exercise recommendations will be on an individual basis and be given to participants,
Cost for the 30 day program-
*Why is this FREE? -My goal is to educate and inspire as many people as possible in the name of paying it forward. I do 3-4 events like this every year and now is the time to take advantage and start your own personal revolution!
Questions? Start here