Since that day, Tanner graduated from college, is the 2011 Para Pan American gold medalist, 2012 US Paralympic trials gold medalist, 2012 Paralympian, and a 2013 World Championship team member, 2-time National Beep Baseball Association World Series Offensive MVP, 4-time Offensive All-Star, published author, public speaker, and when he’s not doing that stuff, he dabbles in business. His latest project, which is launching this summer, is The Athlete Summit, an online event designed to help athletes and coaches achieve greatness in sport and in life.
Listen as Tanner discusses:
- The mindset of a champion
- How to cultivate personal power
- Overcoming adversity
- 2012 London Olympic Games
- How Tanner uses Heart Rate Variability for smart training
- The Athlete Summit
- Giving Back to the community
See What Others Are Saying About Wellness Force Radio:
You May Also Like These Episodes:
Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please leave us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
Overcoming Adversity & Creating A Life Worth Living With Olympian Tanner Gers