Clark Danger has a passion for inspiring others and is a lover Personal Development and Holistic Health.
Through his top ranked iTunes podcast “The PaleoHacks Podcast”, and his blog , Clark aims to inspire individuals to stop settling and start living.
Help Support Wellness Force Radio:
As a highly successful millennial, Clark “Danger” Kegley is a heart-centered entrepreneur who brings a unique story and powerful message to the health, wellness, and personal development communities.
But Clark’s road to become the host of a top rated health podcast wasn’t easy, as he's had to face his own inner obstacles around beliefs, habits, lessons and perceptions on his path to becoming the greatest version of himself.
On today’s show, Clark shares open and vulnerably about his story of overcoming orthorexia, body image issues, and the trials and struggles that plague millions of millennial across the country.
Listen as Clark Uncovers:
- Overcoming obstacles with self-awareness
- The power of journaling as a life practice
- How to setup you journal for transformational success
- Cultivating the life that you want through action
- What people need most right now in health and wellness
Links from today’s show:
- The PaleoHacks Podcast
- Clark’s Interview of Josh Trent on PaleoHacks
- VIDEO: The Ultimate Guide to Keeping a Journal
- Clark’s Youtube channel:
- Steven Pressfield: The War of Art
- Ram Dass: Still Here
- Jonathan Hait: The Happiness Hypothesis
Fun Fact: Clark loves to tick off his neighbors through intense tribal drumming sessions
Are You Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- How To Get Out of Your Head & Into Your Body With Danny-J Johnson
Journaling, Transformation & Truth With Clark Danger