Cliff is the Director of Training & Global Head Coach for Fitwall. A lifelong athlete and collegiate basketball player, Clifton has been in the fitness industry for more than 9 years. He holds a degree in Kinesiology from SDSU and is a Master Instructor for Animal Flow.
Like The show?
Support Wellness Force Radio: Leave Us A Rating & Review
Listen as Cliff discusses:
- What is Fitwall and how it is revolutionizing the fitness industry
- Fitness Technology and how tracking heart rate can drastically change results
- Heart Rate & HRV, what works and what doesn't
- Behavior Change inside and outiside the 4 walls of the gym
Cliff is not just an amazing athlete; he is also an incredible instructor. In just the last 3 years has taught over 1,500 people throughout the US, conducting over 100 workshops covering different fitness systems for multiple companies. In addition to his work with Animal Flow and Fitwall, he currently works with KB Athletics to certify coaches in proper instruction of kettlebell training.
Prior to his position at Fitwall he ran his own company BA Training, which taught kettlebell and Bodyweight training workshops throughout the United States and also ran Bootycamp in San Diego, CA. He spent 1.5 years at MovNat as a Master Trainer, and coached over 1,400 people in over 80 workshops for MovNat.
See What Others Are Saying About Wellness Force Radio:
You May Also Like These Episodes:
Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please leave us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!