Lori Streator is a Whole Body Wellness professional and the owner of Breakthrough Mind & Body. After having her son in 2011 she gained a newfound respect for healthy living, so she combined her love for health and happiness with her passion to help others.
**Help Support Wellness Force Radio:
Lori runs a website and coaching business where she has the opportunity to help people align their body and mind, and live a life of health and happiness. Lori utilizes her zest for life, and her clinical professional counseling license and fitness/nutrition certifications to design Whole Body Wellness programs.
She works with clients both in person and online, and knows that programs are not one-size-fits-all. She does everything with ease, a sense of humor and the understanding that everyone deserves to live life with joy.
Lori has contributed to health and fitness magazines like Strong Fitness and Gorgo.
Follow her on Twitter or Instagram at @lorisuperfoods.
Listen as Lori uncovers how to:
- How to overcome the excuses to stop moms from working out
- How new moms can transcend being uncomfortable in thier body
- Fitness training for new moms
- Keystone habits for moms to mamage fitness for a lifetime
- Understand the three pillars of honesty to move forward
Links from today's show
- Breakthrough Mind And Body
- Lori's Blog
- Inspiring Fitness & Yoga Photos For Moms
- Are You Ready for Change? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Taking the Plunge
- Fitness Wearables For Moms
Shout out to audience members Jessica and Garrett Renon from the Team Renon podcast for your amazing review in iTunes!
Check out Garrett’s blogpost about weightlifting and using the new Skulpt body-fat training QS tool on the Wellness Force site this month.
Fitness For Moms: Breakthrough Mind & Body With Lori Streator
Are You Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!
You May Also Like These Episodes:
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- How To Get Out of Your Head & Into Your Body With Danny-J Johnson