Today's powerful talk with Olympians Sky & Tamara Christopherson touches on what actions you can take to make a positive impact in your life with new technology, an inspiring and meaningful story about the 2012 Women's Cycling Team and I share a personal and vulnerable story about how their breakthrough documentary film Personal Gold literally changed my life.
Like The show?
Support Wellness Force Radio: Leave Us A Rating & Review
Listen As Sky & Tamara Discuss:
- Quantified Self & Self Tracking
- What these new fitness devices and apps mean for the world
- An inspiring story & experience training with olympians from the 2012 women’s cycling team
Links From The Show:
- Quantified Self
- Inside Tracker
- Personal Gold Film
- Personal Gold Trailer
- 2012 Olympic Games USA Women's Cycling Team
- Mark Divine, SEALFIT
“Personal Gold is more than a must-see Olympic story it’s a film that expertly explores the intersection of sports, science and ingenuity. For these women, Quantified Self techniques meant the difference between standing on the side lines and standing atop a podium.” — Gary Wolf, Wired Magazine”
Sky Christopherson Has been called a ‘Wunderkind' by The New York Times, and recently voted 5th nationwide in ‘Top 40 under 40 in Healthcare Innovation', Sky is a current world record holder and was a member of the U.S. Cycling Team's ‘Project 96' prior to the 1996 Olympics. Frustrated by the rampant doping culture in cycling, Sky retired after the 2000 Olympics and dedicated his career in search for a better solution. In 2011, Sky broke a world record using a digital health approach inspired by Dr. Eric Topol. This experiment was the genesis of project that helped athletes win medals at the 2012 London Olympics, receiving international media and featured in the documentary film ‘Personal Gold. Sky has been a featured speaker at health and technology conferences ranging from The New York Digital Health Conference, Quantified Self, TEDx and more.
Tamara Christopherson is a U.S. Olympian who competed in sprint kayak in the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games. Featured in world-wide media including The Today Show, NBC, ESPN, CNN, the Financial Times, Wired and Esquire Magazine, Christopherson speaks on a wide range of topics including the role of women and technology in sports. She is the President at Southern California Olympians & Paralympians, and the Director, of the breakthrough documentary, Personal Gold.
See What Others Are Saying About Wellness Force Radio:
- I'd give 6 stars if I couldSeptember 21, 2017 by Jet_pack from Australia
I really enjoyed this one! I've subscribed to come back to my favourite episodes and check out the new ones... if you are new to the whole "keto" thing, you may have millions of questions in your head but this podcast helped me find definitive, unbiased and easy to understand answers to a lot of questions I had. It keeps getting better!
- Health, wellness, leadership is all connectedSeptember 20, 2017 by MDL Consulting from Canada
Josh brings on the best guests that in their own special ways, show how health and wellness impact every facet of your life. As someone that has a couple of chronic diseases, it's great to learn different approaches to live a healthier life. Be well! Michael BreakfastLeadership.com
- ExceptionalSeptember 18, 2017 by DaffMichelle2016 from United States
A breath of fresh air in the health and wellness space. Love all of the guests and the deep dives into the topics.
- Just what was needed..September 15, 2017 by Ktikal from United States
Trying to get healthy mind and body is something absolutely required. You really can't have one without the other. I know for me it's essential to make both "work" at the same time. I have only listened to 3 or 4 of these episodes so far but I can tell pretty immediately I'll be writing notes and rewinding every episode trying to absorb as much as I can. The host also seems like just a nice dude... someone you can actually talk to. And his voice is pretty perfect for the podcast world! I'm excited to chew through the rest of these in the coming days!
- Four TendenciesSeptember 15, 2017 by BNoonan18 from United States
I really loved episode 129 with Gretchen Rubin and her new book "The Four Tendencies". I love gaining new insights into human behavior and a deeper understanding of myself 🙂 thanks josh for this great podcast!!
- Changed my lifeSeptember 13, 2017 by Ambernross from United States
This podcast has expanded my mind and changed the trajectory of my business. I recently became a personal trainer and online coach after leaving my corporate career of 12 years. I love the emphasis on a holistic approach to help that this podcast highlights. I'm learning that improving mental health and emotional intelligence is key to living a happy, healthy life thanks to this podcast.
- Love the Podcast!September 12, 2017 by H town's Lisa Lisa from United States
I really enjoy all the information that you and the speakers have to offer. I'm happy to be on my path to wellness. I listened to your podcast Gretchen Rubin early this morning as I was walking my dogs. It's a nice way to start my day.
- So glad I stumbled upon this podcastSeptember 11, 2017 by SuperSniktt from United States
My podcast playlist was getting stale and I was scrolling through to see what else is out there. The host is so refreshing as he's super authentic and it comes through on the show. Brilliant! My new favorite!
- Awesome podcast !September 10, 2017 by jpc-1888 from United Kingdom
There is lots of great information on health and wellbeing. It's definitely worth a listen. Thanks Josh.
- Making a Run for my Favorite PodcastSeptember 8, 2017 by BecLeePT from United States
WF podcast has become one of my favorite podcasts, If not #1. Josh is an incredible interviewer and brings on array of guests that spark incredible conversations that always leave me thinking and reflecting. I appreciate the conversations Josh creates, and I promise you, you'll leave with many gems and nuggets of wisdom with each episode. Thank you to Josh for all that you do in creating a rich, valuable listening experience. I'd give it ten stars if I could.
- Amazing resource for living well in our modern world!September 1, 2017 by TamyA_TPW from United States
I recently began listening to the Wellness Force Radio podcast, and I'm hooked! I am a certified podcast junkie, and listen to many other podcasts in the health and wellness and mindset space, and this one has jumped to the top of my list. Living well in our hectic and toxic modern world is no easy feat, and being healthy goes far beyond what we put into our mouths, what we look like in the mirror, or the number on a box on the bathroom floor, but it's not impossible, and living well is not out of reach. In this podcast, host Josh Trent brings on a wide variety of experts in the health and wellness space to provide insights and resources to help us all navigate our journeys towards a more healthy, happy, and meaningful life. Josh's interviews with the experts he brings on the show are thoughtful and insightful and draw the listener into engaging conversations with the experts. As a health coach, I have begun recommending some of the episodes to my own clients as I work to nudge them forward in their personal healing journeys. And ladies, Josh's voice is dreamy! Keep the good stuff coming Josh!
- Business DeveloperAugust 31, 2017 by Mhellid from Sweden
The way Josh Trent and his team are producing this podcast is phenomenal - In less than a few episodes I realized that it was a great resource. The main reason for that is that they lift every angle of wellness to a systemic level. Very unusual in the world of health where every remedy is the best one. Keep it coming!
- More on HRVAugust 28, 2017 by Miss Reliable from United Kingdom
This is a fabulous podcast with Jason Moore. I am hooked on the science behind wellness and have been tracking HRV for awhile. Josh has got his finger on the heartbeat of what is happening in the Wellness community. We are watching.
- Awesome Health Info!August 28, 2017 by BrieGF from United States
Thanks for providing such awesome health info to help us to get power over our lives!
- Awesome podcast about healthAugust 24, 2017 by TommyEnroth from Sweden
Just started listening and absolutely love the show. I find a lot of things really helpful and I'm learning so much from this podcast. Highly recommend it.
- A must listen podcastAugust 22, 2017 by Donniedesanti from United States
Stumbled on the Wellness Force podcast and so glad I did! Loved the episode with Aubrey Marcus and how you guys takled some great topics. Looking forward to hearing more of your episodes. Keep up the amazing work!
- Amazing Podcast!!August 5, 2017 by RachFit from United States
So glad I discovered your podcast! Informative and invaluable topics, guests and information. Keep em coming!!!
- Refreshing, informative and considerate!July 31, 2017 by Skydivingblond from United States
What a pleasure to listen to passionate people share their ideology and love for healthful living in a compassionate, non-judgmental forum. The speakers are well-informed and enlightening, and the host keeps the conversations guided and focused. It's authentic, well-meaning people in an open discourse and we, as listeners, are the welcomed guests 🙂 I applaud your choices!
- goodJuly 31, 2017 by Jerkinsjoe from United States
- goodJuly 31, 2017 by Learn texture? from United States
- goodJuly 31, 2017 by Ojhasheikhere from United States
- goodJuly 31, 2017 by Chuckshumer? from United States
- Well-thyJuly 25, 2017 by Katie Van Deraa from United States
I'm a young mom, wife, and wellness advocate. For years I have been a work in progress; trying to find a balance between motherhood, wife duties, work, and personal improvements. Listening to this podcast at work inspires me to keep going. There is a conversation for everyone to attach to. I truly appreciate how REAL this podcast keeps it. It's never too late to become a better and healthier you. Start here! Josh will guide you with great guests and an abundance of GREAT information.
- Heartfelt and informationalJuly 23, 2017 by Acameron37 from United States
I have learned so much through listening to this podcast. Josh is such an excellent host; always getting to the heart and soul of his guests. His dedication and knowledge of health and wellness shines through in the way he speaks to his listeners and guests. The show is filled with honest, unbiased information. I'm so thankful to have come across it and am ever grateful for the knowledge I have gained through all this content! ?? Thanks Josh and the Wellness Force team!
- Good listenJuly 23, 2017 by Skoonkie from South Africa
Doesn't waffle. Asks key questions
- This is the podcast for You!July 19, 2017 by Ned A. from United States
Josh is quite simply a game changer in the industry. From his top notch business knowledge to phenomenal health and wellness approaches, his holistic knowledge and approach is simply a breath of fresh air. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, if you're a business owner or simply someone looking for a powerful podcast that will change the way you think, feel and go about life, this is the podcast for you!
- Updating my review after almost a year of listeningJuly 16, 2017 by hey1234567890 from United States
"Josh is seriously an inspiring individual. His story and integrity is something to be desired when seeking a wellness coach. Not to mention the revolutionary work he is doing in the health and wellness space. I feel so grateful to have stumbled upon him and his work. Absolutely amazing, all I can really say is wow." Quoted above is my original review. I still stand by the things I said before. In addition, I can truly said that my mindset has been greatly impacted by the wealth of knowledge that Josh provides in this show. I try to never miss an episode because this podcast is so incredibly valuable to me. The content just keeps improving. I find myself nodding my head along with nearly everything I hear, because Josh and his guests provide this community with such valuable tools and tips. If you're looking for a podcast that provides you with real, raw and valuable content, this is a no-brainer. This unique approach to total wellness-body, mind and spirit-is where we can truly find our healthiest selves. Thank you to Josh for continuously supporting and inspiring us all along this health journey.
- Amazing!July 10, 2017 by Picturesfordays from United States
Every podcast is so rich and full of life changing content! LITERALLY! It's always worth my time to listen to these captivating, transforming podcasts! Thanks Josh!
- A beautiful lifeJune 17, 2017 by Kaisan56 from United States
Thank you! This podcast is a brilliant amalgamation of mind, body, and soul on the path to individual health and well-being. You have truly gone above and beyond to deliver your listeners with the tools and skills that will serve them for a lifetime rather than the seductive and lucrative "quick fix" to their problem at the moment. Your ability to ask the hard questions in a nurturing, encouraging way, providing a platform for which the individual can find forgiveness, that so often causes the ego to flare up and shield us from our own redemption is an essential lesson for all. Thank You!
- Super informative and helpfulJune 16, 2017 by PClaudinossauro from United Kingdom
This podcast's inteligente and progressive approach to wellness is exactly what I believe Health & Fitness is all about in the XXI Century. Josh (host) comes acros as a no-nonsense kind of guy and his guests are very well selected. He can be quite cheesy and guilty of some not so genuine comments and some 'humble brags' sometimes, but he is incredibly charming and warm all of the time. The podcast is informative and it has been helping me to navigate through my journey back to wellness, following a series of traumatic events in my life. Thank you, Josh! You are truly inspirational !
- Amazing health and wellness podcastJune 13, 2017 by Ktkeech from United States
Josh Trent and his guests provide amazing content, my favorite health podcast I have heard to date!
- So happyJune 12, 2017 by Agneta Eker from Belgium
to have found this great podcast ! I have learned so much, thank you Josh!
- I listen to a lot of podcasts but this one blew me awayJune 9, 2017 by ryan bowditch from United States
I'm kind of a podcast junkee especially when it comes to personal development. I just listended to the podcast Josh did with Mark Divine the Navy Seal and wow! Such a powerful discussion between two people who have obviously done the work. I was fortunate enough to meet josh at a gathering and he was such a humble and open hearted guy. Great work brother!
- Awesome podcast!!June 7, 2017 by pryan2080 from Canada
Trent is an awesome podcaster!!! He asks brilliant questions and does a ton of research on his guests. Always extremely informative and insightful!! Keep it up!
- Outstanding podcast #004June 5, 2017 by jackten10 from United States
I was taking notes the whole way, and am listening to it for the second time right now.
- Love Wellness ForceMay 30, 2017 by SandieGascon from Canada
Great variety of topics and great guests! Josh is an awesome podcast host and asks the right questions!
- Energetic and Brilliant WellnessMay 22, 2017 by Huntingdon Valley from United States
I love this podcast because even as a wellness physician, I learn something new every time from his podcast speakers. I am so excited to have Josh Trent as one of the best wellness community colleagues via LinkedIn and more recently through FIT-C. I enjoy listening to both of podcasts which are Wellness Force and FIT-C. He brings passionate and brilliant speakers to help us all on the path to wellness and healthy living. Join the community, join Wellness Force.
- Wow!May 19, 2017 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
Nice and great podcast. Looking forward to more episodes coming. It is very interesting and really help to gain a healthy and fit body. More power.
- Fantastic Content & Excellent InterviewsMay 16, 2017 by Leedalay from United States
I found Wellness Force Radio about a month ago and have been so grateful that I did! Not only is the content spot on and valuable to me as a listener, but Josh Trent is an excellent interviewer. He has certainly done his homework before inviting a guest on and is able to intelligently interact with them. He also asks really excellent questions to keep the conversation moving in a easy and enjoyable manner. I especially like the focus on "wellness" rather than fitness or nutrition. Afterall, this is truly at the root of what most are seeking. Really good stuff! Give it a listen. You won't be disappointed! Fantastic stuff, Wellness Force! Keep it up!
- GreatMay 10, 2017 by SHEtheri from Canada
Thanks so much for covering a wide spread of wellness topics.
- Well doneApril 29, 2017 by iBenches from Italy
Good podcast about pretty every aspect of wellness
- I love this podcast!April 25, 2017 by K7G9 from United States
Josh really digs deep in his interviews so that the listener gets the most out of the topic being discussed. I recently discovered his podcast and am now a devoted listener. Thank you, Josh!
- Great Interviewer/Producer/PodcasterApril 24, 2017 by 16Diving from United States
Josh's podcasts offer in-depth interviews with fitness and wellness professionals that will reward your time listening--I have learned so much from each episode I have listened to. They are information packed, with great links provided to all the resources mentioned in each episode. No filler, no fluff, wellness force radio is unique in the fitness tech world. Listen, enjoy and learn.
- Josh is a passionate BEAST of health!April 11, 2017 by Bug dog z man from United States
I interviewed Josh on my podcast and he was a rock star guest. The fact that he has a platform where he can go deep on what he believes and how he can help people is fantastic. Humble, knowledgeable, and a force to be reckoned with indeed. Thanks Josh and God Speed!!!
- Akin to a personal wellness coachApril 10, 2017 by DaveOx from Australia
Your show is the perfect companion in my journey to be better in all aspects of my life and in particular keeps my fitness and heath front of mind. When i look back over the last few years, there's a definite correlation between when i'm listen to the show and when my habits are aligned with my goals. Also, I've discovered so many fantastic books through the guests you interview too! I mostly like how your show doesn't just tell people what they should do, but also addresses the why and the emotional side of our choices and habits too so we can understand more deeply and therefore make longer lasting change that comes from within. Thanks for helping me stay focused on choosing the better path more often than not! Cheers, Dave from Down Under (Australia).
- Awesome PodcastMarch 29, 2017 by Brooke Craven from United States
Host Josh highlights all different aspects of healthy living in this can't miss podcast. He offers great insightful advice in an informative and inspirational way!
- Salutem!March 24, 2017 by Quinner007 from United States
I have now experienced the Wellness Force podcast and have absolutely no question about the reason for it's success. Josh has not only a clear passion for health and wellness but also a fantastic curiosity which allows him to create a seemless framework for an in-depth, focused, engaging and informative conversation. His questions come from an authentic place so it feels not at all like an inerview or information exchange - he digs at the emotion of the topics origin in a way that the listener experiences an almost instant relatability and the feeling of eavesdropping on a personal conversation rather than an educational interview. That said, Josh does a phenomenal job at presenting the topic in such a way that the informational/educational pieces of the puzzle are there and fit as they should. He is entertaining, dynamic, informed and intelligent. Excited about this discovery and inspired to spread the word - Thanks for your awesome work Josh! - Stephanie
- Just what I needed!March 24, 2017 by Alan Stein from United States
I love everything about Josh and his show. First and foremost, he is an expert interviewer. His preperation is unparalleled, he does a tremendous job letting the guest's light shine bright and he asks insightful questions. Secondly, he and his guests attack topics and themes that help me in every area of my life - mentally, emotionally and phyiscally. As a business owner and an emotionally fit man... Josh keeps me sharp and keeps me growing!
- Get this podcast!March 17, 2017 by AcmeUser from United States
Josh's podcast is the total package - brilliant guests with great insights, a host with his finger on the pulse of everything fitness, wellness, mindset, behavior change and technology, and lessons for anyone who's ready to be their best selves and make a difference in people's lives and health. This should be required listening for up-and-coming fitness and wellness professionals.
- FreshnessMarch 14, 2017 by Johnboyz66 from United States
I love this podcast! It's such a wonderful inspiring show, I look forward to every one! It's always a topic that I'm interested in. So much information, thanks Josh!
- Perfect tool for my wellness journeyMarch 9, 2017 by KS Tech from United States
Wellness Force is one of my favorite personal wellness podcast. I have subscribed to Josh's show for a couple of years now and have learned so much about ways to improve my own wellness journey. I get excited every time I see a new podcast from Wellness Force pop-up in my unplayed list. I highly recommend this podcast for anyone who wants to improve their life! Josh, YOU rock!
- Love the Podcast!March 9, 2017 by H town's Lisa Lisa from United States
I really enjoy all the information that you and the speakers have to offer. I'm happy to be on my path to wellness.
- AmandaMarch 8, 2017 by mandersuzander from United States
I have been following your podcast for about six months now and I love it so much. I've listened to every single episode and downloaded many of the ones recorded before I was fortunate enough to stumble across your show. I love Josh's interview style, the guests are always inspirational, but he adds so much to each show with his thoughtful questions and comments. I am literally inspired by every episode.
- Esther Gokhale InterviewMarch 8, 2017 by Aurelia V from United States
Thak you for an excellent interview with Esther Gokhale! This information is most valuable and badly needed.
- Good listen!March 6, 2017 by CrazyCar31 from United States
WF has happily been added to my short list of must listen podcasts. I am grateful for the mind, body, wellness approach and find this show to be an inspirational listen. Keep it up Josh your voice was meant to be heard over the sound waves. :)!
- well-rounded, informativeMarch 3, 2017 by Mrs Huggs from United States
Really like Josh's approach, interview style and the well-roundedness of the topics!
- Leading the wellness industryMarch 1, 2017 by Danny Lewison from United States
I started listen to Josh and the Wellness Force team 6 months or so ago, and I subscribed after the first episode I heard! I have to college degrees in health and fitness, but college doesn't teach you everything. Josh and his team do an amazing job of sharing the science but making it apply to the real-world!!!
- Love to learn about wellness!March 1, 2017 by Yoli tara from United States
Just learned of this podcast and wellness force through On Air with Ella. His story and history resonated with me and I'd love to learn more!
- Podcast JunkieMarch 1, 2017 by morganbarkus from United States
For years the only podcast I subscribed to was NPR's Car Talk. One evening I searched Whole30 in podcasts via iTunes. The search led me to Josh's podcast. I've tried listening to many podcasts since finding Josh's podcast. I find his podcast to be one of the only ones I want to listen to regularly. It is professional and focused. Josh brings valuable experts to us in an effort to change lives. He has definitely changed mine. Tune in!
- Legen....daryyMarch 1, 2017 by Paigealicious 88 from United States
Love Josh's voice, optimism and the value he brings to the community. Keep the golden nugs flowin brother!!
- Motivating, inspiring, addicting!February 28, 2017 by Kristen, the ultimate optimist from United States
I've been listening to Josh's podcast for over a year and each week I am blown away by the expert guests as well as Josh's thoughtful and detailed research. The questions and discussions are thought-provoking and motivate me to take immediate action. This podcast is addicting and commands me to do better and be better!
- AmazingFebruary 28, 2017 by Live life <3 from Canada
I really enjoy listening to this! Thank you!
- Rob Howze "Fit World Founder"February 27, 2017 by niccis98 from United States
This show actually lives up to its name and is truly a Wellness Force of holistic empowerment! So glad I stumbled upon this content!
- Encouraging and challengingFebruary 27, 2017 by KipDad from United States
Josh does a great job breaking out of the typical physical health focus podcast. He has encouraged me to look at things that I have neglected because they aren't just about just physical health. He incorporates all aspects of your health with a verity of guest no other show I have found has been able to match. Thanks Wellness Force
- InvestFebruary 27, 2017 by Mel Tempest from Australia
You cannot go wrong with Josh Trent - A great investment of your time.
- Top notch interviewer!February 26, 2017 by bkozlowski from United States
Looking for someone that lets their guests speak without interrupting them and pushing their own agenda then Josh Trent is your man! Plus..and this is a huge plus, his audio is always clear and crisp.
- Great content, great hostFebruary 26, 2017 by Jr0745 from United States
Josh brings it every episode! So much respect for what he's doing along with all his guests!
- A MUST listen!!!February 25, 2017 by Steph Kwong from United States
I am hooked on Wellness Force Radio and look forward to it popping up in my feed. Josh Trent is so knowledgeable, and he brings incredible guests who share a lot of great info and actionable insights. I'm inspired, informed or empowered by each episode. I also love how Josh goes deeper with his questions to understand the full trajectory of his guest's journey. This podcast rocks. Thank you Josh for all the heart you put into each episode so your listeners receive a ton of value and inspiration.
- Amazing!February 24, 2017 by Jennjennstauffer from United States
Thank you Josh!!
- InspirationalFebruary 24, 2017 by Chefbenny2 from United States
I can tell Josh has a big heart and he shares it with this amazing podcast, it is very inspirational. If you want to smile today listen to this podcast
- Amazing Place To Learn, Grow & Get HealthyFebruary 24, 2017 by McGill Fam from United States
Josh is an outstanding host who ask the deep questions. He's well informed which ensure you get the most out of every episode. And this podcast isn't just physical and nutritional wellness, it's mental and emotional as well. He understands the balance between the mind body and brings experts to help us align into our best self possible. It's one of my favorite and if you are growth minded, it is sure to be one of yours as well.
- AWESOME PodcastFebruary 24, 2017 by Olsojami from United States
I listen to this podcast weekly and it is my favorite wellness related podcast! You inspire so many lives, Josh! Thank you so much!!
- Great Source of Useful InfoFebruary 23, 2017 by JeremyinNC from United States
Glad I stumbled upon this podcast as I learn a lot that I can apply to living a better, healthier life.
- You need to listen to wellness forceFebruary 23, 2017 by Coach Frankie from United States
I have been listening to the wellness force for a few months now. I am a coach and still get so much out of each episode. I love that it explores all aspects of health, fitness, and wellness. Because of this podcast I've learned about so many amazing products that I now use and recommend. Also you find some great guest who I know follow. The learning never ends and this is one of the podcast you should be listening to weekly.
- Listen To The ExpertsFebruary 22, 2017 by Tgoldutah from United States
It is refreshing to be able to listen to the top knowledgeable experts in all of these different fields. The information they are giving is pure, researched, and well thought out. What a great resource!
- Greatest podcast!!February 22, 2017 by Sadiedreamin from United States
I love this podcast! Josh's podcast is the first one I check daily to see if there are any new episodes! I love his holistic approach to wellness. I am a newbie to fitness and health and I never feel like he is talking over my head, yet, you can really tell that he knows what he is talking about. He has a very kind and genuine demeanor. I love the guests that he has on his show. I just love this show!! You are awesome Josh! Thank you for this awesome service that you give!!
- So much to love about this podcast!February 22, 2017 by N. R. Dolly from United States
I have been listening to Josh for over a year now and he continues to impress me. Each podcast brings in an amazing guest to learn insights from to help with some aspect of your life. It is a must listen to for those focused on improving their health and wellness.
- Great podcast to improve yourselfFebruary 22, 2017 by bosskardo from Estonia
If you want new ways to improve your life then look here. Most quests can give advice that is relevant to everyone and the topics are chosen so that anyone could find something useful.
- Everything is connected in wellnessFebruary 22, 2017 by superdumb from United States
It's so easy to concentrate on one facet of well being and miss out on something else entirely. Wellness Force reminds us that balance is essential.
- Gratitude for this community!February 21, 2017 by Josh Trent from United States
My friend, I know you already know this, but thank you for being here and being a part of this community who are up to big things, and doing the physical and emotional work needed to live our life well. So until I see you again real soon, I’m wishing you love and wellness.
- BrilliantFebruary 21, 2017 by GlennAR62 from Australia
I have been a regular listener for some time now and look forward to each new episode. I find the podcasts very informative and always interesting with lots of knowledge to be gained. Keep up the great work Josh.
- MissFebruary 21, 2017 by Vesna Kochoska from United Kingdom
This podcast helped me soo much to come out from my depression and eating disorder that i've been struggling with for over 13 years. I was listening to your podcast over and over again and every time i managed to discover little more that helped me pull through Thank you soo much your an amazing person
- AmazingFebruary 7, 2017 by MelissaLynneStrasner from United States
I love the passion, insight and clarity. This has absolutely got me excited about life and I am inspired to take my health on to another level. Josh you are briliant. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, experience and expertise. So looking forward to listening to your podcasts. I am a huge fan!
- Amazing. Love these twoJanuary 23, 2017 by Lraqogs from Canada
Amazing show. Comes from the heart.
- Fantastic PodcastDecember 28, 2016 by Willlllllliaaammmmm from United States
Really great podcast if you're interested in learning about the fitness and wellness industry. Josh always has great guest speakers with very engaging questions.
- Authenticity, care and professionalismDecember 28, 2016 by hillseeker from United States
Josh Trent brings a world-class level of authenticity, care and professionalism to Wellness Force Radio. The result is a program that educates, motivates and entertains by attracting top thought leaders and delivering their ideas and energy directly to the listener, like they were sitting right beside you having a friendly chat. Wellness Force Radio has been my go-to Podcast for every long run I've done for the past year. Every episode leaves me happy that I gained some new knowledge and also with this warm feeling that I am more connected to a positive community of fellow wellness folks.
- Awesome show here!December 21, 2016 by The Elite Man from United States
Josh has a really awesome and helpful show here. A lot of great advice for wellness and health 🙂
- This is a life changing podcast unlike any otherNovember 29, 2016 by Happyrunnergirl from United States
Not only does Josh put his authentic heart and soul into this podcast, he uses his extensive training, coaching experience, and networking skills to ensure each episode brings tremendous value to the listener. He and his guests cover all aspects of health and wellness, leaving no area unexplored. I know I'm not alone when I say how deeply grateful I am for all the time and effort he devotes to each episode. Podcasts are not easy to produce and they are not profit generating platforms. In spite of this, he clearly strives to help people elevate their lives. I'm certain he's accomplishing exactly that. The world needs more people like Josh and more podcasts like Wellness Force Radio.
- Love the contentNovember 29, 2016 by Andrew App from United States
Each episode is very inspiring on my path to optimal health and wellness
- Awesome!November 29, 2016 by BridgetteMayerJohnson111 from United States
I give this podcast ten stars. Josh Trent of Wellness Force has a talent for bringing together great people with questions and topics to create fun and informative programs! I have a few favorite podcasts in the Wellness industry and this is now my top favorite. Check it out!
- Motivating, inspiring, and educationalNovember 21, 2016 by Rplotkin from United States
Josh Trent's Wellness Force has an amazing combination of motivational content from the top leaders in wellness, with a technology angle. There really isn't anything else like it!
- Love it!November 18, 2016 by BecSno from United States
I love wellness force radio! I love that it covers the mind and the body. Josh really has a knack for bringing on a wide variety of people which has helped me explore new avenues to continue improving my health.
- I am blown awayNovember 11, 2016 by Lindsey Richardson from United States
I had the pleasure of meeting Josh recently at an event. Within just a few minutes of our conversation beginning, I knew that he was the real deal. Listening to some of his podcasts just reinforced that. He is a positive force and I am so thrilled to have him as a leader in the industry bringing up people up worldwide. Just after an hour with Josh, I felt such a strong energetic shift inspiring me to be better and do better. I would highly recommend listenting to and following Josh. I am so thankful he continues to share his gifts with the world and we all get to be uplifted and supported by him.
- If you need a pick me up, Josh is the guy for you!November 9, 2016 by Tina Muir from United States
Josh is one of those people who is just able to make you feel so empowered and inspired. Giving us actionable steps become the best version of ourselves and confident for the direction we are headed, this is one podcast that will leave you feeling positive and excited for the future. Thank you, Josh, for always knowing what to say!
- Tune IN . . Tap IN and Turn ON . . Together Our ✨GOOD VIBRATIONS✨ change our world✨November 5, 2016 by ifyouwannafly from United States
"If you know what changes a heart . . ✨?✨ . . then you know what changes the world" Marianne Williamson That is the definition and shockwave that Josh Trent is and his Podcast @ Wellness Force Radio offers its listeners. Raise your VIBRATIONS with the affirmations that are offered here with a powerhouse of dynamic resources living and breathing for namely YOU and what it means to live and love life from your ultimate joy, passion and purpose. Synchronicity, alignment, elevation and balance come in many forms . . Take time for loving, reloading, reaffirming and detoxing the most important parts of your mind, heart and inner-verse & embrace your passions here at Wellness Force Radio because living in the light of what you love is where all life becomes and transcends into the the beauty of loving all of life and all that is you. Peace Like A Beacon ✨???✨ Justin Hamm
- Empowering content!November 3, 2016 by jax0225 from United States
As a Psych, I love listening to your show to hear new research and trends. Your passion for wellness and health is inspiring. Thanks for always "showing up" so that we are encouraged to do the same.
- One of the best.October 19, 2016 by YogaMasterMaris from United States
Wellness Force Radio is one of the most effective empowerment tools I've come across. The interviews are done seamlessly and professionally, and all the guests are remarkably interesting, down-to-eath, and innovative. WFR is one of the few podcasts I've found that isn't limited by its niche- it explores every facet of health and doesn't shy away from unconventional or unique ideas. Well worth the listen and a sure-to-be favorite.
- My new favorite podcast!October 15, 2016 by Michelle in Norcal from United States
It is safe to say I am a podcast Junkie but this one is my favorite! Love the topics, great interviewing style and super informative! I take away so many nuggets of info from every show!
- Real talk, real inspirationOctober 12, 2016 by Yogi-Dorsey from United States
Josh, I am blown away each week by how in depth you and your guests go into not just physical wellness, but also emotional and spiritual wellness. In fact, one of your latest episodes on the "Spartan race for the mind," the Vipassana meditation retreat, inspired me to sign up for my first Insight Meditation retreat next month. Thanks for sharing your whole self with the WF community, not just the parts that look good on a poster :). Namaste my friend -- the light in me honors the light in you.
- Good showSeptember 22, 2016 by InterviewValetKH from United States
Nice variety. Touches every aspect of wellness. Keep up the good work!
- Wellness Force #1September 1, 2016 by Meauxdepro from United States
This podcast has moved to my #1 favorite! Josh is a great interviewer, & the topics always "hit home." I have had the pleasure of spending some time with Josh & he is the "real deal." Keep up the great work!
- Get in Gear!August 31, 2016 by Stephen Christopher from United States
Love this podcast. Josh and his guests deliver useable info in a very simple way that makes it easy to digest and use in my everyday life. This is the only podcast I have found that delivers the mindset of how to get in shape / be healthy. Keep it up Josh, thank you!
- Awesome podcast!August 31, 2016 by Jake Heilbrunn from United States
Josh speaks from the heart and has a natural flow to his interviews! He has had great guests on the show (favorite is Hal Elrod episode!) If you are looking for more inspiration and passion, this is the show for you!
- josh @ wellness forceAugust 25, 2016 by HairyMelly from United States
I am lucky enough to share conversions with Josh about once a month, in the mean time I look forward to Wellness Force Radio. His excitement in personal growth is contagious. Josh's passion and insight are inspirational!
- Brain Food!August 19, 2016 by BNoonan18 from United States
I LOVE listening to Josh's Wellness Force Radio Podcast. I am new in the fitness and wellness field and this podcast offers a brilliant spectrum of interviews with successful and talented people who really get to the truth of the matter when it comes to health healing and happiness. Josh is genuine, funny, personal and honest. Keep up the good work Josh! I continued to be inspired by you!
- So worth your time!August 19, 2016 by Stephanie from San Diego from United States
I listen to a lot of podcasts, but Wellness Force Radio is one of my favorites. You can tell Josh does his research before he interviews his guests and he always asks the questions you're dying to know. He opens up and gets vulnerable, which in turn helps his podcasts guests share more of their story. Well worth your time!
- The Best!August 17, 2016 by LouDog2770 from United States
Some of the best content out there. This show has so much valuable information. It's definitely one to listen to!
- Thank You!August 15, 2016 by Penny - PB Lifestyles from Australia
Thanks so much for helping to make this world a better place! I love that you're not 'indoctrined' like some other wellness communities are and I love the variety of guests you've interviewed! Damon Gameau and Tony Federico are my two faves so far and can't wait to listen to more. If everyone took one thing away from each episode they listened to, and actually took action on it. They would help to not only make themselves healthier, more present individuals but contribute to a more peaceful world!
- Bonnie KellyAugust 4, 2016 by Vondacafe from United States
Great interview, great info. Thank you Josh and Bonnie for a concise interview that could turn lives around with usable, simplified information. Our words and thoughts are so powerful.
- The latest information on healh and wellnessJuly 28, 2016 by BrianT001 from United States
Really great interviews and interesting topics to listen to! Josh shares great information on the best ways to get healthy and talks about the latest technology to help us get there. A podcast you gotta listen to if you're serious about your mind and body's health.
- Highly recommend!!!July 28, 2016 by LindzPink from United States
This is an extremely informative podcast that covers a large range of topics and does so in a very engaging way! You can hear his passion on every episode and at the end of the podcast you’re left feeling inspired to get on track or stay on track with your fitness goals. He has done all the research and presents it in a motivating way! If you are looking for encouragement and motivation for your all around wellness, look no further and listen to this podcast!
- Love it!July 18, 2016 by Phildaking from United States
Very relatable and great information!
- Sleep sleep sleepJune 30, 2016 by Koni83 from Netherlands
This podcast inspires me to be my best self. Josh has a way of delivereing the wellness message that hits the nail on the head. For me, as entrepreneur, running addict, yogi and whole-food lover (and a bit of a tech-nerd) the topics he discusses with his guests are interesting and applicable in my daily life. I am proud to be part of the Wellness tribe while listening to Wellnessforce radio. Keep up the deep work! Love from Holland, Konnie.
- Great energy and great guestsJune 25, 2016 by JillianStein from United States
Josh's has a great passion for what he does and has a great mix of insightful guests from the worlds of fitness, nutrition and behavior studies.
- awesome showJune 24, 2016 by Tom Morkes from United States
Josh is a great host, with tons of insight and a lot of motivation. Love tuning in to learn something new and get inspired
- Education and Emotion in one PodcastJune 24, 2016 by Biz World from United States
Great work Josh. I recently subsribed to your podcast along with several of your guest's podcast as well. Thank you so much for what you do!!! Mike
- Great show and a great resourceJune 6, 2016 by c.clayton from Canada
Really enjoying this show, keep up the great work!
- Life Changing!June 3, 2016 by Urshortworkouts from United States
Josh this podcast is fantastics! I resonate with your views and philosophy on tracking health metrics. I've began using your tips to track all my metrics a few months back and I've already seen tremendous improvements! Your approach to interviewing guest is well structured and thought out, so props on that. Overall great podcast. Will definitely continue listening on!
- Real advice from someone who’s been there!May 28, 2016 by Roger - @RogerDeckerOH from United States
I found Josh's podcast in search of help for my health journey. Josh interviews top notch guests as well as offering his own advice and real life experiences. His guidance goes well beyond the standard health & wellness categories to include areas such as emotions and mindful eating. Josh's clear expertise and sincerity as one 'who's been there' quickly connected with me ... definitely subscribed and a favorite! HIGHLY recommend!!
- Real--Someone who's been there...!May 28, 2016 by @RogerDeckerOH from United States
I found Josh's podcast in search of help for my health journey. Josh interviews top notch guests as well as offering his own advice and real life experiences. His guidance goes well beyond the standard health & wellness categories to include areas such as emotions and mindful eating. Josh's clear expertise and sincerity as one 'who's been there' quickly connected with me ... definitely subscribed and a favorite! HIGHLY recommend!!
- Josh Trent is the real thing!May 18, 2016 by DJS857 from United States
What I love about Josh is that he is committed to helping people discover the best possible version of themselves. You simply cannot walk away from a Wellness Force podcast without feeling energized to reach your goals and get on track to healthy habits for life. This podcast is one of the best investments of my time every week!
- Josh's Energy Will Get You Motivated!May 16, 2016 by WnrWnrChcknDnr from United States
I have a desk job and listening to all the great minds Josh has on his show pumps me up to research more and I am becoming more of a citizen scientist everyday! Thanks Josh for the support on my wellness journey, will definitely recommend this podcast to my friends. Josh
- Very InformativeMay 14, 2016 by BrianHirth from United States
Came across this show and love how much information is shared. Looking forward to even more, Awesome!
- WowMay 13, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
I didn't think there would come a voice in wellness that I could hear. I've been listening to so many people with systems that just don't speak to me. Then I ran across this podcast and the way Josh says what he says just sounds right to me. I've subscribed and am hopeful again!
- We should get a certificate for listening!May 13, 2016 by Jason Blevins from United States
I feel like I learn so much here and it's easy listening. Many times educational shows are on the boring side but I love the delivery! Big fan of the mindset and bio hacking too!~JB
- Fresh thinking in wellnessMay 12, 2016 by Cathy_H from United States
The thing i love most about this podcast is that it contains perspective I've never heard before. It covers diet/excercise but goes onto touch emotions and mindset. Most of all it has the practical angle of real data to inspire informed change. So worth your time.
- This Is InspiringMay 3, 2016 by WnrWnrChcknDnr from United States
Probably my favorite podcast to listen to. The people that Josh has on the show motivate me to dig deeper into my personal wellness on a daily basis. I am already taking action steps into improving my diet, thought process and basically every other aspect of my life! Thanks Josh! -Josh
- Inspiring and insightfulApril 30, 2016 by The Zen Girl from United States
Josh's podcast is awesome. His guests and interviews are top notch. I always learn something new and finish listening feeling uplifted and inspired. Thanks, Josh for bring so much awesomeness into the world!
- Josh is a humble and charasmatic podcast hostApril 29, 2016 by SaltLifeIrie from United States
Josh is such an amazing podcast host. His humble and charismatic approach to health and wellness is unparalleled in the industry. He thoroughly researches each and every guest he features on the show, which enables him to ask deep and engaging questions that positively impact listener’s lives. Josh is a pro at what he does, and you can tell immediately after listening for a couple minutes to any episode. I highly recommend subscribing to Wellness Force Radio. You will be inspired by the authentic conversations about health, fitness, and every aspect of life.
- Refreshingly Wonderful InformationApril 29, 2016 by Booklover56 from United States
When it comes to health and wellness, things can get overwhelming quickly. So much conflicting and confusing information out there, it can be hard to know where to start. Well, start with Josh Trent. His podcast has such a wonderful mix of guests and topics. Everyone is fascinating and filled with actionable and easy to understand information. Highly recommend!
- RefreshingApril 29, 2016 by viking7-05 from United States
Such a great resource to have access to each and every week. Actionable and realistic methods to easily implement every episode!
- New Me Or Bust!April 28, 2016 by BenFoldLover from United States
To this show I say YES. Not like the rest of the wellness montages I hear all day on youtube. Josh has actually been in a place of having to lose weight himself so I feel that he really gets it. Best moment was when you cut off Gretchen about being 50% happy from birth! Yes! Great show as I drop my as 20 pounds left over from my previous career. Much appreciated, Ben
- What!? Wellness for meApril 28, 2016 by MelissaVegas1217 from United States
My best friend knows josh from 2005 so she turned me on to his show. Not going to blow smoke here, I just went through 20 episodes in the past 2 weeks. Josh, you’re doing amazing things with these guests! My favorite part is where you ask them about their definition of wellness, ha! If you only knew mine.
- I’m down 7lbs from the show in December!!April 28, 2016 by John45BosMa from United States
I heard Josh’s podcast in December when I was scouring the web for wellness stuff and had this moment where I was like “Do I sleep next to bright lights?” Yep. From that one change I slept bette than ever, finally. SO then I started to listen to other shows and found out about mixing protein and fat at meals. Man, I’m hooked you got me now. Thank you for this program!
- Simply wonderfulApril 28, 2016 by Switzerland-CG from United States
Josh’s voice, his interview style and questions he prepares are spot on. He pulls just the right information from each of his amazing guests. Josh brings best in class performers to share and provide their insight. Thank you, Josh!
- Amazing & informative podcast!April 28, 2016 by Kelleybow from United States
I recently started listening to these podcasts and am addicted! Josh is a great speaker and so easy to relate to. He is knowledgeable and passionate on health and wellness and it comes across on these postcasts. I always take away something from each episode that I listened to and it makes me excited to see and try things from a different perspective. I’m looking forward to learning more from him!
- Eases the mindApril 28, 2016 by Shepodsfirst from United States
I got to hear Josh speak at a mastermind in 2015 and I was hooked. Been a devoted Wellness Force listener ever since!
- Live well, be well & LISTEN!!April 27, 2016 by AshMarieBoobs from United States
This podcast inspires me to be the best version of myself! It's incredibly motivating and sets a great tone for my day. Happy, healthy & well with this addition 🙂
- Authentic and inspirationalApril 27, 2016 by DDDee from United States
When I found Josh Trent’s podcast, I was immediately drawn to his personal story and how a devotion to wellness was his path to a happy and successful life. Through his work, it’s clear that health is about his identity and isn’t just something to check off a to-do list. Given his background, his podcast is very authentic and acknowledges the real-life issues and challenges that come with striving for a healthy lifestyle. In addition, the knowledge he is able to share with his audience demonstrates the amount of expertise he has in the health and fitness space. With guests that span topics from nutrition, to goal setting, to sleep, to living a better life, Josh views health from a holistic perspective and is great at identifying experts to share their knowledge on a wide range of topics. Definitely worth a listen if you health, success, and happiness are things you’re into.
- Masterfully ExecutedApril 27, 2016 by cleibold from United States
Josh is incredibly well spoken and passionate about wellness. His guests are amazing and he has the skills to facilitate exceptional content that is both thorough and succinct. Not to be missed.
- Wellness for lifeApril 27, 2016 by Parker1433 from United States
I found wellness force and listened to 10 shows in a row! Thanks so much for the interviews Josh I hope I win the wellness package! Remember that everyone is fighting their own battles and that compassion is the only way through into the light. I know you've said that and I believe it too
- We can do this!April 27, 2016 by Bakerr Team from United States
Every time I listen to wellness force I get a sense of everything I've been trying to be is accomplishable. The people Josh has on are REAL people, not just the same round-a-bout guests that filter through so many shows. My favorite show was the one at the very beginning where the fitness technology was discussed. Helps me out now because my cousin just bought me a new fitbit. Appreciate this thanks!
- Pull the cord because I'm here to stayApril 27, 2016 by Wissam22 from United States
Mt travels across Asia last winter were so helped by this show. Even with the amount of time I spend on planes I can always count on having a new episode to learn from every week. I had no idea that dairy made me so uncomfortable until the show with chris
- The force is with MEApril 27, 2016 by Fedex DN from United States
I've been listening to this show since episode 15 and can't believe it took me this long to leave a review! So, for the longest time I used to see fitness people as "out of touch" but with this host I can actually relate to his struggles. Thanks for making me feel human!
- The notifications can't come quick enough!April 27, 2016 by Parker HZ from United States
I'm so impressed by the quality of production and how this guy prepares for his guests. I've listened to a lot of shows but this one is a little cut above the rest. Got my subscription!
- Loving your podcasts!!April 27, 2016 by susiemoock from United States
Hey Josh, I'm loving your podcasts and your coaching! You are a special life force! Looking forward to the future! Happy Birthday to you!! ??? Cheers! Susie Moock
- A smart, inspiring dose of health and motivation!April 27, 2016 by Lestaque from United States
Awesome guests and great topics, one of my favorites.
- Empowering and Inspirational <3April 26, 2016 by Messicacatz from United States
Josh Trent knows his stuff! He is a healer who supports to unlock true potential within mind and body. As a licensed behavior analyst, I can recognize a powerhouse when I see one. Wellness Force Radio with Josh Trent is a true life changer!
- A wholistic perspectiveApril 25, 2016 by Mrthndave from United States
I appreciate Josh's wholistic perspective on wellness, taking into consideration a variety of factors that make up a person's overall health. I also like his engaging and genuine interest that comes across in his interviews. I plan to listen in frequently as I continue on my journey toward health and wellness.
- Good insightApril 24, 2016 by Cjschreiner from United States
It's a good thing to get a different point of view from people that makes you go "yeah I could do that"! Josh provides that on a weekly basis to help fine tune your life.
- Deep diveApril 24, 2016 by 029357 from United States
Don't listen to this podcast if you are into magic pills and quick fixes. Josh and his guests are sharing deep mindset shifts & tools to inspire real, lasting improvements in your wellbeing.
- Fabulous!April 22, 2016 by Rebecca4health from United States
Josh Trent’s podcast is SO educational and motivating! His guests really know their stuff and Josh is a great interviewer. Check this podcast out & learn great tips for boosting your wellness.
- Love Josh's DedicationApril 22, 2016 by Grammies65 from United States
I've been following for about a year and he has helped open my eyes to how important it is to take control of you health. Thank you, you're amazing ?
- Solid Podcast!April 21, 2016 by Jmeredi1 from United States
Josh’s podcast is a great source of information on a number of different topics. Highly recommend checking it out. He knows his stuff and so do his guests.
- Inspiring to keep moving forwardApril 20, 2016 by Lumlumsayz from United States
I love this podcast. When I feel "stuck" and not sure where to go (in my health journey), I know I can count on Josh and Wellness Force Radio to have point of light in my dark day. I appreciate how much he puts into his podcast. Two years ago I was an insulin dependent type 2 diabetic who was depressed and having talks with my parents on how I want to be buried and end of life discussions. Today, I'm no longer considered diabetic [A1c of 5], happy, healthy and looking forward to a long life of adventure. It wasn't until I looked at my life as a life instead of a diet or the next quick fix. It's a journey -- think of it as a hero's journey, lots of trials, ups and downs, scary monsters and beautiful sights. Hardest thing is to get back on the road and look for the next discovery. I'm so glad I discovered you. Looking forward to the future ^_^.
- Finally!!!!April 14, 2016 by Johnny171234 from United States
Thank you Josh. I finally found a show I can trust
- Grateful to Have Discovered!April 6, 2016 by HughesProductions87 from United States
Josh, I just want to thank you personally, for creating this podcast. I started listening around October of 2015 and the first one I listened to was with Hal Elrod. Around November of 2015, I purchased The Miracle Morning and begun my life transformation journey. Since then, I've quit a job that was not meant for me, started my own real estate video/photo business, am running more miles a week than I ever have in all my life, and am more mindful and grateful about everything. To say, I took this stuff to heart would be talking lightly, this reinvigorated my passion for film, creativity, relationships, and life! I recently purchased my first professional camera and lens kit and was fortunate enough to hit downtown Chicago with it, as a result I made a passionate music/photography showcase of the architecture, streets, and people of Chicago. I haven' had that kind of exhilarating feeling since I made my first film in college in 2007! So thank you! I must attribute all of my knowledge, positivity, re-emergence to follow my truth (love that btw), and overall wellness to you and your message! With gratitude, Tim Hughes Dallas, TX
- Uplifting, Motivating, Educational, and EmpoweringMarch 31, 2016 by HughesProductions87 from United States
I just want to thank Josh personally, for creating this podcast. I started listening around October of 2015 and the first one I listened to was with Hal Elrod. Around November of 2015, I purchased The Miracle Morning and begun my life transformation journey. Since then, I’ve quit a job that was not meant for me, started my own real estate video/photo business, am running more miles a week than I ever have in all my life, and am more mindful and grateful about everything. To say I took this stuff to heart would be talking lightly; this reinvigorated my passion for film, creativity, relationships, and life! I recently purchased my first professional camera and lens kit and was fortunate enough to hit downtown Chicago with it, as a result I made a passionate music/photography showcase of the architecture, streets, and people of Chicago. I haven’t had that kind of exhilarating feeling since I made my first film in college in 2007! So thank you! I must attribute all of my knowledge, positivity, re-emergence to follow my truth (love that btw), and overall wellness to you and your message! With gratitude, Tim Hughes Dallas, TX
- Josh does a great jobMarch 30, 2016 by Salth2o from United States
This is a tremendous listen. Each week Josh Trent does a great job of interviewing interesting guests from all walks of life. I find that Josh's delivery and skills constantly improve which has led to his podcast being on my listen to list. Give it a try. It's great!
- Thank YouMarch 29, 2016 by yogayoyo from United States
Josh is an extremely passionate and dedicated coach. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
- Excellent Health Resource!March 26, 2016 by Rorox67 from United States
I just recently found Wellness Force Radio and it is incredible! Josh is a great resource with tons of experience. He has guest that are the top of their field give us some great info. Can’t say enough positive things about this podcast. Please give it a listen!
- Motivating and inspiringMarch 24, 2016 by Lumlumsayz from United States
This is one of my favorite podcasts. Josh is always a pleasure to listen to and the breadth of knowledge he imparts shows me new paths in my journey towards health. I never miss an episode and sometimes I listen to episodes a few times to get all the info. Thanks again.
- Weekly Wellness InnovationMarch 22, 2016 by IZVERG37 from United States
I found Josh's podcast through a webinar with Nudge health coach services. He was being interviewed about the quantified self and how digital health coaching is really evolving thanks to the aid of technology such as wearables and health tracking apps. Hearing his story and entrepreneurial spirit has actually inspired me to branch off into my own private health coaching practice to better help my clients integrate technology with healthy behavior change. Josh, keep doing what you're doing as I look forward to every week! The only reason I gave it four out of five stars is because I can't get it every day! #everforward
- Wellness Force rocksMarch 19, 2016 by MusicWiz8 from United States
Josh is an awesome host who brings on engaging guests that help the audience achieve their goals! You will always walk from Josh's podcast inspired to go take on your wellness goals. Don't miss out!
- What’s your Wellness Force?March 18, 2016 by Tedjitsu from United States
Aside from Josh’s inspirational story that led him into wellness, he gets on some of the top guests out there. Whether your interested in wellness tech, productivity tools, health or just generally taking your life to the next level, this should be on your short podcast list! Thanks for this awesome, inspirational and educational show Josh!
- CaptainMarch 16, 2016 by RyanTAFLY from United States
Hey Josh, Just wanted to chime in to say thanks for coming from an honest, familiar and friendly place, zero king know it all vibe on your podcasts and I appreciate the sincerity from both you and your girlfriend. Thanks again
- Way better than an infomercialMarch 6, 2016 by westsidecopper from United States
I love that this podcast is about the real world. Real advice from legitimate experts. Great show!
- beautifuldustspecksMarch 5, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Great interviews and diverse topics covered. The interviews are solid and Josh does a wonderful of keeping it fun and high energy. You will learn a lot from this podcast.
- Very Informative!March 5, 2016 by Duffash from United States
This podcast covers topics that are right up my ally! Love that Josh and his guests teaches how to achieve a mindset for success.
- Subscribed and loaded in my Podcast Addict!March 4, 2016 by Kay Lathrop from United States
Josh is a deeply thoughtful and insightful host! He puts his guests at total ease so they open up and deliver solidly on their wisdom. Wellness Force is a FORCE in the space rising above other content providers - high quality!
- Great show!March 4, 2016 by Luke and Susie from Australia
Really relaxed, relatable, and likeable. Just what I need to keep me motivated.
- Very InspiringMarch 4, 2016 by Andrew.Berkowitz from United States
Love this podcast! The content is incredible and the guests are very informative.
- A show worth listening to!March 4, 2016 by kpchf from United States
Josh does an EXCELLENT job of pulling together super valuable information for each of us to ensure a life of wellness! So thankful I found the show - thank you Josh! Kimberly Falker ~ Host of Balancing Pointe Podcast
- Dude…AWESOME!March 4, 2016 by Jeff Agostinelli from United States
Josh has put together a great show. Fantastic production quality. Great guests, meaningful conversations and VERY helpful strategies. Josh knows how to ask the right questions and bring forward massive value from his guests. Keep on rockin Josh.
- Fab ShowMarch 4, 2016 by Carolynn Binnie from United Kingdom
I really enjoy this show - the show notes and free resourses are also great. Thanks Josh.
- How did I not find this podcast until today?March 4, 2016 by Youngman Brown from United States
First of all, Josh is an amazing host. Secondly, the content and guests are amazing. Third, I feel completely inspired after listening to it, and always find room for change in my life. And fourth, the MUSIC always pumps me up!!!
- Love this podcastMarch 3, 2016 by DrAlveoli from United States
This podcast was recommended to me and I was immediately hooked. I love listening to Josh's voice and the variety of topics keeps me constantly interested. It is a great start to my day and keeps me constantly inspired to be the best person I can. Nicole
- Genuine and InspiringFebruary 28, 2016 by Tom Horner. from United States
Love listening to this podcast while commuting and training while running. Very inspiring interviews that relate to our everyday lives. Music is no longer an option if I am traveling I enjoy listening to these podcasts! As a health and PE teacher this gives me so many great ideas and concepts I share with the students I teach!
- Great podcastFebruary 28, 2016 by Tom Godwin from United Kingdom
Really enjoying the Wellness Force radio podcast! Josh and his guests are always engaging, passionate and informative! A real must listen to podcast in the health and wellbeing space!
- A Class ActFebruary 16, 2016 by Ericbeeee from United States
As a documentary filmmaker focused on uncovering the truth, I give mad props to Josh Trent and Wellness Force Radio. I recently appeared as a guest and was blown away by Josh's openness, honesty, and the level to which he cares about not only the topics he covers, but his listeners (and the value he brings to them with each episode). I look forward to seeing what's in store at Wellness Force Radio. It's a great podcast from a genuine person who's truly fighting to make a difference. -- Eric Battersby (Change The World Films / The Walk a Mile Project)
- Excellent Content!February 15, 2016 by SelfishMomSara from United States
I’m loving this podcast! I just finished the Scott Colby episode and it had so many great nuggets in it. I love that the content is relevant to personal habits (health habits, esp) AND great life perspective that can help all areas of your life. Thank you for your contribution to wellness all over the world, Josh!
- Two years of podcasts and I found this!February 8, 2016 by Kingsells from United States
My life lately has been a ton of train rides so this podcast fell into my lap, literally. I was scrolling "wellness" and saw Josh's cover and gave it a shot. I gotta say hell yes to this show. Actually one of the earlier shows with chris brogan rocked my soul on taking ownership. haven't been doing that lately. Thanks for the reminder Wellness Force I'm in for the rest of em' now. - 143
- Finally Some Real Talk About Real LifeFebruary 8, 2016 by Amazonseller2 from United States
I've been a fitness person my whole life it wasn't until I got back into corporate that I ended up gaining 22 lbs back from when I was in my 20's. After listening to Josh's show, I'm understanding more and more that my emotional health has been fighting against me. Thanks for the episode with Bonnie, huge takeaway from my victim story. It's not about my food! I get it now. Been carrying around emotional weight for years. This is good news because if I have to hear one more fitness expert tell me to eat baked chicken and broccoli I was going o scream, Thanks Josh
- Get well, with forceFebruary 7, 2016 by alexcpds from United States
Josh’s voice immediately grabs you, he has a certain power yet warmness that is ideal in someone you want to learn from. His guests are really engaging. Especially loved Bonnie Kelly’s story and how she positioned the idea of getting out of your own way. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Great Show Josh- Brazilian Health NutFebruary 3, 2016 by Brunodagama from United States
Thanks for bringing the kind of information to the public Josh! I believe that we can use technology for healping us to achieve better health and that is what you show us how to do! Keep it up Brother!
- Motivational and movingFebruary 2, 2016 by John Havens from United States
I've had the pleasure of being interviewed by Josh, and he has the rare ability to be supportive, passionate and informed without sounding hokey. His personal story and dedication to helping others in regards to their fitness and overall holistic wellbeing is truly inspirational.
- Influential and InspirationalJanuary 28, 2016 by Dfrances2015 from United States
This is by far the best podcast I have heard. I look forward to the next one, every time! Josh's approach is like no other and he interviews amazing like-minded people!
- Great resourceJanuary 25, 2016 by Anders Varner from United States
Phenomenal resource for fitness professionals and anyone trying to make a difference in their lives or the lives of others.
- Wellness for the real peopleJanuary 19, 2016 by Winterbotton from United States
I heard about Josh's show on the paleohacks podcast in december and ever sin e I've been tuning in. This dude has been through some real stuff and I respect him. I listen to some shows on iTunes and find that the fitness models and people who have been skinny their whole lives are unrelatable. I feel this show as a real resource for my goal of losing 40 lbs by the ned of 2016 and every week this is my spot! Thank you!
- My New Year GO-TO!January 19, 2016 by Godwinjohnson from United States
This show makes me pumped straight up! I live in florida so there are days I get depressed because it is so hot outside, but when I've listened to some of the guests on this show I find the power to breath through my feelings and get outside anyway! Yesterday I heard the episode with Juliana Ray and realized I NEVER meditate. No wonder I'm stressed out! Thanks so much Josh (cool voice too) for this show I'm all in.
- Great podcastJanuary 15, 2016 by Ed Florek from United States
This is a long over due review. I have been listening to the pod cast for several months. And I just want to say I am amazed how awesome this podcast is. I can tell a lot of work goes into this program and it shows. The podcast is for everyone who is into wellness any where you are in the process. I myself have just started to focus on wellness and this is perfect place for me to start.
- AmazingJanuary 13, 2016 by bensig from United States
This is a great podcast, tune into any episode and learn something new. Josh is amazing!!
- Killer showJanuary 10, 2016 by WackyJuan from United States
This is a great show. Tons of great wellness info. I especially liked the Paleo episode with Gary Collins. Thanks much!
- Thank you, Josh and Wellness Force!January 8, 2016 by Cara Zappasodi from United States
Josh Trent's podcast Wellness Force came to me at the perfect time in my life, and I'm so grateful! I'm a recent first time Mom, and as a new Mom I'm very selective about what I listen to as time is precious, what I listen to my daughter listens to, and because it's vital that my mindset stays positive, strong, and at a high vibration as I am a moment by moment example for my daughter as she is learning, growing and developing her foundation. I feel inspired, uplifted, capable and excited as I listen to the powerful messages that Josh and his awesome guests share! I appreciate how open, honest, vulnerable and humble Josh and his guests are as they share their stories from the heart, even their challenges and learning experiences, to help others. Also, as a new Mom, I'm finding that I'm not able to read as much as my daughter is in my arms so it's a blessing to be able to listen and fill my heart and mind with empowering messages tailored to health and wellness and connected to all aspects of life. As I enter my 40's, enjoy this next decade and the transformations it brings, as I continue to focus on the health and wellness of myself and my family, as I grow to be the best woman, wife, mom, daughter and friend I can be, and as I contribute my gifts to the world, I have what I learn from Wellness Force podcasts as effective tools to help me in my metamorphosis! ✨
- This will be my week every week!January 7, 2016 by johnsonkkk from United States
I found wellness force from a buddy of mine at work last week right after I'd eaten junk food and cookies. I sat in my car in the parking lot, by myself, and listend to the entire show on "creating new habits" to find myself in tears. I know that things can be different this year and with the help of this show, I'm making the changes i need to make starting today! Thank you for this Josh I'm feeling hope
- Amazing Podcast!January 5, 2016 by DMZAPP from United States
I’ve been a health and fitness professional for over 20 years, and Josh Trent is one of the most sincere and authentic people I’ve ever met in our field. I can’t recommend his podcast enough!
- How much this means to meJanuary 5, 2016 by MIKESHAGGINS from United States
Josh's podcast has me emotional at times. After a rough breakup in 2015 I'm looking at the road ahead and after listening to the episode with gay henrdicks, I can say that I'm accepting MY PART in what I created. Thank you so much for introducing me to this show as I've gone back now and listened to all the previous episodes. From my heart to yours, I'm grateful for this resource Josh.
- Amazing PodcastJanuary 2, 2016 by Ian Ryan from United States
Great mix of inspiration and actionable fitness advice. There’s so much fluff out there in the fitness industry, this podcast really delivers with quality information.
- Enlightening!December 29, 2015 by HoyaShine88 from United States
Interesting enlightening shows, I learn or am entertained every time.
- AmazingDecember 28, 2015 by Count demonay from United States
one of the most inspiring podcasts I've listened to. this really gets your mind thinking.
- Awesome podcast!!December 26, 2015 by Hardidharharhar ( har-har) from United States
I have just been tuning into josh trent's podcast for a little while now and I have to say I love it! The shows are informative with the topics and give me lots of ideas to think about and implement with my fitness business.
- Awesome show for wellness finally!December 19, 2015 by DAVID PELS from United States
I found this podcast from searching "wellness" in the iTunes store late one night after feeling unmotivated to workout in the morning. I was looking for something that would get me pumped and I've found it! The guests on this show do more than just educate me (which in my line of work as an HR pro is huge) they inspire me to get off the couch and hit the streets for a run. Thank you so much for this show!
- Amazing how it took me so long to find my new podcastDecember 19, 2015 by MANDYOBE123 from United States
I've been listening to health podcasts all year and they seem to all have the same guests on all the shows talking about the same crap (some of it is useful) so when I found Josh's show, I was relieved and excited to learn from different guests about more than just "eat more organic foods" that all the other shows seem to harp on. Thanks for this amazing new resource!
- Great guests and even better host with a real storyDecember 19, 2015 by AAKOLINS from United States
My neighbor tuned me on to wellness force radio after we started training for my first 5k and WOW was I blown away at the episode with Hal Elrod and the miracle morning! In the past week, I've ran four times listening to this show and am so happy I've finally found a host who isn't so full of himself. (his voice is nice to hear too) Thanks Josh!
- Health + technology = massive resultsDecember 2, 2015 by NYtom88 from United States
I recently had Josh on my podcast Positivity Effect" and he is the real deal. It was so inspiring to hear his story of transformation and how he learned from all the pain points in his life. Josh is an authentic human being who works tirelessly everyday to make fitness and health more accessible for people. I love how through this show, he's teaching about health "wearables" and putting it into practice by implementing them with his clients. Josh, TY for what you do ! - Dr. Tom of The Positivity Effect
- Josh is THE MAN!December 1, 2015 by Coach Ryan1 from United States
In addition to the awesome and empowering information that Josh is making available to the world, he genuinely cares about helping others. Thank you, Josh, for arming us with the knowledge to fight the war against sedentary lifestyle, systemic malnutrition, and disease!
- nkriverNovember 28, 2015 by nkriver from United Kingdom
Lovely inspirational podcast ?
- Amazing Podcast!November 21, 2015 by SchoolofHouseFlipping.com from United States
Great job with the show! Thanks for helping me feel great!
- Amazing QualityNovember 21, 2015 by sweaterguy1 from United States
This feels like a well-produced, high-quality podcast. Great job with that! The content is great as well and the episodes don't feel too "stiff" or rehearsed. One thing I would like to see: Episode numbers in the title. Maybe I'm just used to seeing it with other podcasts, but the list of episodes all feels the same without a numerical order. Great job!
- Encapsulates it perfectly!November 20, 2015 by TheExitCoach from United States
It’s not just about health, it’s not just about fitness, it’s about all around WELLNESS and this show nails it!
- A health enthusiasts dream!November 20, 2015 by Mark Costes from United States
A great variety of topics. A great variety of guests. Very involved and interesting. Thank you Josh.
- Great advice to life a healthy life!November 20, 2015 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
I love this show! Living a more healthy life is something that I’m sure everyone has their own personal struggles with and I think this podcast gives great solutions that any person can use to improve their quality of life.
- Transformational GuidanceNovember 20, 2015 by Trigg Ehr from United States
If we listen to the conventional (mis-informed) view, it seems like transformation is a sudden thing. I love Josh's common-sense approach to realistic transformation over time. Valuable tips for the becoming conscious person.
- AMAZING and DOABLE!!November 20, 2015 by Kristianne @ Create Your Now from United States
As a certified personal trainer, nutritionist, and life coach, I appreciate Josh's dedication to helping others make life changes. You'll enjoy his guests and learn lots to impact your life.
- Step it up a levelNovember 20, 2015 by Eddie Donato from Australia
I’m always searching for ways to improve my health and wellness and this podcast helps with that mission - very informative listen. Ed from TheEdTalks podcast
- Awesome show!November 20, 2015 by scottalanturner from United States
This podcast is an incredible value. So many topics are discussed, but they are all centered around one underlying theme improving your body and your mind. Love the simple tips you can use to improve your health.
- Warm, Informative, ActionableNovember 20, 2015 by Jesse Lawler from United States
Josh is an incredibly personable and warm host, and knows how to put his guests at ease and get them to spill their best insider knowledge. His positivity and knowledge of health and wellness really shines through, and his interviews are well-researched — it’s clear he does a lot of prep-work — and he digs for actionable takeaways that listeners can apply in their own lives.
- great podcastNovember 20, 2015 by Sheena Yap Chan from Canada
love the concept you have of sharing insights through health and technology. i am a fan for sure
- Great show!November 20, 2015 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Great topics, wonderful guests! As a health and wellness educator I can really appreciate this! Keep it coming!
- InspiredNovember 17, 2015 by Donovan Bailey from United States
I met josh on a men’s outing to the Colorado River, he spoke about his passion of wellness. I’m very impressed with the wealth of knowledge this man has to offer. For him to openly share with the world this amazing technology and to bring experts from this industry to the forefront is so important today. I am now in the market to find a wearable to track my activity throughout the day. Thank you Josh for all your insight, integrity and purpose to make a difference!
- So glad I found this podcastNovember 17, 2015 by Bkelley32148 from United States
I found this podcast by listening to MWF motivation. I'm hooked!! I have enjoyed all of the growth opportunities and links. I am interested to find out more about digital coaching and engaging in a community with like minded individuals. Thanks Josh for this outlet.
- Re-energizedNovember 11, 2015 by tkjerezano from United States
Really love this podcast it gives me time to reevaluate my priority in not only physical wellness but my whole being as person!! Keep it up;)
- ListenerNovember 9, 2015 by Roadtoad 22 from United States
- Love this Podcast!November 8, 2015 by Justina Baranda from United States
My husband and I listen to the show and just LOVE what you are doing. This podcast has our family making so major changes, and we thank you!
- Simply amazing!November 6, 2015 by Oriya+ from United States
Josh is an authority on health and wellness and you will not get disappointed.!
- Incredible Podcast!November 6, 2015 by Mother Jen from United States
Fantastic podcast with incredible interviews. A MUST subscribe.
- Inspiring and so much more!November 4, 2015 by Louisewhyte91 from United States
Josh's podcasts are not only inspiring and motivating, but they're educational. Through listening to them I have developed a passion for learning more about health and wellness. Each week is truly fascinating.
- Nailed it!November 3, 2015 by mikrist from United States
Hi Josh - better than excellent podcasts for the time starved individual. value is great. keep it up.
- Cutting Edge!October 30, 2015 by RCmonk-EE from United States
Love focus of technology to support human goal achievement. Furthering the evolution of the human condition—what technology was meant for!
- Powerful InformationOctober 27, 2015 by viking7-05 from United States
Josh Trent’s podcast is full of amazing and powerful information in an innovative way that change’s lives. It is worth the listen and his voice, personality and mission is sure to capture you!
- Loving the digital health angle!October 25, 2015 by K. Iman from United States
Listening to Josh's podcast is as satisfying as the FitBit buzzing on your wrist after you hit you're step goal. He's a great interviewer bringing amazing knowledge to fore about how digital technology can improve your emotional and spiritual health. Very excited about WellnessForce Radio!
- Great!October 19, 2015 by Marcfz from United States
Josh provides fantastic information in a very professional and clear manner!
- Love this podcast!October 15, 2015 by Bonnie Groessl from United States
Josh is a great host and the guests are fantastic. They speak my language. A wonderful combination of mind/body/spirit focused on wellness...not just gym stuff 🙂
- Great Podcast!!October 14, 2015 by MG510321 from United States
Loving this podcast! Awesome guests and great insights in the fitness industry and where it's headed. It's a podcast not just for fitness enthusiasts/professionals, but anyone wanting to take the leap and live fuller, happier, and more productive lives! Also love Josh's personal story of overcoming his challenges/fears. Very inspirational. Keep up the great work at providing us with invaluable information!
- Wellness ProfessionalOctober 11, 2015 by Wellnesslover from New Zealand
Innovative and fresh, this podcast blends exciting expert guests with the charm and clever thinking of a lively host. Not just another podcast telling you how to be healthy, Wellness Force helps you discover innovative tech creations, exciting strategies and passionate experts to really help you find the best way for YOU to live well.
- What we need to talk aboutOctober 10, 2015 by Cat 2ndacthealth from Canada
I love the podcasts I have listened to - very topical and also done at a length to capture and release you to your own application of thought.
- Can’t wait for the next episode...October 8, 2015 by Dane Drobny from United States
Have been a huge fan of Wellness Force since 2010. Extremely excited about the podcast show. Just started listening today, and already 3 episodes in! Keep it coming!
- Unparalleled valueOctober 7, 2015 by zachmarcy.com from United States
Josh kills it with his podcast! Intelligent but down to earth would describe him and his information. It's tough to take this complex subject of wellness and make it actionable and engaging. You get both factors in spades from my man Josh.
- The real dealOctober 6, 2015 by Jon Vroman from United States
I met Josh at an event with my buddy Hal. Immediately, I knew I was taking with one of the good guys. Authentic, caring and super smart is just the beginning. I initially started listening because I liked Josh and I was going to be a guest here....but now I'm a subscriber and learning tons through every episode. Love this guy. This podcast rocks. \ O /
- The force of wellness is strong with this oneOctober 5, 2015 by a-jay1 from United States
Inspiring, informative, powerful. Josh is a living example of what he preaches. His amazing transformation shows his listeners you can be by doing, and taking action. His direct approach to a better self is one of honesty, caring and compassion. All of these belief systems come forth in his interviews. Great show, great message!
- Great podcast in health and fitnessOctober 5, 2015 by KeithLedig from United States
Josh Trent has a great podcast on health and fitness. He interviews leaders in the field and I learn something new with each episode. I really like Josh's approach to health. He uses habits and behaviorial modification to steer people into a healther and happier lifestyle. Great job Josh!
- Excellent InterviewsOctober 3, 2015 by Bassississtic from Germany
One of the things I appreciate most about this podcast is the interviewers preparation. It’s not just talking about technology and other cool aspects of health, but the host Josh Trent has actually tried out some of what his guests offer. That makes this show unique and powerful.
- Inspiring show!October 2, 2015 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Great mixture on a daily basis of news and thoughts with a truly great inspiring show.
- museOctober 2, 2015 by Branson 1976 from Canada
great episode on focused attention 🙂
- SUPERCHARGEDOctober 2, 2015 by BrianRKing from United States
Such positive and high energy. Great conversation and HUGE insights. Love it!
- Great show!October 2, 2015 by Beaglenation from United States
I like Josh's show! Great host with awesome guests. The conversations flow very freely. Thanks for sharing this content---terrific stuff!!
- Awesome!September 30, 2015 by Lil-J90 from United States
There is so much great content in here! This is so motivating and uplifting! Listen in!
- PowerhouseSeptember 29, 2015 by itunes_CW from United States
Josh is a personal force to be reckoned with… as is wellness. Wellness is a conversation that starts from within. Josh does a great job of brining in experts to get your head around your own personal wellness. You can’t get yourself out from where you are using the same perspective that got you there to begin with. Don’t worry. We all get lost. Josh will get you there. Chuck Wang
- Awesome Resource for WellnessSeptember 24, 2015 by seanemarie from United States
Highly recommend. Smart guests, and great topics covered. Josh’s voice also exudes so much passion when he speaks about the subject of wellness, that you really get drawn into each episode. His ability to gracefully move through conversations allows him to pull to the surface a lot of interesting and valuable insights from his guests.
- Owner - Breakthrough Mind & BodySeptember 18, 2015 by Lori Streator from United States
Josh has a strong passion to bring the wellness community together & help others. I was grateful for the opportunity to be a guest on Wellness Force, and continue to recommend the show to my readers, followers & friends!
- Actionable and relevant. A Must Listen!!!September 17, 2015 by Peter Scott IV Fearless from United States
As a top mindset and fitness mentor to high performing entrepreneurs, Josh's podcast is a must listen for all of my clients. Josh is masterful at pulling out actionable strategies and mindset shifts for taking your health to the next level. Listen to any episode, and I promise you'll become a raving fan for life!
- Awesome InsperationSeptember 16, 2015 by Mike Jobe from United States
This show is helping me change for the better.
- Great stuff!September 14, 2015 by ItsMeRD from United States
Thanks so much for this podcast! Cant wait for more!
- RIght up my alleySeptember 13, 2015 by Paulygmywellness from Australia
What a wonderful source of inspiring content. Thank you
- Wellness Force Radio/Chris BroganSeptember 10, 2015 by Diane, the Divine Dragon from United States
Josh is an amazing interviewer. The topic of this podcast wasn't overly relevant to me, and I still enjoyed it! He has a gift for bringing out the best in his interviewees, and allowing them to shine. I found myself entertained and enlightened. Truly worth tuning in!!
- Game changing morningsSeptember 10, 2015 by Metabolicmamma from United States
I recently stumbled across Wellness Force and was instantly captivated. First, I was drawn in my Josh's soothing voice - which is important when listening first thing in the morning. As I listened on, I was challenged, inspired and motivated- exactly what I need first thing in the morning. The show is so interesting and gives me something different from the other health podcasts I tune into. My only regret... There aren't more episodes- can't wait to see what Josh puts out next!
- One of my new faves.September 10, 2015 by Latyv from United States
Loving this podcast. A lot of guests with new info and perspectives I haven't heard elsewhere. The last question he asks all of his guests is so good! Josh is an awesome interviewer and you can tell he loves what he’s doing.
- Gotta subscribe!September 8, 2015 by 029357 from United States
Josh is a great interviewer and natural podcaster. Had the pleasure of meeting him in person this weekend and was blown away by his powerful story and genuine desire to help people get healthy. If you are ready for some new names and new content with the same great quality as other top podcasts, def check this one out.
- UNBELIEVABLY INFORMATIVE!September 5, 2015 by Robbyd50 from United States
I'm a podcast junkie. I probably have 30 or so podcasts in my rotation, but Wellness Force Radio is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Josh's interview style is laid-back, with a an inquisitive curiosity that draws out information I wouldn't find on most shows. I just finished listening to the episode with Danny Johnson and loved what she had to say about how old your mindset is everything. If you tell yourself you can, you will. If you tell yourself you can't, you won't. Keep up the great work, Josh! - Fellow Podcaster - Rob Dionne, Host, Open Sky Fitness Podcast
- PowerfulSeptember 5, 2015 by DoOverlife from United States
This guy is dynamite.
- Just what I was looking for!September 5, 2015 by Consciously Speaking Podcast from United States
Josh has put together the perfect show to fit my needs. I love the advice I get and the inspiration I’m left with after each episode! Keep ‘em coming, Josh!
- Masterfully Curated CompilationAugust 29, 2015 by Trisarahtops76 from United States
I finally tuned in to Wellness Force Radio on my recent drive to LA from SD and after one episode, I was hooked! I listened to 4 episodes on the way up and another 3 on on the way back home. The show is formatted to be easily captivating, with guests sharing their stories of health and fitness trials, tribulations, triumphs, and everything in-between. Josh Trent keeps guest speakers actively engaged and his own passion and personality definitely come through his voice. Josh has been a close friend of mine for several years and I’ve had the pleasure of watching him evolve personally and professionally…I do not often write reviews but this one comes from the heart. Josh has done an excellent job in executing his vision and I can’t wait to see how this show evolves! I just love that he asks each guest the same pivotal question at the end of each episode…really great way to connect the listener to the content time after time! It’s also very helpful that he shares book titles & other resources recommended by speakers so listeners can add to their reading lists, thanks!
- AmazingAugust 25, 2015 by The POC from United States
Josh Trent is a wonderful host. He does an amazing job sharing insights and life experiences while eliciting powerful, informative perspectives from his guests. This podcast is a great listen and gets two thumbs way up! Keep it up the great work!!
- A Healthy Diet for Earbuds and listening Ears.August 21, 2015 by Joel Boggess from United States
Subscribe to this podcast for inspiration, fresh ideas, and practical steps for your weight loss and healthy living journey. Joel and Dr Pei Husband and wife hosts of ReLaunch
- My Sustainable TransformationAugust 17, 2015 by Doug Shea from United States
Hey Josh! I was checking out your linked in and looks like you are doing very well my friend!! So good to see that you are doing what you are most passionate about. I got a much later start than you did but made a commitment to my health in January of this year. I cut out all processed foods, 26-38G of sugar allowance per day, and sticking to a whole foods natural diet: lean protein, veggies, fruits, grains, and nuts. Not to mention I fell in love with running and am running about 30 miles a week now. I just completed my first half marathon this weekend and am now going to start training for a full marathon in January. This isn't a "diet" by any means. This is the new me and I feel great!! I actually get mad when someone asks "is this on your diet?"! Listen man, diets are temporary and a means to an end. This is my lifestyle and is so sustainable!! In any event, I know this is pretty much your "world" so I thought I would share. I have started listening to your podcasts and plan on listening to them all. They are great and so inspirational! Also came across your article on quest bars! Really enjoyed that as well. Anyway, hope all is well with you bud!! Be well, Doug ps -90 LBS and -31.1% body weight since mid Jan. first time I've been sub 200 since grade school. And I feel amazing!!!
- A MUST-LISTEN!August 16, 2015 by Yannick_i from Switzerland
If you want to improve the quality of your life listen to “Wellness Force Radio”, it’s a simple as that. Thanks for launching this GREAT show Josh!
- Right to the point - the fountainhead of a healthy lifestyle"August 15, 2015 by Dancecapades from United States
Excellent expert interviews and a host who is on the ball. This show breeds confidence in the advice that is interwoven throughout the diversity of episodes. While the episodes are diverse, they add value to an over-all theme that ties it together nicely: transforming old habits into healthy ones that serve our best interests.
- Great show!August 15, 2015 by Daniel Eric Bowling from United States
Love the actionable tips! Very informative show!
- Clear, easy-to-follow wellness adviceAugust 14, 2015 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
This podcast resonated with me in several ways. Host Josh Trent offers a great balance of host and interviewer. He is able to connect effectively with his guests and brings out interesting learning points. I’m looking forward to hearing all the episodes.
- Engaging and inspiringAugust 13, 2015 by Coachbell-SD from United States
Josh's passion for health and wellness beams through. His genuine interest in inspiring and educating others is undeniable. This genuine passion for helping others is sure to keep producing great content for a long time to come!
- Still going strongAugust 10, 2015 by T.F.D. lll from United States
I'm still 56 years old and still getting great information on maintaing and improving my health form Josh's weekly show. This past broadcast was a powerful reminder of the importance of good sleep and my role and responsiblity in getting the proper amount of sleep. Great work....keep it up. TFD III
- Improve who you areAugust 10, 2015 by Mark Crosling from Australia
There's a lot of content in the Fitness, Health, Nutrition and Wellbeing space. Most is bland, but not this podcast series by Josh Trent. He has on board great inspirational guests that will help you on your journey to improve your mindset, body and your life.
- Well worth a listen!August 9, 2015 by Thorne_P from United Kingdom
Such a great set of guests who bring the good stuff each week. Loved Hal Elrod and look forward to hearing more in the future. Thanks Josh.
- Welness Force Subscribed!August 9, 2015 by Niel Reichl from United States
If you want to make significant changes to your body, this is the podcast to listen to!!!
- Very inspiring!August 8, 2015 by Kp12321 from United States
Awesome show! Brings on great guests, and i sreally good at asking the questions that matter! Very enjoyable listening experience, so I'll be listening further! Thanks Josh!
- Absolutely phenomenal!August 7, 2015 by TraylorLovvorn from United States
Incredible content packaged in a well-produced podcast! Josh is a fantastic communicator and powerful interviewer. Keep up the good work!
- Excellent informationAugust 7, 2015 by Luck2all from United States
Everyone needs a healthy lifestle and how sleep is so important. Great guests!
- Fantastic health show!August 7, 2015 by Demi @ Comcastro.com from United States
You can tell that Josh cares about the health and wellness of his listeners - this is a passion for him, and it comes through in the show. Inspiring!
- changeAugust 5, 2015 by lojagold50 from United States
I have listened to Josh’s podcasts and was impressed with the topics he chooses to address. He understands that we have to “change belief systems” in order to progress in living a healthy lifestyle. He doesn’t believe in quick fixes and does not promote change as being easy. However he does believe that we can change. The people he interviews all demonstrate in their own lives how change is possible and that we can make dramatic shifts in our lives when we are ready. He brings to light that people have to be willing to commit to change and assume self responsibility in this process. Josh inspires, he is passionate and fully believes in his work. His podcasts are well worth listening to.
- May the Wellness Force be with you!August 1, 2015 by big67mike from United States
It’s always a pleasure to listen to a high quality podcast both content and audio wise. Josh is a force to be reckoned with.
- Mind BlownJuly 31, 2015 by therealjb81 from United States
Love Josh's suggestions. Allows for easier accountability for my clients and myself. Check it out!!
- Inspirational!!!July 31, 2015 by Tom G Man from United States
You can't listen to this podcast without walking away a better happier person.
- I never miss a podcastJuly 30, 2015 by Ejejejejejejejejejej from United States
I'm a huge fan of what josh a doing here...I never Mia a podcast
- Learning so much about digital health from this podcast!July 29, 2015 by honeyconsultant from United States
Wow! Josh is an engaging, prepared, and insightful host who attracts the thought leaders in the digital health space as guests. I learn so much from each episode, and I am looking forward to being a long-term subscriber. Thank you for sharing your interests with us, Josh!
- InspiredJuly 28, 2015 by Kathryn McCann from United States
Josh Trent is consistently at the forefront of the fitness revolution. He is an innovator in the field. I'm so glad he is now more readily accessible through these podcasts. His wealth of knowledge and level of expertise has profoundly impacted my life personally and I'm so thankful to know someone as passionate about health and wellness as him.
- Addressing A Big Key for Success in HealthJuly 27, 2015 by Dr. Anh from United States
Josh hosts an interesting show where he showcases the intersection between technology and behavior change. As a certified health coach, what I've realized is that the key to a person having success in health is successful behavior change. I love that this show focuses on how to get and support people to make sustained lifestyle changes. Josh is also an eloquent speaker and asks very insightful questions.
- Wellness ForceJuly 26, 2015 by Cole4589 from Canada
Great show Trent. Listening to the life hacking episode and it’s awesome. I like the self development focus. Continually upgrade your life! Keep going!
- Smart and informativeJuly 26, 2015 by sws378 from United States
Wellness Force is such a smart and informative show. Josh has the most interesting guests and topics; stuff you won't hear anywhere else. I am a big fan, can wait to hear more from Josh and Wellness Force! Keep up the great work. Definitely give this show a listen, you'll be glad you did. Steve Stearns
- Consistent RemindersJuly 26, 2015 by SirDom from United States
Josh Trent does a great job of motivating me for wellness. A consistent reminder of the benefits of wellness has had a great impact on me.
- Finally Someone Gets It! #Wellness That is!July 25, 2015 by JonGnuman from United States
I just went through all 10 episodes and am blown away at the quality and personality of this host! Man, I wish this was around when I was in high school. I’ll be coming back on Monday for the new one. Thanks for this.
- Great content, great guests. A must listen to podcast!July 25, 2015 by Tyler Pooch from Australia
There are a lot of podcasts on health and well being, but not many with the caliber of info you'll find on this podcast! Subscribe to it...you won't be disappointed.
- Useful, informativeJuly 22, 2015 by Corncobpipe from United States
Listen to Josh for excellent wellness guidance.
- GREAT JOB!July 22, 2015 by MattMcWilliams from United States
WOW…Wellness Force Radio Podcast is flat out awesome. Good production quality. Easy to listen. Very impressed Josh. Keep bringing it.
- Mindbody/BodyMindJuly 22, 2015 by Yoopersmith from United States
It's all one thing! In my own journey through life, I've found wellness to be the # 1 thing I can do everyday that serves me and the world. Thanks for sharing your story Josh! 😀
- Not just wellness, but the variables behind itJuly 22, 2015 by Marta On The Move from United States
Loving this podcast. I am obsessed with trying to live a cleaner life, and you get so many people telling you how to do that, but never explaining the mechanics behind WHY you should do it. With so many choices out there to listen to, check this one out!
- Awesome Content!July 22, 2015 by DDoula from United States
Josh bring a great energy to each and every episode! I am enjoying listening to this show and will be tuning in for more. Keep it up Josh!
- Great info and a great approachJuly 19, 2015 by KSH-R from United States
I love the breadth and depth of the info provided by Josh - through his own knowledge and expertise and through interviews with a great set of experts on such a range of topics! These sessions are great for everyone, but particularly for those of us with pain or who have hit so many barriers over the years in our fitness and health efforts. Knowing that Josh has been there too makes this information and guidance really relatable for me. Thanks Josh for your passion and perseverance for health for all!
- Love itJuly 18, 2015 by Heather @ BeatInfertility.co from United States
If you’re looking to transform your mindset, body and life, listen to Josh’s podcast. As a tech nerd, I especially like the fitness technology episode with Clifton Harski. Keep up the great work!
- Health Contributions that InspireJuly 18, 2015 by JV Crum III from United States
Josh is a professional level host who shares authentic insights and conversations with top experts on health and wellness. Love the quality of both the podcast and the content. Designed to both inform, and inspire others to their own greatness. Great podcast, Josh!
- Josh is a FORCEJuly 17, 2015 by Scot0403 from United States
Josh's passion for people, health, and wellness shines through his podcasts with every guest! Each guest is inspirational and up lifting leaving you with food for thought. So great!
- This has it all!July 17, 2015 by TTenerelli from United States
I've been waiting and waiting for a fitness app that gave me knowledge on fitness tools and behavioral changes. Both are necessary in order to achieve optimal health so I'm really excited to see what this app offers. Josh is great and is incredibly motivating and knowledgable. Bring it on josh!
- Getting healthy!July 16, 2015 by Florida Aggie from United States
Love the topics and engagement that this podcast brings. Anything that helps me get stronger and smarter, I am a big fan of. Keep it coming.
- Connects Technology and FitnessJuly 16, 2015 by SDInvestor from United States
This is a great show. I love how it connects technology and fitness. And great experts too. Really enjoying it a lot.
- Wall to Wall MotivationJuly 16, 2015 by Team Podcast from United States
I have listened to several episodes and love that the motivation runs all the way through the show. I just love hearing all of the great advice on living a healthy life. Josh does a great job asking different questions that you don’t hear on every other interview. Great job Josh, keep up the good work! Christy Haussler Team Podcast
- My daily habitJuly 16, 2015 by DrewrySD from United States
You can hear how much Josh cares about the well being of his clients (the public) in his voice. He's inspirational like no self help book could possibly be. His energy is infectious. Josh's podcast is one of my daily routines to keep my life in check. Thank you Josh. Keep it coming!
- Informative and InspiringJuly 16, 2015 by pdr111777 from United States
Two thumbs up! Wellness Force radio has instantly jumped to the top of my list in the area of health and wellness! Hats off to Josh for his passion and commitment to sharing his extensive knowledge and experience with the world. I'll be a listener for life!
- Awesome Podcast!July 16, 2015 by John Michaloudis from Spain
Just what I was looking for to motivate me to lose weight. Josh`s radio voice is very pleasing and his guests' expertise will help me get on teh right track! Great work 🙂
- Love these!July 15, 2015 by E-McM from United States
I'm so lucky that I cam across Josh's radio show. I really look forward to tuning into his interviews….super inspiring content and positive intention. Love it!!!! Keep them coming please!
- Awesome!July 14, 2015 by Ashleylaurenfit from United States
Josh does an amazing job engaging his audience and clearly articulating the topic of the day! Every podcast I listen to I walk away with new information to apply. He also has great guest speakers that leave you with a golden nugget of information. I highly suggest to Follow and listen to wellness force bring a better you!
- YES! YES! YES!July 14, 2015 by jenna57phillips from United States
Josh is a mastermind full of valuable knowledge about how to live your best life and be your best self. Great podcast. Great guests. The best host.
- Great podcast!!!July 14, 2015 by Bbreve from United States
I used to listen to several podcasts about health and fitness before I came across Wellness Force Radio. Now I listen to this podcast as my information & motivation for fitness technology & habit behavior change. Great articles on the website as well!!
- Wellness Force Radio is a force to be reckoned with!July 14, 2015 by ebreve from United States
Wellness Force Radio kicks some self-quantified butt! Josh brings a variety of guests and topics that leave me feeling like I learned something new every time I listen. WFR is quickly becoming my go-to source for how to improve myself and my health/wellness habits. You don't wanna miss this!
- Josh is the REAL DEALJuly 14, 2015 by ActiveLaurenn from United States
I can’t say enough about this guy. I have been following Josh for a couple years now, reading his posts on Linkedin and watching his commitment to cutting edge technology - and his brand - continually evolve. He offers a rare mix of investigative journalism (for the fitness industry, and specifically technology), health coaching, behavioral psychology, tough love and compassion with the certifications and knowledge library to back it all up. Definitely a FORCE to be reckoned with in the fitness world. A definite game changer, download the app and follow him!
- Refreshing and Inspiring- Love JOSH!July 13, 2015 by Carlie -Jet's mom from United States
I've known Josh for years and now getting to listen to all of his enthusiasm and knowledge come forth in these podcasts is incredible. I listen in the car going from office to office and it makes my drive shorter and more entertaining and I feel like I am learning so much. Super stoked to be a part of this and I look forward to each new one! Great speakers and choices!! Carlie
- Well Done Josh!July 13, 2015 by AndersonSteph from United States
Amazing podcast! It's obvious Josh is an expert in his field and I am completely engaged throughout the entire show. Josh's energy and personality are inspiring. Can't wait for the next episode! I would definitely recommend giving this podcast a listen!
- My new favorite Podcast!July 13, 2015 by Therykerdane from United States
This podcast is awesome and Josh has so many awesome guests in the fitness world. The guests have so much info to share that I feel like I should pay to listen to this podcast. You can’t get this info anywhere else. Thanks
- An Expert Interviews The Experts!July 12, 2015 by MindfulVegan from United States
Josh Trent not only has a passion for health but now he is taking that passion and diving into finding out what it takes for his guests to be walking that path as well and for me, the listener, I get the benefit of it all! Professional quality work on the podcast and of course, the information is valuable. Great work Josh…this podcast is going to the top!
- Inspiring and practicalJuly 12, 2015 by Userbotss from United States
This is become a must listen for me. I love that Wellness Force takes a broad view, accounting for physical fitness, nutrition, and mindset. There's nothing else like this today
- great content. love the title tooJuly 12, 2015 by Simon W Chan from United States
Great to have this podcast that you learn from the health experts on what works and what doesnt. Looking forward for more episodes!
- Helps me focus every day in my body and healthJuly 11, 2015 by @haroldrhee from United States
A wide variety of health and wellness topics. So inspirational.
- Wellness Force Radio Is the Real DealJuly 10, 2015 by A. Robles - Strength Coach from United States
If you want to upgrade the quality of your life, Wellness Force Radio can help you do just that! Josh Trent is the "Real Deal" when it comes to living a life of empowerment. He brings and shares his insights as well as connecting with other fitness pros to bring you the best in becoming your personal best! My advice for listening to his radio podcast is simple in terms of leveling up every aspect of your life - physical & mental well being, realtionships, finances, business/career, spirituality, etc. - listen, absorb, apply, take MASSIVE ACTION! Get to it!
- Love this Show!July 10, 2015 by DannaD from United States
Josh does a great job keeping us on top of all the latest and greatest information and technology related to wellness. A fabulous resource!
- Transform your mindset, body and your life….July 10, 2015 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just listened to Josh Trent’s interview with HRV (Heart Rate Variability) expert, Joel Jamieson. The concept of changing old habits with new technologies is not only timely, it’s mission-critical to each of us as we deal with increasing levels of stress in our daily lives. Because of his long background in the fitness field Josh digs deep into each expert’s experiences and insights and serves them up to listeners in easily understandable lessons. Bravo, Josh, this is a winner!
- Quality of lifeJuly 10, 2015 by paully12b from United States
Josh makes me want a better life and through fitness and wellness I can achieve that.
- Very informative and full of value!July 10, 2015 by Ryan L. Sink from United States
I need to set some time aside and catch up with all of Josh's previous episodes because I love what I'm hearing. This is going to be a game-changer in my health and life!
- FounderJuly 10, 2015 by Jay Brown EvoRoom from United States
Before listening to Josh’s podcast, I’ve heard of wearable technology but never considered it. I have now been looking into wearable tech because I recognize the value of the technology thanks to what Josh has shared. I’ve only listened to one of the podcasts so far (Eliminating Pain Through Creating New Belief Systems) and I’m excited to go through the rest of them because I know I’m going to get some great value. Thanks Josh!
- Inspirational and InformativeJuly 9, 2015 by Carey_J from United States
Josh covers topics I've heard very little about thus far on other shows and does so in an approachable and interesting way. Well-spoken and thought-provoking, Josh asks some unusual questions that keep the listener (and I'd imagine, the guests) on their toes and hungry for more insight. His voice is also very relaxing but not in the "put you to sleep" way, instead, a "keep listening, more good stuff is coming" way. I'll definitely be tuning in again! Thanks Josh!
- Awesome podcast!July 9, 2015 by Chris kali from United States
Josh is the man! This podcast is a testament to the value he brings to the table. He has a refreshing angle on health in general, and am very much looking forward to many more interviews in the future!
- My Favorite PodcastJuly 8, 2015 by Beach life 619 from United States
Love it. I'm always looking forward to Josh's podcasts with leading experts. Wellness technology and behavioral change are facinating topics, that offer tools to improve my health, and drive my productivity. Though the podcast is new, you can feel Josh's transparency and genuineness. Glad I found you Wellness Force Radio!
- AuthenticityJuly 8, 2015 by T-Rev Madsen from United States
You can hear the passion in Josh's words. His approach to health via sustainable outcomes resonates with people across boundaries, insecurities, and hesitations.
- Josh is the MAN!July 8, 2015 by ClarkDanger.com from United States
One of the most genuine dudes both on and off the mic. More killer content from Josh. This man’s passion for wellness is infectious. Will be subscribing and tuning in! -Clark Danger (host of “The PaleoHacks Podcast”)
- Bridging the gap between Wellness and TechnologyJuly 8, 2015 by Roman Castro>THE SPEAR Podcast from United States
What good is all the tech if you dont understand the data. Josh breakes it down. He has a great interview style and the guests are all so knowledgable. Awesome work Josh! May the welness FORCE be with you. 😉
- Great info & highly motivating!July 7, 2015 by Jen Mawn Aadnes from United States
Awesome podcast! I've really enjoyed listening to these interviews as they have helped me reconnect to my personal drive to stay fit! Josh asks great questions that draw motivational tools & perspective changing insights from the experts he's interviewing. I highly recommend listening to this podcast not only because the information is fantastic but also for the overall positivity of Josh & his guests. It is re-energizing!
- Must listen powerful health transformational contentJuly 7, 2015 by Alexbbrink from United States
Wellness Force takes what bulletproof radio and others have tried to the next level. If you have an interest in stepping up your game in life, sports or whatever your passion is...I Listened to one podcast and I was hooked!
- InspiringJuly 7, 2015 by mattmcleod2 from Australia
Such a great niche and inspiring content with actionable tips....awesome
- Home Run!July 7, 2015 by thebalancedude from United States
The inisght Josh is giving to the health world is nothing short of a home run! I've enjoyed listening to his passion and knowledge he brings to the table. I recommend it highly to all interested in the health/ fitness industry!
- Professional, easy to follow, innovative, motivating, and real!July 7, 2015 by I dream of skinny from United States
Thank you for bringing your gift to post cast!
- Informative, Inspiring & actionable!July 6, 2015 by EricaDuran.co from United States
Josh is an excellent host! Love the format! Unique guest stories! A very impressive start! Keep it coming!
- AwesomeJuly 6, 2015 by ZzzzzzJjjjjjjakrk from United States
Josh brings it with a great energy and ton of useful info!!!
- Genuine...the real dealJuly 5, 2015 by Calicompiler from United States
Genuine. That's the bottom line. Real change takes genuine leadership. The host of wellness force is that leadership. Stay tuned and make change happen
- Awesome!July 5, 2015 by Curtisreed06 from United States
Great job Josh! This podcast was so informative. I'm rookie in this area and feel very enlightened. Great questions in your interviews!!
- I love this show!!!July 4, 2015 by Rockin Shockin from United States
This show on wellness by Josh Trent is outstanding!!! It's hugely informative, inspiring, heart touching and motivating:). Josh has a warm and engaging rapport with his guests. I am learning so much about wellness and how digital technology can greatly enhance awareness in all levels of our expression...physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. Thank you Josh!! Keep these episodes coming!!!
- A Self-Made Success Original: Passionate, Sincere, Hopeful!July 4, 2015 by JDHT SD from United States
I've known Josh for many years, because full disclosure: he is my brother. For the past decade and a half, and then some, Josh has been absolutely passionate about Wellness, both physical and mental. As a star trainer, I saw his clients rave over the years about his incredible motivational abilities. Josh was responsibile for literally turning around the lives of so many of his clients from basket-case to bodily well-being. A real testament to Josh's talents in this area is the fact that so many of his personal clients remain personal and professional friends even to this day, even though he has moved from personal training into Quantified Self, Wearable technology reporting, and Wellness Podcasting. After becoming a master trainer, Josh carried his passion forward and became a manager of a large group of trainers at a prestigious club here in San Diego CA, which saw a great increase in success under his tenure. One thing that makes Josh unique from many others in the fitness and wellness industry, in my opinion, is his own personal success story. Josh had a very challenging childhood and young adulthood due to a host of factors, and found himself in poor physical and mental shape as a young adult. Through it all, Josh managed to single-handedly modify his outlook into one of positive growth, despite the dysfunction that surrounded him. In an almost super-human feat, Josh utterly transformed his physical and mental state into the healthy, strong, and vibrant man we see before us today. His success story is one that can really inspire folks that may be going through similar challenging life circumstances and yearn to pull themselves out of it into a bold and hopeful new future. It's been my great pleasure to watch Josh grow along the way, and to marvel at the success of Wellness Force. I am so proud of him and can't wait to see great things moving forward in the future from this dynamic man!
- WFJuly 4, 2015 by Princess_leah4 from United States
Josh is such a great person and has a truly inspiring story. He always lights up the room. Thanks for sharing your love for wellness with the world. Can't wait to see where it takes you! 🙂
- Super practical adviceJuly 3, 2015 by colinpthomson from United States
Awesome and practical advice for those who really want to improve their wellness!
- The Force is StrongJuly 3, 2015 by pkirch host of BOSS Academy from United States
Definitely a go-to for healthy living tips. great show, Josh.
- Evolution of fitnessJuly 3, 2015 by mreco210 from United States
With all of the new technology in the health and fitness industry it can be hard to keep up with it all! I'm stoked I found a place that gives me a deeper look into emerging technology AND does it while teaching positive mindset. Boom, two for one! Thanks and keep up the great work Josh.
- Great, inspirational podcast!July 3, 2015 by amorgen31 from United States
Was impressed with Josh's depth on knowledge and passion towards the potentials of digital health to transform lives! Was a pleasure to be a featured guest!
- Reach For ItJuly 3, 2015 by Max-Capacity from United States
I never leave reviews, I just don't have time, but Josh's podcast is breaking buriers that most guys won't touch. So I had to take a moment and say thanks. Super encouraging, witty, humorous and so important for out times. Josh give amazing insight into todays world of health and how we can really live a the peak. I'm on my toes anxiously awaiting the next podcast. Thanks Josh!
- Great job. Much neededJuly 3, 2015 by Justin Brenn from United States
Josh has always been at the forefront of helping others and making sure he had the most knowledge in the health and wellness field. This podcast proves his commitment to greatness! great job.
- A Force To Listen ToJuly 3, 2015 by alexdesigns from United States
Loving your podcast Josh. I just found it and subscribed right away. Then I went back and listened to them all. Great job, keep it up.
- Very helpful podcast.July 3, 2015 by RyJackCL from United States
I love the focus on overall wellness. Thanks for this great podcast. Keep up the great work Josh!
- Motivational for sure!July 3, 2015 by Sue Monhait from United States
Josh is a great host and brings a lot of energy to the show. I really like the approach of combining tech with wellness. A great niche. Looking forward to hearing more!
- Awesome!July 3, 2015 by SeanFitz2015 from United States
Great, easy to listen to - and very true across the board. I'm only 3 in, but these are great to listen to on my way to and from work!
- Holistic NutritionistJuly 2, 2015 by Shanna Mota from United States
I recently heard about the Wellness Force podcast from a close friend and am so glad it was recommended to me! As a nutritionist I am always looking for ways to grow and learn within our industry and ways to improve my client experience and that is exactly what this podcast has provided me. I am beyond impressed with Josh's knowledge of the industry and I love his holistic approach. It is clear that what he has created is not just about technology, but overall health and wellness and improving the lives of others. His passion for what he does shines through each episode which makes him an excellent host. I am excited for the future of the Wellness Force movement as I know it brings so much value and education to our industry. I look forward to listening to future episodes and learning from the experts Josh brings on the air ❤️
- Good vibes!July 2, 2015 by Yuliya Alexandria from United States
Loving it! I am hooked!!
- Very educational and inspiringJuly 2, 2015 by Tyman Delbs from United States
This is one of the few podcasts that I look forward to listening to each new episode. Josh is very knowledgeable and meaningful in his industry, and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to meet him in person recently. I was able to discuss various training methods, dieting and we dabbled a bit into sports as well. It's like meeting a celebrity, but turns out he's just a normal, nice guy like the rest of us. Not to mention, all the guests are awesome. Looking forward to the next podcast, and I wish Josh the best in his career.
- Wow blown awayJuly 1, 2015 by Mandomax LV from United States
Josh is a genuine, positive force in this world. He brings an unquestionable empathy and concern to empower us to adjust a few small factors that can open up our ability to believe in ourselves. I've never seen/heard such a selfless and population focused individual who perpetually draws people together to spread such a motivational influence to better our lives and attitudes.
- HOOKED on the first listen!July 1, 2015 by GenMC from United States
The first episode got me HOOKED! Josh Trent's podcast inspires me to take my coaching to the next level--to not just be an informer but inspire lasting change by getting "in the puddle with my clients." Josh's personality brings a warmth yet energetic and welcoming vibe to the air, which makes me look forward to the next episode! As a health coach, I'm always looking for ways to improve myself, to continue growing, and I find that the Wellness Force radio provides me this environment from which to learn.
- This man is living and showing you the way!July 1, 2015 by Conscious Nut from United States
I am so honored to be a part of Josh’s amazing journey. He is going to rock the planet with his energy and passion. Look out world, you will want to be happier and healthier just by tuning in! Thank you Josh for not giving up and facing the resistance:)
- Great PodcastJuly 1, 2015 by Fazzzybear from United States
I've known Josh Trent for a long time and I can tell you that he speaks with his heart, his mind, and his soul in a way that will capture your mind as well as motivate your body. Trust me listening to his podcast is not time wasted!
- Important Information to Know!July 1, 2015 by johnjeffreyparker from United States
I have had the pleasure of a personal relationship with Josh Trent. His information is always the latest and greatest - allowing a quick one stop shop for learning what’s new in the digital world, health and wellness, personal training, and more. I am so excited that he is producing this podcast. It has already become a regular show during the morning commute.
- a sincere dudeJuly 1, 2015 by kirkhensler from United States
I love Josh’s story. He’s always battling it out and learning from successes and mistakes. I know I can trust him because he experiences everything he talks about. More than anything, there are a lot of Aholes in this business and Josh is a sincere guy. You can see it in all of his work.
- Great content and awesome host!July 1, 2015 by ryetaylor.com from United States
Josh really knows his stuff and chooses wonderful guests for this informative look into true wellness. Very well done!
- Josh is AwesomeJuly 1, 2015 by Gary @ Breakthrough Cocktail from United States
Josh's story is Amazing and his knowledge on wellness and tech is the Bomb.com. If you are looking for advice on how to live an epic healthy life this show is for you.
- Love hearing different perspectives on wellnessJune 30, 2015 by Fit 2 Love JJ from United States
With such and huge and important topic, I think it's great that you are covering all of it and giving listeners a chance to hear things differently in the wellness and fitness space. Congrats Josh!
- Super sincere!June 30, 2015 by Espree Devora from United States
Truly cares about us listeners and bringing on heart leader guests
- Josh Trent is real....June 30, 2015 by JM11111111 from United States
Honest, geniue and amazing are words I would use to descirbe Josh Trent.
- Awesome information!June 30, 2015 by Maggie Kay Life from United States
These podcasts are incredibly well put together, professional while also enjoyable to listen to. I left feeling inspired, alive, and eager to prioritize fitness as a top goal. Josh’s voice, tone, and delivery is on point. I am a fan just after podcast #1!
- Motivating!June 29, 2015 by Silly bands rock go by them from United States
I’m not the kind of person that needs a lot of motivation, but this podcast keeps me going. Love listening while hiking or working out.
- Josh and Wellness Force RockJune 29, 2015 by Bryankorourke from United States
I’ve known Josh now for a few years and have the highest regard for his work and personal integrity. He has always been a big supporter of FIT-C and we think this content is yet another example of how Josh continues to create relevant information for an evolving fitness space. Thanks Josh !!
- I'm so stoked I found this show!June 29, 2015 by Plodhbe from United States
So fun and informative. How long has Josh been doing this? He's awesome! A total natural as a host. I feel super inspired after every show. The guests are super interesting and fun as well. This is my new fave every week!
- Wonderful!June 29, 2015 by a_bittar4 from United States
Not only has Josh Trent provided the viewer with an educational and motivational resource, but his excitement and eagerness to portray his message is inspiring in and of itself.
- Good show.June 29, 2015 by entrepreneur4life from United Kingdom
Good show Josh. thanks for making it.
- SweeeetJune 29, 2015 by Myleshamm from United States
I love this podcast! Talk about a unique point of view towards bridging the gap between technology and a better life for humanity! I'm subscribing for life w00t w00t!
- Awesome stuff from an awesome fitness guyJune 28, 2015 by Deekron from United States
I had the pleasure of meeting Josh in person. He is super-knowledge and professional about fitness. What’s more is that he is totally committed to his own growth and development, and well as that of others, which comes through in this podcast. A great ‘listen’.
- It's About Time!June 28, 2015 by CantStopWontStop6565 from United States
I've been waiting forever for a podcast to combine health technology tools AND behavioral tools to help listeners reach their full potential. It's too early to tell if this podcast will tackle both, but it's off to a great start! The host, Josh, is inspiring and knowledgable on a range of topics. I was a fitness trainer for seven years and I can't tell you how many clients would struggle reaching their goals because they didn't focus on making behavioral changes. Everything is connected! When you strengthen your mind AND feed your soul by looking inward to what needs to change, your body and health will reward you with optimal results!
- Fitness & Wellness EntrepreneurJune 28, 2015 by Anne Marie Coutts from United States
As long as I've known him, Josh has been an source of support, wisdom and practical applications for real life success. His approach to business is totally refreshing and highly creative. I feel honored to have access to his inner thoughts, perspective-shifting conversations with guests, and not to mention his tools for building business. Thanks for everything you do Trent!!
- Empower yourself with knowledge and tools!June 28, 2015 by Eric Isselin from United States
Josh is incredibly passionate about helping to empower the masses through health, fitness, technology, and using the most important muscle you have… between your ears.
- LOVE LOVE LOVEJune 28, 2015 by Arob1009 from United States
I really enjoy listening to all these topics. I especially love how you hone in on "self worth" because I can completely identify with the same struggles. I WILL!!!
- One of the BESTJune 28, 2015 by MFWF from United States
I have been a fan of Trenst work and his passion to help other for sometime now, and now with the podcast I get to have his show and his passion any where i go i just download to my phone and when i’m on the road I’m getting this great info…. I invite you all to share the show with friends & family they will really gain a lot from it.
- Professional and informativeJune 28, 2015 by Jodi | Women Taking the Lead from United States
The sound quality of each episode is fantastic. Josh is a great host as he is an expert in health and fitness and clearly has a passion for the topic and for helping others on their own fitness journey.
- Great Host with a Great MissionJune 28, 2015 by Uncle Tanner from United States
Josh is a fantastic host with an incredible mission and I'm so grateful he's producing this content. Josh, I really appreciate you having me on your show and this is no reflection of this rating. You truly have skills and I look forward to seeing your podcast grow and grow 🙂 thank you sir
- Hooked!June 27, 2015 by ccgoenka from United States
Josh's podcast is second to none and I can't recommend it more highly for anyone who wants an engaging, entertaining, and useful podcast to get hooked on.
- Love this new show!!June 27, 2015 by veganinthemaking from United States
Can't have enough positive messaging in the wellness space and this one is awesome!! Solid content and great delivery. Excited for more episodes!
- Great stuff!!June 27, 2015 by Rickwindsorv from United States
Josh does an exceptional job of engaging with his guests and communicating with passion. The content covered here is very unique and his extensive experience in the areas of health and wellness is highly apparent. I’m a huge fan!
- Being the shiftJune 27, 2015 by Xmaslova from United States
This podcast is amazing! Josh has a uniqueness about him that is easily translated on air. Josh's ability to intuitively navigate topics with ease, draws you in, and creates a desire to hear more. Josh is truly a leader in his industry, and is "being" the shift that IS making the difference! Highly recommend!!!
- Informative, Inspiring, and HilariousJune 27, 2015 by BeyondMovement from United States
Josh Trent is a super funny & a high energy Wellness Leader. His wealth of knowledge, big heart, and love of life is crazy motivating! You will love his show!
- Deep and EnlighteningJune 27, 2015 by NikkiL. from United States
I enjoyed listening to the valuable insight from such inspiring guests. This show has a bright future ahead of itself. Looking forward to hearing more!
- Moving forwardJune 27, 2015 by MickiDiverGirl from United States
Although I've just started listening to them, these podcasts seem to provide some really inspiring and useful information for people concerned with their health and well-being.. I look forward to listening to many more of these inspirational and interesting episodes.
- Great Topic Great Host Great Guests, Great PodcastJune 27, 2015 by Lois Moncrief from United States
Josh is a natural podcaster with a voice and style that is very easy to listen to. He has the training and the guests to make this a very helpful podcast.
- A Force to be Reckoned WithJune 27, 2015 by MikeD123321 from United States
Josh Trent of Wellness Force is a Force to be Reckoned With. Why? His message comes from the heart and his mission comes from a power - or force - within to enable and empower millions of people in a positive way. You'll learn a lot from Josh and his interviewees. Give this podcast a listen. If you're here already, you owe it to yourself.
- Hooked by Episode 1!June 27, 2015 by VPCarter from United States
Listened to the first episode while working out in the park! Great discussion on fitness/wellness technology!
- a brilliant resourceJune 27, 2015 by TravelEm from United States
So stoked to finally have regular access to Josh’s passion, expertise and exploration in the ever-expanding world of fitness and holistic health. What a true heart! Loving what I’ve heard so far and totally looking forward to checking in to keep me on track and especially when I need some inspiration and knowledge.
- Speechless!!!!!June 27, 2015 by Jesssstica from United States
After listening to Josh Trent's Pod cast my life has never been the same. I can't wait to hear his next show!! So encouraging and inspiring!! Thank you!
- Great high energy wellness trainingJune 26, 2015 by Mark - Wisdom From Dads Host from United States
Josh provides exceptional interviews with a ton of energy and great questions for his guests. He highlights how to improve your wellness day by day.
- the force is strong up in hereJune 26, 2015 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
I’m all about health and wellness and this podcast over delivers. Top notch content. 5 Stars!
- Amazing Wellness PodcastJune 26, 2015 by Dr. Mark C. from United States
Each episode I listen too I feel like my wellness is recharged, Thank you Josh!
- Fun and Informative!June 26, 2015 by AlyciaDarby @ WinAPageant.com from United States
Olympians, Authors, Techies, Ted Speakers….this guy has ‘em all! I love how he bridges the gap of technology and fitness. There are so many gadgets out there and he breaks it down to a manageable message. Love it, Josh!
- Intentional and InspirationalJune 26, 2015 by Burger08 from United States
Huge props to Josh, you are a force and a true inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to finishing the series and listening in for many years to come. You are a leader and are creating the change that is so needed in our field. Thank you for doing what you do!
- Awesome showJune 26, 2015 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
Some really great guests with some awesome stories and information. Great host as well. Josh is a natural!
- Josh will have an impact on health with this podcastJune 26, 2015 by troyangrignon from United States
I don’t know anybody who cares as much about getting to the heart of what does or does not serve people’s health and wellness needs than Josh. I’m happy he has the podcast so he can spread the word more widely.
- Love it!June 26, 2015 by BA @ brilliantbusinessmoms.com from United States
Love the combination of tech and wellness on the show. Technology can oftentimes hinder wellness, but in many cases it can be a powerful tool. Josh teaches you how to use it to make a big difference in your life. His guests are great teachers and so inspiring. It's a must-listen!
- Love it!!!June 26, 2015 by Eric Moeller from United States
Love this podcast! Keep posting!!!!
- Great Show!June 24, 2015 by Morgan(Momo) from United States
Really enjoyed the show, uplifting, energizing, informative and great voice!! Josh is knowledgeable in so many areas of health and wellness and I have learned much from him. Can't wait for more! Thanks Josh!
- JT'S FULL OF IT!!!June 24, 2015 by J15062 from United States
Don't listen to this guy... he's full of IT! 🙂 Totally KIDDING! The "IT" I'm talking about is his powerful message to all based on his genuine interest in people. Josh isn't your gentic freak who came out of his mother womb with 6-pack abs. He was a husky fella and THAT alone allows people to really connect, inspire, and move the world in a unique way. Give the dude 5 stars and listen to his podcast.
- Such incredible value and content!June 24, 2015 by Josh McM from United States
Man, I can’t stop listening to these. I love the way Josh Trent packs in so much passion and valuable content into his life and his work. I highly recommend WF Radio as a positive impact in your life!
- The Best of Health, Tech & Behavior Change…with styleJune 24, 2015 by PresenceHacking from United States
Josh Trent is a force to be heard & utilized in Digital Health. In the digital age, mobile technologies for tracking are being utilized for enhanced self-awareness, health & behavior change. Learn about best practices, tricks, tips, & techniques to take your health & personal development to the next level--everyday application. Josh's mixture of informative value, practical application, self-expereimentation, vulnerability & an authentically unique style that is just plain cool. This is good stuff all the way around. Check him out!
- I had no idea this kind of show existed!June 24, 2015 by MaryPad17 from United States
Thank you josh the episode with Fabio was phenomenal in motivating me for not feeling so guilty about not being a "fitness" gal. I can do it in many other ways!!!
- Best health podcast out there!June 24, 2015 by KatHumphus from United States
wow! what a great find! This podcast DELIVERS! Josh has a great personality that shines through on this podcast with his soothing voice, calming voice, and of course, a wonderful message. Thank you!
- Love this guy!June 24, 2015 by Nikkiscoots from United States
I love the host Josh! He has great energy and feels like a friend even through the speaker! His topics are interesting and relevant and his guests are inspiring! Great work JT!
- Love this!June 23, 2015 by Fillatie from United States
Epic. Interesting. So happy to find this.
- AwesomesauceJune 23, 2015 by D_Rock888 from United States
A fresh feel to the podcast arena. Can't wait to see what else is in store for the future. I'll recommend this to any of my friends who want to get into the wellness part of podcast.
- The force within recharged!June 23, 2015 by Addy Saucedo from United States
With each episode my "wellness force" feels like it gets recharged and it motivates me to stay on course with my health and fitness. Thank you so much for this podcast Josh!
- I love Josh's voice and heart!June 23, 2015 by TOWOIT from United States
I love this show! The commitment to wellness and health is something I've always strive for in this show is a perfect reminder to keep me accountable and motivated towards my goals
- Awesome Show!June 23, 2015 by Jambi media from United States
I have been following Wellness Force and Josh Trent for a while now and he’s always dropping so many value bombs. Also got me into wearing some tech that has changed my life for the better. The tech allowed me to be aware of my own bodies analytics and I was able to make simple changes to enhance my mind and body. Josh your the man! Keep bringing the heat.
- One of usJune 23, 2015 by Great insights from United States
As a passionate fit pro himself, Josh knows the important questions to ask. His passion for fitness and people comes through authenticly in his voice. And he is definitely my "go to" guy when it comes to health and fitness related technology.
- The Force!June 23, 2015 by LAJ/LAB from United States
I really love digging in to this new frontier. I think it is about time that tech + health fused. Josh and Co do a phenomenal job of making the future feel here and now. -James N. Kinney #30KFT
- It’s not just tech, it’s wellnessJune 23, 2015 by Megga megan from United States
Josh is brings to light a world of wellness and health that I never would have turned my eye to. If you’re looking to break bad habits and form powerful new ones that change your life, this show is a great tool to shift your mindset. I always have a couple of Josh’s words rolling in my head to keep me on track 🙂
- Amazing!June 23, 2015 by thechampionentrepreneur from United States
The professionalism and show quality of this podcast is awesome! Josh does an amazing job of engaging his guests and pulling out the usable information for individuals like myself. I'm so excited to keep listening to this podcast to see who Josh interviews next. This is an amazing way to start a Monday morning thanks for sharing your wisdom and talent!
You May Also Like These Episodes:
Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please leave us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!