This time of year there is a huge focus on diets, nutrition, and food choices but what if I told you that when it comes to letting go of old weight, that sleep beats nutrition?
Do you suffer from insomnia or poor sleep?
We all know we need to get more sleep, but it isn't always as easy as knowing what we need.
Sometimes, and in the case of our guest Chris Kelly, life gives us an open palmed slap to face to let us know exactly WHY we need to get some rest.
Science Says Go To Sleep!
Chris Kelly is a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, a graduate of the Kalish Institute and the founder of Nourish Balance Thrive, a science-based, personalized wellness support program.
With a degree in computer science and resume at Yahoo and silicon valley, Chris’s love for data is a powerful compliment to his passion for health and functional lab work, helping clients across the globe with a powerful team comprised of doctors and food scientists.
Rest & Digest
Chris learned firsthand about what it takes to overcome hormonal imbalances and fix his sleep after suffering many nights out on the couch watching tour de france videos…. unable to ever get a good night's rest.
This brought him years of stress, poor health, and a myriad of other issues that culminated in him changing his career, getting well, becoming an FDN practitioner, and a professional mountain biker.
A truly inspirational story and message from an inspirational and great human being, Chris Kelly.
Enjoy the show and make sure to listen to the Nourish Balance Thrive Podcast where you can get to know more of Chris and his team.
Listen as Chris uncovers:
Chris’s battle with Insomnia
Setting up our environment for optimal sleep
Eating healthy for better sleep when traveling
Vacuum sealed food for a better night's rest
MCT oil for wellness
The Nourish Balance Thrive Team
Discover Now: Why Digital Health Coaching
Links From Today's Show
- The organic acids test
- The Khan Academy
- HEPA air purifier
- Blackout EZ covers
- Sleep Cocktails
- MCT Oil
- Insulin: understanding its action in health and disease
- Nourish Balance Thrive: Book a free 20-minute consultation
- Nourish Balance Thrive: Order a functional blood chemistry analysis
You May Also Like These Episodes
- A Personal Trainer For Your Mind With Julianna Raye
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Are You Interested In Changing Old Habits With New Technology?
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide at wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show! Subscribe to the show and stay updated
- If this show resonated with you, please leave us an honest rating and review
- The more reviews and ratings we receive, the more people we can reach with this amazing message!