Ted Ryce was put on this planet to show us how to live a legendary life by helping people master their health & fitness, mindset, productivity and communication skills.
He is a motivational speaker, fitness expert, wellness coach and host of the Legendary Life podcast. Having been a fitness professional for over 17 years in the Miami Beach area, Ted has worked with celebrities like Richard Branson, Rick Martin, as well as many CEOs of multimillion dollar companies.
Tragedy & Triumph
As mentioned, ted is the host of the Legendary life podcast, a top ranked health show on itunes, and with his intention to help others in a recent “Be The Change” project successfully funded on Kickstarter, his gratitude for life and people have reached new levels in 2016.
However, his life wasn’t always like this.
The truth is that he believes himself to be an ordinary guy who was born with no special skills or talents.
In fact, He's been through some extraordinary events. Tragedies that he thought he’d never be able to overcome.
The Extraordinary Circumstances Ted Has Lived Through
- In 1991, when he was 14 years old his mother died in a car accident.
- In 1995, when he was 19 years old and starting to recovery from his mom’s death, his 9-year-old brother was kidnapped, raped and murdered.
- In 2009, his step-mother died from a heart attack, from a broken heart.
- In 2012, his 35-year-old sister committed suicide. The truth is she never recovered from Ted's brother’s loss.
Everything we’ll talk about on today's show is 100% in alignment with taking an honest, and sometimes humbling, look at our health and wellness goals, and the how and why we show up in our relationships to others.
I mean, is there really anything else more important in this life than how we serve other people?
You Will Learn
- How to live a legendary life by setting and achieving your health and personal goals
- How to take the time to learn the skills needed
- Avoid the shame spiral and asking questions of “what’s wrong with me” by recognizing you just need the proper skills
- Taking 1% daily imperfect action
- Overcome obstacles by creating your why
- How to get clear on your why
- Find what makes you come alive
- Putting yourself outside your comfort zone
Links From Today's Show
- Get Your Free Audio Book – The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Ted Ryce's FREE Sleep Guide
- Ted's Sleep Tips: 11 Proven Startegies
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- The Hero's Journey by Joseph Campbell
- Ted's Kickstarter: Be The Change
- Leading An Inspired Life by Jim Rohn
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- TEDx: The Hidden Influence of Social Networks by Nichols Christakis
- Ted's Family Charity: http://www.jimmyryce.org
- Ted's Podcast: http://www.ledgendarylifepodcast.com
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on air!
Aloha! Josh here.
Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard! I thrive to serve better based on your words, feedback, and requests for the Wellness Force Community. (including breaking bad habits)
Get Your Free Audio Book
You May Also Like These Episodes
- A Personal Trainer For Your Mind With Julianna Raye
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life:
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide: wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love! I do the same thing for the people, things, and movements I care about as well.
PS: Looks like you and I share the same passion. I'm grateful for you and want to extend you my email address.
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life!