What does it take to live a life on your terms?
Deep down, we all crave to live by our own design, but there’s not exactly a 101 class in school that ever teaches us how.
In this week’s episode, Fitness Celebrity Anna Renderer shares her 10 strategies on how we can do just that.
With her story of overcoming hardship as a youth, Anna shares what it took for her to transcend and move out west to become one of the most watched fitness instructors in the country.
Designing A Life You Love
Anna believes that in order to have the capacity to thrive in your health, fitness, and to be fully expressed and achieve what
you want, you first must know yourself.
More than just physically, Anna’a powerful emotional presence commands attention from the start. From years of working with personal training clients in the trenches at Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego, Anna has learned what mental roadblocks hold women back when it comes to creating better confidence, fitness, and self-love.
From thousands of hours on the training floor, Anna now teaches women across the country all the smart, simple, and small steps it takes to live their best life. She believes that women are such powerful human beings and wants to build an army of women that can fully utilize their power!
More About Anna
Anna is a certified High Performance Coach and the Fitness Expert and Host of POPSUGAR fitness, creating new workout programs each week for over 700K subscribers.
She is the creator of The Sexy Confident Woman Formula and 7 Day Fat Furnace and a 1-Star Diamond coach for Team Beachbody, growing a network of fitness professionals and fitness enthusiasts to develop online businesses and brands to change more lives around the country.
Crush Your Self Doubt
What Anna Believes
Resources Mentioned In The Show
- Anna’s FREE gift to the Wellness Force Radio Audience!
- Anna’s website
- Victor Frankl’s book “Mans Search For Meaning”
- Brendan Burchard’s book, “The Charge”
- Anna’s YouTube Channel
- More about Anna
- Anna’s Facebook Page
Listen To Anna Uncover
- 10 Strategies to be sexy, fit, and confident woman in this busy modern world
- Why she believes elevating others is the true key to happiness and connection
- Conscious Eating
Staying consistent for better shape and health
Avoiding burnout as a busy woman
Creating realistic ideals that relate to you
- The skill of letting go
- How to do an emotional “clean-out”
Thanks To Our Amazing Sponsor
Check out Perfect Supplements.com
Go to perfectsupplements.com/wellnessforce to get your grass-fed collagen from today’s show and sign up for a free membership, plus get 10% off your entire order – just enter promo code “wellnessforce” at checkout.
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live!
Aloha! Josh here.
Listen, I deeply value your thoughts, now let your voice be heard! I thrive to serve better based on your words, feedback, and requests for the Wellness Force Community. (including breaking bad habits)
Get Your Free Audio Book
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Nir Eyal:Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & EmotionalTriggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
Get More Wellness In Your Life:
- Download your free Digital Health Transformation Guide: wellnessforce.com/radio
- Don’t miss next week’s show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That’s what I call love! I do the same thing for the people, things, and movements I care about as well.
PS: Looks like you and I share the same passion. I’m grateful for you and want to extend you my email address.
Write to me and let me know what you’d like to have to get more wellness in your life!